Triple B Solutions

What are you even trying to say? If pins are available on amazon who cares, secondly I draw with slin pins all the the time and pin with the same needle?

You sound like you have head trauma.

The pins on Amazon are complete garbage and nowhere near the quality of what you’d buy at a medical store. You can’t take off the needle on a slin pin, but if someone is drawing and pinning with the same hypodermic needle, they’re retarded.

Been wondering the same. Did you send that test e off @Trenaroni
No sir not yet. 3 things I wanna send in and figured the oil isn’t going anywhere. Obviously trip will credit you for tests but you front the money for the tests and I said in my other posts when I initially said it I would send it out ASAP but I was initially thinking I would only send out one sample.

I want to send out a unopened bottle of his test e and then the little I have left of what I pinned the other week. Then I’ll send on my own dime some of the stuff I started this cycle with that wasn’t trips to see if it was underdosed. But I’m about to start my job this coming Monday so I’ll be comfortable with dropping the 400 or whatever it is on the testing. Shits just been tight recently.

No sir not yet. 3 things I wanna send in and figured the oil isn’t going anywhere. Obviously trip will credit you for tests but you front the money for the tests and I said in my other posts when I initially said it I would send it out ASAP but I was initially thinking I would only send out one sample.

I want to send out a unopened bottle of his test e and then the little I have left of what I pinned the other week. Then I’ll send on my own dime some of the stuff I started this cycle with that wasn’t trips to see if it was underdosed. But I’m about to start my job this coming Monday so I’ll be comfortable with dropping the 400 or whatever it is on the testing. Shits just been tight recently.
You know you only need to send in like 0.1ml, right?

Well that’s a pretty ridiculous generalization and sounds like something a leftist would say. They’re normal people and just like any demographic, there are going to be some corrupt and shitty people included in the demographic. I don’t particularly like the police, but I respect the law and their jobs as I understand how important law enforcement is.
I agree.

I also am no fan of the police, as an institution it has become as corrupt as politics.

But, painting every individual in the same light isn't fair. Lots of them are just blue collar people working to make a living as honestly as they can.

Unfortunately, most of are unwilling cogs in a wheel we have little control over which direction it's going.

One of the things we must fight to the end is federalization of our police forces. That it to say, taking the local police stations who answer to the local community and placing it under federal government control.

We have some corrupt police departments now for sure, but we also have some good ones. Federalization of the police is going to be the next leftist push to consolidate power over local communities.

We can't let that happen.

Them mofos will be the first ones to come to your door to confiscate your lake guns and force the vaxx into your fucking tren arms. yeah you can beat the fuck out of 2 or 3 of them but there will be more and they will strap your ass in some cuffs and haul you off to be abused and beaten like the capital protesters. Fuck em all.

Them mofos will be the first ones to come to your door to confiscate your lake guns and force the vaxx into your fucking tren arms. yeah you can beat the fuck out of 2 or 3 of them but there will be more and they will strap your ass in some cuffs and haul you off to be abused and beaten like the capital protesters. Fuck em all.

You’re seriously an idiot. There aren’t enough cops in the world to take all the guns away from Americans. On top of the fact you don’t just “take” guns from Americans. Police don’t even have enough resources to hire the officers required to effectively police cities, you think they’ll have the resources to go door to door and confiscate guns from people who aren’t going to just hand them over? You have a brain, use it…

I agree.

I also am no fan of the police, as an institution it has become as corrupt as politics.

But, painting every individual in the same light isn't fair. Lots of them are just blue collar people working to make a living as honestly as they can.

Unfortunately, most of are unwilling cogs in a wheel we have little control over which direction it's going.

One of the things we must fight to the end is federalization of our police forces. That it to say, taking the local police stations who answer to the local community and placing it under federal government control.

We have some corrupt police departments now for sure, but we also have some good ones. Federalization of the police is going to be the next leftist push to consolidate power over local communities.

We can't let that happen.

100% agree with everything you said. Federalization of the police is one step too close to totalitarianism. It blows my mind how naive, gullible and braindead the leftists are. I’ve never seen a demographic with such a large percentage of people lacking the ability to think critically and for themselves. Most of them are simply lemmings who take everything their party and preferred media source spoon feeds them as gospel. They’re being blatantly lied to, the lies are uncovered and they turn a blind eye and still don’t care. It’s nuts. They cried and cried about Trump’s lies but completely ignore the fact that Biden is a pathological liar as well who has told countless lies within the first 100 days in office. But what do you expect from some pervert who’s been in politics for 40 years. Of course he’s a lying snake, he’s a career politician… it’s damn near a job requirement.

You know you only need to send in like 0.1ml, right?
Yeah but someone requested I send a unopened vial or else they won’t believe me that it’s trips test e and not some other bunk. Trust me I’d rather send in .1 cuz then it is better for not getting caught up in customs. Maybe I’ll just send the .1 and take a video of me packing it up idk

but regardless I’ll send it soon for sure I deff ain’t planning on flaking. It’ll be good to send mine in even if skankhunt sends his in already. To make sure they match up if it’s both batch 102.

Yeah but someone requested I send a unopened vial or else they won’t believe me that it’s trips test e and not some other bunk. Trust me I’d rather send in .1 cuz then it is better for not getting caught up in customs. Maybe I’ll just send the .1 and take a video of me packing it up idk

but regardless I’ll send it soon for sure I deff ain’t planning on flaking. It’ll be good to send mine in even if skankhunt sends his in already. To make sure they match up if it’s both batch 102.
That’s retarded, how’s that person going to know, I guess then that your friend wants Jano to take a photo of the vial and the sample? And who’s to say that your friend won’t believe it’s just another sample, that sounds weird.

That’s retarded, how’s that person going to know, I guess then that your friend wants Jano to take a photo of the vial and the sample? And who’s to say that your friend won’t believe it’s just another sample, that sounds weird.
I suppose jano takes a photo of the sample for an extra cost. Idk who exactly it was that wanted it but they said they’d donate 50 dollars for an unopened vial to get sent out. And I just assume it’s because they want to make sure it’s not a different lab getting sent.

I mean idk I feel like no one here is out for trip because we can all agree there’s nothing better then a quality domestic source. I think most here want to see trip succeed. I’ll send the vials soon. If it wasn’t for my bloodwork I wouldn’t of even known something was off with me so I figured there’s no harm in waiting a little longer to send it off so I don’t gotta make a dent in my pocket. Like I said I have a bunch of stuff I wanna send in. Atleast 3 samples but probably gonna send in 4 samples so that’s like 500 minimum with shipping

Yah mine is 102. EA7DFFD9-20A6-41BD-80C5-2A7787510277.jpeg

You’re seriously an idiot. There aren’t enough cops in the world to take all the guns away from Americans. On top of the fact you don’t just “take” guns from Americans. Police don’t even have enough resources to hire the officers required to effectively police cities, you think they’ll have the resources to go door to door and confiscate guns from people who aren’t going to just hand them over? You have a brain, use it…
A lot of them would fucking try if they were told to and believe me the damn leaders of our free world would love nothing more than to accomplish that shit... so like i said fuck them ALL.

On other subjects that dont boil androgens... im excited to give this stuff a shot here. I havent switched from my old source in a very long time and i have some of trip's goodies otw

Word I have 102 purple cap. Gonna send that in along with another lab so I can see if I ever got underdosed stuff from the other lab.
I atleast get some sides from the tren. Deff be sweating every night so not gonna send that in.

I wish I had more of trips stuff to send in for you guys but I only have stuff from other labs.
I sent 5 of Trips products. So if your cap is purple I’m assume it’s fairly new? I got this order smack dab in the middle of May and they had black caps. Either way we can see where we stand.

A lot of them would fucking try if they were told to and believe me the damn leaders of our free world would love nothing more than to accomplish that shit... so like i said fuck them ALL.
That's where defunding the police comes in.
You'll see at some point a "federal" option to police will soon be offered.

The objective for the left is to move away from locally elected sheriff's and locally controlled police departments.

That would effectively eliminate the possibilities of local sheriff's and officials from refusing to carry out federal mandates, like gun confiscation. It would also eliminate the possibilities of local police departments becoming rally points for pockets of resistance to any federal government overreach. By putting federal government officials in charge of local police forces, it would leave the leftist politicians the power to enforce thier own ideologies upon even the most resistant of local municipalities.

It would put Washington DC capital police, in the rural communities who would likely resist future Washington DC policies. Effectively limiting the possibility of resistance, before it has a chance to grow.

Thats ok, when we balkanize the free republic of texas will keep the cops busy in the border keeping the riff raff at bay.

But yeah the fucking left always scheming like some kind of pissed off teenage girl. Between them and the fucking globalist shitheads who want everyone to eat bugs we gave got a lot on our plate to fix and deal with

The test isn’t underdosed at all but of course testing would clear that up. Thanks for sending that out @SkankHunt.

Several new compounds came in. Peptides, Letro, Halo with more to come.

Sponsors

Latest posts