Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Yeah I have been working hard. My girl works out with me also, so trying to get her right aas well.
Diet had always been the killer for me. Now I count all my macros and stick to the same meals for about a month and then change it up.

Yeah I have been working hard. My girl works out with me also, so trying to get her right aas well.
Diet had always been the killer for me. Now I count all my macros and stick to the same meals for about a month and then change it up.
It's hard a fuck but last time I ran tren I dropped all salt/sodium. I fuckin love salt. And damn even just that little tweak alone got me leaner and more vascular imo.

It's hard a fuck but last time I ran tren I dropped all salt/sodium. I fuckin love salt. And damn even just that little tweak alone got me leaner and more vascular imo.
This is a fairly poor decision for anything except a VERY brief period of time. Sodium and the Na/K ratio in your body is instrumental to performance and general health.

This is a fairly poor decision for anything except a VERY brief period of time. Sodium and the Na/K ratio in your body is instrumental to performance and general health.
Worded poorly. Im saying I stopped putting a bunch of salt on my food and quit using soy sauce. Lol. Stuff like that. Also it was for about 6 weeks.

4 weeks out , a lil Flat. Been on keto and doing quite a bit of cardio. I’ll be doing men’s physique

Attachments

• AADB039F-EE12-4370-8ED2-C5629D4C1379.jpeg
    AADB039F-EE12-4370-8ED2-C5629D4C1379.jpeg
    716.4 KB · Views: 153
Still on the come up from the damage I did to my body this last fall. But it's progress.
View attachment 150906
View attachment 150907
Bro I do legs twice a week and I go hard on legs. I do different things for legs. My legs are strong as fuck for my size and body weight and I cannot get my legs to look anything like that. They're not chicken legs by far, I just can't get the definition to come out. Haha.

See. Haha.
Yeah I try to constantly change up how I hit quads. Iso holds, high intensity, light/heavy etc. And manipulation of angles with leg extensions like how I point my toes and sit on the seat. Seems to be working a little. I also played soccer for 15 years. Lol so that helped.

Yeah I try to constantly change up how I hit quads. Iso holds, high intensity, light/heavy etc. And manipulation of angles with leg extensions like how I point my toes and sit on the seat. Seems to be working a little. I also played soccer for 15 years. Lol so that helped.
Some soccer players have crazy legs!

Damn I see a lot of big motherfuckers in here. I'm almost embarrassed to post my pics LOL

This is about 9 weeks or so start to now.

What you guys think?

I guess I need a post some pictures of my cats and thighs. My calves are doing great, but I think I have too much body fat on my thighs for some reason to be able to see a lot of cut.

Definitely see some serious changes. Good job, brother.