Triple B Solutions

Honestly not having a mom or dad is so fucked up mentally when you are a kid, I met mine 10 years ago. I lived most of life in south America, and I remember school making me do mother days & father days gifts knowing damn well that shit is going straight to the garbage can and myself crying to sleep lol

Not in California, or with Kaiser
Fuck these laws against steriods man, let me do whatever the fuck I want to my body. I already give uncle Sam a huge cut of my earnings and now they want to tell me how to live, think & feel. what is this Cuba?

So many times I see a comment about the same shit and I just laugh to myself. I just assume that when people say that it's because they have never been in the system. Over 8yrs in DOC and NEVER met some one indicted over ordering juice in personal amounts. Now drugs in general in larger quantities on the dark web.... Plenty for that.
Dude I just said the same thing the other day.
I've never met one person in state prison or a county jail that ever had a steroid charge
Ive also never met anyone in prison that claimed they were innocent. Met lots of people in jail that did, and they also showed up in other people's discoveries

Honestly not having a mom or dad is so fucked up mentally when you are a kid, I met mine 10 years ago. I lived most of life in south America, and I remember school making me do mother days & father days gifts knowing damn well that shit is going straight to the garbage can and myself crying to sleep lol
That's awful, trl01. Damn.

Hope you have worked it out as best you can as an adult.

That post seriously made me want to cry.

No, and it certainly is not a defense to ordering from an UGL through the US mail.

Then, when your defense is that you keep a 3+ year supply just for yourself, that's when the judge rolls her eyes and you know what's next.

Although, I've got to admit, I've never met anybody personally that has went to prison for possession of steroids.

yo I figured since this thread is basically no holds bar with content. I mean I personally love the trannys

anyway does p5p actually lower prolactin and how long till it works. I'm waiting for my caber to arrive but seems like TA is about a month. My prolactin is too high for my comfort. i don't have gyno but if it stays high ill get it I'm sure.

yo I figured since this thread is basically no holds bar with content. I mean I personally love the trannys

anyway does p5p actually lower prolactin and how long till it works. I'm waiting for my caber to arrive but seems like TA is about a month. My prolactin is too high for my comfort. i don't have gyno but if it stays high ill get it I'm sure.
You would get better response in the Steroids Forum

but here you go.... I wouldnt use caber unless you absolutely need to...

You would get better response in the Steroids Forum

thanks man, im actually reading a thread from like a month ago about total t and prolactin and you had some good info. I just am the type to wanna ask if it's worth it or spend the 80 on domestic caber which is a hard buy rn.. But deff will read this article thank you

I take p5p every day.

I cant exactly say how long it will take to work since I always start it at the beginning of my cycle, but when running NPP@ 5-600mg a week I take 200mg of P5P every day split into two doses. I have never had a problem with prolactin, and blood work confirmed it stayed in range.

edit: I do keep caber on hand just in case though.