Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Amazing physique brother! Very similar to Calem von Moger when he was at his best :)
Calum is the man. Insane genetics. His videos are great too. Overall awesome vibe to the guy even after all the shit he went through fucking up his knee, tearing a bicep, his house burning down, his dog dying.

Definitely not the biggest here. But am finally back to doing a cycle. I turned fifty earlier this summer. Other than using hormone replacement therapy out of medical necessity I haven't been on underground gear since my mid to late thirties. My avatar is of me at 252lb back in the day when I used a lot of things; as in 1.5g or more of everything. In my pic below I just got up to 228lb.I've gained about eight pounds so far and still fit into my 32" sized pants. Currently doing a total of 500mg of everything for my first cycle back. If my bloodwork shows that I can handle it all healthwise I will up the ante to some degree. But I'm no Spring chicken any longer so I have to be realistic.

I was ready to start my cycle pre-COVID but that's when the gyms all started to close down for months in my area. Glad I didn't start midway and be forced to stop due to no access to weights. There were some guys who were obviously midway through their cycle as I saw them start to blow up. I bet they were pissed about that, I know I would have been.

Sept1st.jpg

Definitely not the biggest here. But am finally back to doing a cycle. I turned fifty earlier this summer. Other than using hormone replacement therapy out of medical necessity I haven't been on underground gear since my mid to late thirties. My avatar is of me at 252lb back in the day when I used a lot of things; as in 1.5g or more of everything. In my pic below I just got up to 228lb.I've gained about eight pounds so far and still fit into my 32" sized pants. Currently doing a total of 500mg of everything for my first cycle back. If my bloodwork shows that I can handle it all healthwise I will up the ante to some degree. But I'm no Spring chicken any longer so I have to be realistic.

I was ready to start my cycle pre-COVID but that's when the gyms all started to close down for months in my area. Glad I didn't start midway and be forced to stop due to no access to weights. There were some guys who were obviously midway through their cycle as I saw them start to blow up. I bet they were pissed about that, I know I would have been.

View attachment 153212
Good job man, just redirect all your anger into the gym and you'll really move the weights!