Triple B Solutions

I don’t mind a $250 minimum if it guarantees my T/A as advertised.

I do place some smaller orders more frequently sometimes, but just waiting until you have the available expendable income to get $250 worth isn’t an extra hassle. $250 for gear really isn’t much at all.

I do place some smaller orders more frequently sometimes, but just waiting until you have the available expendable income to get $250 worth isn’t an extra hassle. $250 for gear really isn’t much at all.
yeah, I would imagine many order somewhere in the range of 300 to 425 on average unless first time but even for a first time order that isn't too far off.

I put a smaller order in because I want to test the gear. Over the years, I know what Tren does to me, even down to the milligram. I want to test it first before I put a larger order in.

$250 is pretty reasonable. Unless you’re running a light test-only cycle, a typical cycle should put you beyond that pretty easily.

Plus, in the long run, larger less frequent orders save you money on shipping and cut down on the number of illicit parcels showing up at your house.

Not to mention that it’s $250. If $250 hurts your budget, you should probably be buying food instead of gear. I don’t mean that in a dickish way. It’s true.

$250 is pretty reasonable. Unless you’re running a light test-only cycle, a typical cycle should put you beyond that pretty easily.

Plus, in the long run, larger less frequent orders save you money on shipping and cut down on the number of illicit parcels showing up at your house.
Also keeping the size of the orders reasonable will also help reduce the risk of unwanted attention. Only order what you need, basically. Don't order too much at once.

Once you throw in things like additional compounds and orals and support ancillaries you can surely reach like $500.

I put a smaller order in because I want to test the gear. Over the years, I know what Tren does to me, even down to the milligram. I want to test it first before I put a larger order in.
You must be the Tren whisperer. Knowing what Tren does to you so accurately and being able to know whether or not you are dosing 101mg and 103mg. You’re like, like,…

full of absolute fucking shit.

You must be the Tren whisperer. Knowing what Tren does to you so accurately and being able to know whether or not you are dosing 101mg and 103mg. You’re like, like,…

full of absolute fucking shit.

Haha...well, if I take 200mg grams of Tren weekly, I can sleep at night. 600mg weekly, no sleep. It just comes from experience.

*Of course* it's not exact, I wasn't trying to be...and there's no need to be an absolute dick head on a message board and react to a comment like that. So fuck you, you punk piece of shit. You have big balls when you type, raisins in real life.

I will announce it. I wanted to give you guys a chance to get me feedback before I do it.
Do $250. If it means you can have increased quality control (No more Trenbobo labels lol), faster TA, less broke newbies bothering you, and more money in your pocket as a business owner. I think it is a must.

So i ordered before from this guy and he was ok,
This time he sent me a joke of an order the order doesn't reach his minimum of $150, that should have been his red flag before shipping it.

My order was almost $700 and thats all i got.I emailed him hopefully he'll fix this.

Attachments

• 20210805_155730.jpg
    20210805_155730.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 110
This time he sent me a joke of an order the order doesn't reach his minimum of $150, that should have been his red flag before shipping it.

My order was almost $700 and thats all i got.I emailed him hopefully he'll fix this.

Well, since he has OCD and videotapes every pack, this should get sorted out quickly.

Wtf Trips? You’re crossing orders.

Does this seem to be part of your actual order, or someone else's order entirely?

Well, since he has OCD and videotapes every pack, this should get sorted out quickly.

Wtf Trips? You’re crossing orders.
He should review his video tape cause his package wasn't even sealed, just the items were. No seal tape whatsoever on the box. I would advise him to go see how usps workers deal with packages. The boxes fly from one container to another.

I understand mistakes happen, but this was sloppiness on his end. This a very bad way to conduct a business such as this one.

Attachments

• 16281948330407777843144848412502.jpg
    16281948330407777843144848412502.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98