Triple B Solutions

Real talk. Are there any plans if USA does what UK mad EU has done. Which I assume we will at some point. Not sure how they will get gear into their country now. It’s a shame how ridiculous this continues to get

I’m honestly trying to ask a legitimate question. Better to be prepared than not. Just like it’s fair to say not all raws will be gone, but they might be hard to get
Also I spoke to someone with knowledge on the subject. One concern in India is the government doesn’t have an issue deporting American citizens back to America to be prosecuted for selling scheduled drugs to people in this country. Other than that you can get away with it in India. How though is a different question that can’t really be answered

Real talk. Are there any plans if USA does what UK mad EU has done. Which I assume we will at some point. Not sure how they will get gear into their country now. It’s a shame how ridiculous this continues to get

I'm sure steroids will continue to be available in every country, just like every other illegal substance, because there is demand and money to be made from their sale.

Also I spoke to someone with knowledge on the subject. One concern in India is the government doesn’t have an issue deporting American citizens back to America to be prosecuted for selling scheduled drugs to people in this country. Other than that you can get away with it in India. How though is a different question that can’t really be answered

We are all fucked. Just fucked. Thank you for letting us know.

What difference is it going to make to hit the panic switch? Omg the sky is falling.

Hey, what if an asteroid hits the earth? Do you ever worry about that?

One concern in India is the government doesn’t have an issue deporting American citizens back to America to be prosecuted for selling scheduled drugs to people in this country.
So instead of having one American drug kingpin running India we’ll have to rely on the labor and ingenuity of the other billion goddamn capitalists that live there? How ever will they be able to export drugs? Without the blue-eyed man to help them they’ll probably just collapse into a heap and cry into the Ganges. Oh the horror.

Trying to do some research on Trest-E and MENT. I can’t find much on it overall. Is it not as popular or just a more rare compound?
I’ve been using it as trt for all of 2021 and spent months researching it before I made the switch. Ask your questions, I’ll do my best to answer them.