Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

For the first time in years, yes . Just 200mg eq. Like 5 years ago I used 24k anavar and stopped due to health issues.
200mg EQ is keeping your estrogen high enough to be in range huh? I’m not gonna clog this thread up with questions but shutting down for 200mg EQ seems pointless. Sustained keto is also not ideal for BB.

So I've recently started John Meadows Creeping death part 2. And I got to say doing calves the way he outlines has been pretty good. Especially focusing on a stretch the last two sets. Seeing some growth.
Snapchat-208914140~2.jpg

4 weeks out , a lil Flat. Been on keto and doing quite a bit of cardio. I’ll be doing men’s physique
Let us know how you do. Looking lean.

After the contest, though, start using testosterone at 400mg a week, protein at 250-300, fats at 50-80, and carbs at 600-1000.

You got some freaky vascular wheels!
Thanks brother. I'm about to blast that tpp, Tren, and mast. So maybe they will get a little more freaky. Still waiting on the kits from TP. Communication is atrocious with him with the emails bouncing back on auto reply. Because anonymous speech is shutting down and he has a new email.

Thanks brother. I'm about to blast that tpp, Tren, and mast. So maybe they will get a little more freaky. Still waiting on the kits from TP. Communication is atrocious with him with the emails bouncing back on auto reply. Because anonymous speech is shutting down and he has a new email.
Ive never dealt with him directly but he is very well known for having poor communication. Supposedly you wait a while and it appears without any communication really.

Let us know how you do. Looking lean.

After the contest, though, start using testosterone at 400mg a week, protein at 250-300, fats at 50-80, and carbs at 600-1000.
God bless brother and that was my plan to fill out. I may even do a low dose of npp eventually with it , but I respond best to testosterone derivatives and such. Basically this is my first time actually staying on a compound but I’ve experiment with things for short periods of time but always get sides. Eq has been GREAT to me. . I may jump into another show November 6th , so I’ll keep you updated. Diet will definitely be amped

inCollage_20210806_050039058.jpg
Just dug up this old pic on the left. It's easy to forget how far you've come.
Left 16yrs- Right 22yrs(present).
6 years of training in between these 2 pics. 5 years natural training, 1 year enhanced. I was raised without a father, so in a way, my masculine side had never been fully recognized or fully integrated into my personality. I was always very shy, very fragile, lacking confidence, I didn't know how to stick up for myself, getting bullied in school most of my life. I was suicidal many times.
When I started training all of that changed. Take it as corny or however you want to take it but when I started training it was like a dormant lifeforce/energy within me was released from it's shackles and I just fucking bloomed man. I started having confidence, started sticking up for myself, started making goals for myself and my life. It literally transformed me mentally, physically, and spiritually. "Why do you work out so much?" "Why do you care about the way you look so much?" Most people don't understand it. I don't train to "look good". I train because this shit is my life-line. I train because it's all I know.

It literally transformed me mentally, physically, and spiritually.
It's a part of recovery for me besides working steps. If I stop physically pushing myself experience shows I will end up locked in a bathroom with a needle in my arm. Gotta stay interconnected mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.

It's a part of recovery for me besides working steps. If I stop physically pushing myself experience shows I will end up locked in a bathroom with a needle in my arm. Gotta stay interconnected mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Shit, man would not want to wish that on anyone. The gym has basically saved a lot of people from going into that very dark place.