Triple B Solutions

Easier yes but it’s convenient for less barrel space. Most prop/mast/NPP are 300mg/ml. If you had to draw from 3 vials at 100mg each you’re now blasting 3ml of oil instead of 1ml.
More volume rounder shoulders right? Maybe, maybe not but mentally I like to.

And a lot of healthcare workers are losing their jobs due to refusing to take the jab. They’ve seen the potential side effects, some very serious and some people dying from it. Why would they throw their career and livelihoods away unless they’ve seen things the rest of us have not. If the vaccine were so “safe and effective” like the government and media are claiming, they would not throw their livelihoods away by refusing the jab. The writing is on the wall and a large percentage of Americans still can’t see it. Tyranny has landed on American shores and things are only going to get progressively worse if the vast majority of people don’t stand up and push back. Mass non compliance, like what’s happening in Australia and parts of Europe, is what needs to happen here. But so many Americans have grown fat, stupid and lazy and instead just take it lying down, complying to tyranny.
I’ve got asshole hairs thatve been on earth longer than the vaccine. Fuck that. I’ll shoot tren and order ivermectin from pharmacist

I’ve got asshole hairs thatve been on earth longer than the vaccine. Fuck that. I’ll shoot tren and order ivermectin from pharmacist
I’ve got a whole pile of ivermectin on that way from @ExpressPCT. Actually pretty cool that I was able to just message him and ask about it and within a few days he had listed it on his site.

It’s been fucked up all day. Obviously Trips competition trying to interfere with his ability to market his UGL.
I actually speculated, that maybe panda&company are mad about ollies ban and thought a ddos attack would be in good form, call me paranoid. That whole situation sucks for everyone involved, but the scammer.

I actually speculated, that maybe panda&company are mad about ollies ban and thought a ddos attack would be in good form, call me paranoid. That whole situation sucks for everyone involved, but the scammer.
whyd ollie get banned? i stopped reading that thread after the first few posts were giant walls of texts

WTF?

Fucking great that you’re back. Time to get back to earning the freebies. Circle around Trip and lower the fucking standard here.

Let’s celebrate mediocrity right Mike? If it were your shit you’d be going crazy because you got “contest prep”.
Never received nor asked for a freebie from any source here or anywhere else. Not sure why you are even suggesting such a thing. @Millard is forum admin he has my explicit consent to access my PM history you may view my emails if that would convince you that you are wrong. Im not even sure why rumors like this start. Im just barely back working again still broke dont even have a gym membership but im not crying about it and sure as fuck not asking for nor bejng offered handouts. So shut the fuck up unless you have something constructive to talk about.

Never received nor asked for a freebie from any source here or anywhere else. Not sure why you are even suggesting such a thing. @Millard is forum admin he has my explicit consent to access my PM history you may view my emails if that would convince you that you are wrong. Im not even sure why rumors like this start. Im just barely back working again still broke dont even have a gym membership but im not crying about it and sure as fuck not asking for nor bejng offered handouts. So shut the fuck up unless you have something constructive to talk about.

I’m not sure why you came back. It’s been really nice without you around. Take another break. Make this one permanent.

Have you given any thought to making special blends? All the ugl's that do them put FUCKING TREN IN ALL OF THEM! Some of us don't worship Satan..

To add, the mixes that don't have Tren are subpar and uncreative, like Pcom's 2:1 Test/EQ. Lol what?? So if I want to run 300EQ I have to slam 600Test? Fucking eastern europeans I swear.

A 1:1:1 Test/Nand/Dht would be a banger and would really set you apart.$$
Maybe Test P/NPP/Mast P

Or a 1:1 Test PH/Inj Dbol
Or a 2:1:1 Test E/Primo E/Mast E

Sorry, I'm getting carried away.

I'm also getting hard.

Think about it.
Bro stop it, you've been on gear for like a week.