Triple B Solutions

No your speaking in absolutes again. Saying that raws are becoming shit implies that it's going to continue going down. I don't know of a company on earth from places that make tires. steel mills, gun makers to bakeries that don't have a sub standard batch every now and then. Those places all have quality control in house that catches it and if it doesn'tmeet there stansard they scrap the batch and will not sell it.

The difference is that the factories making raws know that they are the only game in town so if they shoot for 98% pure and it comes out 92% they aren't going to eat it and start over they just send it out. However they will try to figure out what in the process caused that and fix it just like any other company. Even the raw factories know they consistently send out shit that's 80% pure because they actually furnish for legitimate pharmaceutical companies that will test them and stop buying.

What I am saying is that they will send out a sub par batch here and there but as a whole they will continue to produce the highest quality they can. My best guess is that there are maybe 4-5 factories that make AAS raws. They probably make a lot of other pharmaceutical drugs as well and they know if there factory doesn't consistently produce good quality compounds one of the other 4 will.
Then I can seriously ask what is going to happen when these 4-5 factories have to shut down because of chinas laws? I agree when you say there are probably only 4-5 raw suppliers

I wish I had the ability to be on the AAS conference call haha. But all jokes aside, I’m just speaking from looking at the trajectory. Raws made 2 and 3 years ago were coming in tested great. Fast forward to now and we’ve already started to see a decline. I’m terms of the testing result from Jano. Yes, it is possible to have a different result if he tested the same thing 3 times. But, if he were so accurate and so good, shouldn’t we be expecting the same result all 3 times? That’s why I don’t put any faith into him or Lab4Tox. But that’s really the only options we have for testing. So we just have to cross all 10 fingers and hope he’s close enough

LOL..... I can't.

I can tell you are really new to the world of AAS.... So you think 3 years ago majority of raw powders were testing well? Alot were not being tested. Its actually now more people are into harm reduction and you are seeing it into the surface.

Connor please stop talking shit you have no idea about, I don't want to embarrass you any more. You have yet to respond to my posts because you know I will humiliate you worse than I already have.

Then I can seriously ask what is going to happen when these 4-5 factories have to shut down because of chinas laws? I agree when you say there are probably only 4-5 raw suppliers

They will NEVER shut down entirely.... Where do you think huge Pharmaceutical companies get raws from?

Even lets say this happened (Which will never) India is one of the biggest countries producing pharma and generics and they produce alot of raw products for vendors.

I seriously don't know anymore if you are trolling us or you have Autism. The world of AAS is not going anywhere.

They will NEVER shut down entirely.... Where do you think huge Pharmaceutical companies get raws from?

Even lets say this happened (Which will never) India is one of the biggest countries producing pharma and generics and they produce alot of raw products for vendors.

I seriously don't know anymore if you are trolling us or you have Autism. The world of AAS is not going anywhere.
Never say never my friend. Frankly, everyone has their opinion on the matter. I just think that’s the way it’s headed IMO . As far as things not being tested 3 years ago; that’s true to an extent. But at the same time, it’s not like we can truly trust Jano and Lab4Tox 100% of the time

Never say never my friend. Frankly, everyone has their opinion on the matter. I just think that’s the way it’s headed IMO . As far as things not being tested 3 years ago; that’s true to an extent. But at the same time, it’s not like we can truly trust Jano and Lab4Tox 100% of the time

@janoshik wanna get in on the fun? Lol.

Yes its your OPINION.... You are literally on every forum speaking like they are facts...

So now you don't trust @LAB4TOX ?

Can you tell us why?

And who is "WE" no nobody on here has ever bad mouth @LAB4TOX you are actually the first.

I am curious what you have to say

So if you don't trust either one..... Why are you trusting the raw lab analysis they are putting out?

Yes its your OPINION.... You are literally on every forum speaking like they are facts...

So now you don't trust @LAB4TOX ?

Can you tell us why?

I am curious what you have to say
1. It is indeed possible to fake a purity test, especially if it’s a source itself sending the test in

2. just because it’s a blind test doesn’t necessarily mean it’s accurate. Obviously I’m a skeptic. But Who’s to say he doesn’t just use a lab max test and give you a random number? Obviously far fetched, but never impossible. What if it tests as “Tren A” with lab max and he just gives you a test report saying the purity is “103.4 mg/ml” just to make it look legit?

And this doesn’t mean anything: but I’ve also used compounds that have “tested legit” that gave me no benefit what so ever. I ran some NPP from a source that “tested at 107 mg/ml” label claim was 100 mg/ml. Yet, I never had any sides that I normally do when I run NPP. No high BP, water retention, brain fog etc. just another reason I don’t always trust the tests. No, you can’t strictly go off of feelz. But when you run a compound multiple times, you know what to expect from it

1. It is indeed possible to fake a purity test, especially if it’s a source itself sending the test in

2. just because it’s a blind test doesn’t necessarily mean it’s accurate. Obviously I’m a skeptic. But Who’s to say he doesn’t just use a lab max test and give you a random number? Obviously far fetched, but never impossible. What if it tests as “Tren A” with lab max and he just gives you a test report saying the purity is “103.4 mg/ml” just to make it look legit?

What......... LOL

So @SkankHunt who sent in mixed compounds completely blinded and others who send in hormones such as SP Laboratories Tren a in 75mg completely blinded and he was pretty much dead on is a labmax and a random guess?

Please, you are embarrassing yourself

And this doesn’t mean anything: but I’ve also used compounds that have “tested legit” that gave me no benefit what so ever. I ran some NPP from a source that “tested at 107 mg/ml” label claim was 100 mg/ml. Yet, I never had any sides that I normally do when I run NPP. No high BP, water retention, brain fog etc. just another reason I don’t always trust the tests. No, you can’t strictly go off of feelz. But when you run a compound multiple times, you know what to expect from it

So you are a feelzzzzzzz guy no other way to describe that LOL

Gothcha

#Dumbass #Broscientist

And btw, if you are getting high BP, brain fog on NPP you need to check your source.

I have tried to stay out of this but you are arguing this on my thread. Is there going to be a variance on some tests? Sure. But Jano getting my blindly sent in Test E at 330mg/ml when I was overdosing by exactly 10%? You can’t fake that. There is no way Jano would have known I made it 10% overdosed. I believe there is some variance but it’s small.

What......... LOL

So @SkankHunt who sent in mixed compounds completely blinded and others who send in hormones such as SP Laboratories Tren a in 75mg completely blinded and he was pretty much dead on is a labmax and a random guess?

Please, you are embarrassing yourself
Pretty tough to LabMax a Pharmacom mix which is 600mg of different ingredients. Or PharmaQos PCT which was 100mg of 4 different ingredients. All dosages nailed exactly.

So you are a feelzzzzzzz guy no other way to describe that LOL

Gothcha

#Dumbass #Broscientist
I just said it doesn’t account for much. I think you’re the idiot here. You don’t even read everything I type out. Whatever dude, you know it all. Maybe start up your own lab. You’re so confident with the raws situation and know how to run a successful business and brew. Maybe you should stop typing out shit on forums and get to brewing

Pretty tough to LabMax a Pharmacom mix which is 600mg of different ingredients. Or PharmaQos PCT which was 100mg of 4 different ingredients. All dosages nailed exactly.

Correct in white tabs that all look the same for all their hormones.

This guy is CLUELESS

I just said it doesn’t account for much. I think you’re the idiot here. You don’t even read everything I type out. Whatever dude, you know it all. Maybe start up your own lab. You’re so confident with the raws situation and know how to run a successful business and brew. Maybe you should stop typing out shit on forums and get to brewing

I am the idiot here? LOL

Yes, I know more than you that's for sure. I been in this game over 12-13 years and networked with many people.

I don't need to brew, I am not hurting for money. But I know many that do and what is really going on unlike you.

I get my testosterone prescribed, but when I want to blast, I use a brand back with HPLC testing by meso brothers here like @SkankHunt @Den84 has done for us.

The dumbass is you bro

Since you have this OBSESSION with raws and shortages, can you show us how you look?

Serious question, you have to be a major athlete getting paid big bucks to need all these exotics like you always claim....

Last edited:
Kinda pissed at this Connor BS. It’s like we are having a good discussion on lab testing and bloodwork and the fucking trolls come out of hiding.

I hate that it always goes on for 10+ pages too.

@TripleBSolutions Good to see more test results. Primo, mast p, and test e are dead nuts on. Bummed about the MENT. That shit better not be from Panda. If it’s not from Panda just blink twice. (Not even going to ask about the MENT E)

I would suggest you just stop running gear. You suck. You can’t rely on “sidezzz” to tell if your stuff is accurately dosed.

Every cycle that I’ve run has hit me a different way (or pleasantly hasn’t hit me). I got other shit going on in my life, I sleep differently, work stress is different, the fucking neighbor bothers me differently. There’s too many variables.

I was running a NPP and testosterone cycle this same exact time last year and was waking up in the middle of the night multiple times gasping for air like a claustrophobic sensation. Im running a very similar cycle right now with the same batch of compounds and that hasn’t happened. Im happy with the cycle.

You already know why you don’t make gainzzz. You don’t eat. Simple as that.

I would suggest you just stop running gear. You suck. You can’t rely on “sidezzz” to tell if your stuff is accurately dosed.

Every cycle that I’ve run has hit me a different way (or pleasantly hasn’t hit me). I got other shit going on in my life, I sleep differently, work stress is different, the fucking neighbor bothers me differently. There’s too many variables.

I was running a NPP and testosterone cycle this same exact time last year and was waking up in the middle of the night multiple times gasping for air like a claustrophobic sensation. Im running a very similar cycle right now with the same batch of compounds and that hasn’t happened. Im happy with the cycle.

You already know why you don’t make gainzzz. You don’t eat. Simple as that.

This is 100% accurate. Environmental factors play a huge role.

Hell I had times I ran a cycle but was going through so many stressors, (A death in the family, a breakup, etc) that made me feel more like shit from heightened hormones that I would have to taper off everything to TRT to feel better.

I had other times I ran the same cycle with minimal stressors and I made incredible progress and on top of the world.

Stressors absolutely play a huge role how hormones will impact you.

Sponsors