Triple B Solutions

Raw powder analysis, but you brewed it before getting the results back? You said back in March you weren't going to do that.
I wanted to see the results of dialing in my batches to get closer to actual mg/ml without overdosing. I am mostly pleased. You are correct that testing the raws first is the best practice. Glad I waited to make the MENT. 93% purity is not what I was expecting, I was told it would be closer to 98%.

Well yeah. But you can't tell if it's accurately dosed.

Underdosed Tren at 75 mg/ml vs. 100 mg/ml is 25% underdosed but only the difference between 300 mg/week and 400 mg/week. Retarded or not, nobody is that "dialed in".
I don't wtf he is doing messing around with BBB anyway because Jpal is the best there is and the steroids of champions.

Well yeah. But you can't tell if it's accurately dosed.

Underdosed Tren at 75 mg/ml vs. 100 mg/ml is 25% underdosed but only the difference between 300 mg/week and 400 mg/week. Retarded or not, nobody is that "dialed in".
Let me paint the picture here better. I was using SP labs Tren. The cloud/merky ones.. sides here and there. Switch to BBB tren a same exact dose and more sweats and crazy dreams that tren gives. Not saying I can pinpoint an exact dose but triple b was stronger than SP (not sure if it was just cooking error by SP)

Okay guys, I got my bloodwork results today with colonials. 300 a week split into 4 shots

Total Testosterone 1430
Estrogen 69

same protocol on @TripleBSolutions gear
Total testosterone capped 1500+
estrogen 109

either colonials is underdosed or trip is overdosed. Someone gotta go
didn't trip have his test e at like 313-330 range? I mean I also had bad bloods yesterday. we actually have the same t levels but I have higher E. but I'm still willing to give trip the benefit of the doubt and that it could be something on my end. or my gear at the start was bunk..

I'm not too familiar with colonial labs tho. How often do they test and etc. I know it doesn't mean a lot when trip sends out his own samples because of selective scamming but it does put a foot forward on his half of him trying to do the right thing by meso. combined with his persistence to have all of us test his stuff and hell pay us back.

didn't trip have his test e at like 313-330 range? I mean I also had bad bloods yesterday. we actually have the same t levels but I have higher E. but I'm still willing to give trip the benefit of the doubt and that it could be something on my end. or my gear at the start was bunk..

I'm not too familiar with colonial labs tho. How often do they test and etc. I know it doesn't mean a lot when trip sends out his own samples because of selective scamming but it does put a foot forward on his half of him trying to do the right thing by meso. combined with his persistence to have all of us test his stuff and hell pay us back.
When I want a new vial of primo I pull it out of the same bin I fill orders from. Underdosing Test E or selective scamming would just be silly. I agree that blind tests to verify my results are great and everyone should be getting far more testing done.

I’ve been through a federal indictment, aswell as a state case where I fought a 480 month sentence. I’ve been through the legal system, and banged it out blow for blow in live trial.
when people say they’re worried about getting in trouble with a “3 letter agency” for buying personal use drugs on the internet is outrageous. Do you understand due process?! Do you think the feds want to come wack you for using steroids?!
So many times I see a comment about the same shit and I just laugh to myself. I just assume that when people say that it's because they have never been in the system. Over 8yrs in DOC and NEVER met some one indicted over ordering juice in personal amounts. Now drugs in general in larger quantities on the dark web.... Plenty for that.

Yes and most of this would be "104". I am going to look at my batch numbers and see if I can make it less confusing.
I'd like to point out that sub batch numbers will be worthless if everything is put together for filtering. It still won't achieve what you want it to with separate batch numbers as you won't be able to isolate a mistake if everything is mixed together for filtering

I’m still trying to figure out how the raws purity is still “on point” after seeing Trips Deca come in at 278 mg/ml. The label claim is 300. So the Deca raws aren’t that great. This sucks. But I think it’s further proof that the raw purity is going down. Not for just DHT steroids. I believe I was the one that said all raws would start to decline. Sad day at Meso

I’m still trying to figure out how the raws purity is still “on point” after seeing Trips Deca come in at 278 mg/ml. The label claim is 300. So the Deca raws aren’t that great. This sucks. But I think it’s further proof that the raw purity is going down. Not for just DHT steroids. I believe I was the one that said all raws would start to decline. Sad day at Meso
Oh jeez look who showed up. Mr. Doom and Gloom lol

Oh jeez look who showed up. Mr. Doom and Gloom lol
The results speak for themselves. Frankly I’m just going to watch it crumble now. Nobody wanted to listen and now it’s finally being proven! I’ll still be on meso to view testing results and read some threads here and there, but as far as being “active” no, I don’t really have a need to be anymore. Few people actually listen. They just want to live in their perfect “steroids will never die” world when in reality, it’s already started down hill. I do have about 80 grams of Test, Nandrolone and Dbol raws stored away in the freezer. Actually I’ll end up ordering more before it gets worse. These purity results have only further proven my point. I’ll see everyone in 12-24 months checking in when they’re raws are 88% pure and getting under dosed Testosterone, Nandrolone etc. shit that shouldn’t have terrible raws. Check back in the future.

So many times I see a comment about the same shit and I just laugh to myself. I just assume that when people say that it's because they have never been in the system. Over 8yrs in DOC and NEVER met some one indicted over ordering juice in personal amounts. Now drugs in general in larger quantities on the dark web.... Plenty for that.
USPS will try - period. That is just a fact. If the US DA is not interested, they will go to the locals. That is bad, bad news in the states where possession of any amount of steroids, no matter how small, is a felony (and that is a lot of states). Other states classify possession of a certain amount of "doses" as a felony (e.g., South Carolina, possession of 100 doses or more = felony, which is obviously personal use, not even a cycle). If you don't think the local PD is just itching to make a felony drug case, then your 8 years in prison do not give you a sufficient understanding of law enforcement. Even where mere possession is not a felony, the "intent to distribute" nonsense gets thrown in a lot for things that we would see as merely personal use. We don't think about quantity the way they do, however. For example, for sentencing guidelines under federal law, one dose of oil is 25mg. Think about that with respect to cycle in which an athlete is doing 1000mg testosterone and 500mg deca a week. That is 60 doses a week, not 2. See the problem? Each pill is one dose, so a 5mg anavar pill is a dose, as is a 25 mg anavar pill.

Anyway, it does happen. Folks get arrested and prosecuted for personal possession of steroids, and the USPS tries to catch steroids coming through the mail and will prosecute the recipients if they can (and they have successfully done so).

It is rate because steroids are not as easy to catch in the mail as, for example, marijuana, but it does happen.

combined with his persistence to have all of us test his stuff and hell pay us back.
This is a big thing for me. Him testing his raws, and finished oils is great, and I believe very important because it gives us a number that should match with a blind sample.

But him being so persistent about blind testing, and practically begging people to send in blind samples while offering extra incentives makes me feel a little more confident that what is on the label is in the vial.

USPS will try - period. That is just a fact. If the US DA is not interested, they will go to the locals. That is bad, bad news in the states where possession of any amount of steroids, no matter how small, is a felony (and that is a lot of states). Other states classify possession of a certain amount of "doses" as a felony (e.g., South Carolina, possession of 100 doses or more = felony, which is obviously personal use, not even a cycle). If you don't think the local PD is just itching to make a felony drug case, then your 8 years in prison do not give you a sufficient understanding of law enforcement. Even where mere possession is not a felony, the "intent to distribute" nonsense gets thrown in a lot for things that we would see as merely personal use. We don't think about quantity the way they do, however. For example, for sentencing guidelines under federal law, one dose of oil is 25mg. Think about that with respect to cycle in which an athlete is doing 1000mg testosterone and 500mg deca a week. That is 60 doses a week, not 2. See the problem? Each pill is one dose, so a 5mg anavar pill is a dose, as is a 25 mg anavar pill.

Anyway, it does happen. Folks get arrested and prosecuted for personal possession of steroids, and the USPS tries to catch steroids coming through the mail and will prosecute the recipients if they can (and they have successfully done so).

It is rate because steroids are not as easy to catch in the mail as, for example, marijuana, but it does happen.
I hate that they demonize steroids and make it seem like we are horrible people for doing them. I’ll never understand why I can go buy alcohol, cigarettes, and fast food knowing the risk, but I can’t walk into a pharmacy and purchase my cycle.

Sponsors

Latest posts