Triple B Solutions

Well that’s a pretty ridiculous generalization and sounds like something a leftist would say. They’re normal people and just like any demographic, there are going to be some corrupt and shitty people included in the demographic. I don’t particularly like the police, but I respect the law and their jobs as I understand how important law enforcement is.
Nope, not a leftist. I'm a libertarian. I'm totally against leftism.

I am against the tyranny of government, and our militarized police force is an arm of that.

Got a decent bit of PIP from trip's test E today first time injecting it. could be that the needle was fucked tho. took about 20mins to draw then i had to push into a wall to get it to inject.

Got a decent bit of PIP from trip's test E today first time injecting it. could be that the needle was fucked tho. took about 20mins to draw then i had to push into a wall to get it to inject.
Are you injecting with the same needle you are pinning with?

It took 20 minutes to draw? What gauge were you using?

I know it's ridiculous :( I should be able to draw maple syrup in quicker than 20 minutes. I'm probably gunna have to get new needles

Amazon doesn't always have the best quality. Some of the needles i've seen on there look sketchy. Cheap Chinese crap.

Check out the site below. Good prices. Good quality and they don't ask any questions.

Code:
https://www.healthykin.com/c-163-lancets-syringes.aspx

23. idk why it took so long i hope the rest of the pack of needles isnt fucked like that
You can get needles from gpzmedlab. They’re not overnight like amazon, but they always ship quick. I’d recommend getting drawing syringes with needles, and separate needles to pin.

Piercing that rubber stopper might not seem like much but you are dulling the needle just by doing that.

Sponsors