Triple B Solutions

10% benzoyl peroxide wash. Same active ingredient as that Proactiv stuff you used to see commercials for all the time except 10% is a stronger concentration. Proactiv cleared my face up immediately back in the day so I tried the stronger stuff for steroid acne I got on back chest and arms. It works well for me.

Proactiv always worked really good I know getting some sun/color also always helped... If u go the antibiotic route but then alot of times it kills alot of the good bacteria u have in ur stomach.... Keeping estrogen is check was a big thing for me also I had to go from one shot a week to three spread out

While I agree that if your acne is bad enough to use Accutane and wish to continue your cycle it will work. However, according to drugs.com "mild to moderate elevations of liver enzymes have been observed in approximately 15% of individuals treated during clinical trials, some of which normalized with dosage reduction or continued" so I would recommend stopping orals or getting a liver enzyme test to see if you are part of that 15%. Also the bioavailability doubled when taking with a high fat meal compared to fasted.

nah cause ur too busy riding his dick and i dont think he has 2 dicks
I’m not riding anyone’s dick. I rarely even post. I just read. Just trying to figure out why your so angry with him. I bet your short. A short, angry, little man. Have you even used trips service? If not then why do you even have an opinion.

I’m not riding anyone’s dick. I rarely even post. I just read. Just trying to figure out why your so angry with him. I bet your short. A short, angry, little man. Have you even used trips service? If not then why do you even have an opinion.
You been here 5 months and you telling us this?

You're not a dick riding shill boy? But 25 of your 28 posts are in this shit thread. lol Your first post had me laughing you shill fuck.

You're not a dick riding shill boy? But 25 of your 28 posts are in this shit thread. lol Your first post had me laughing you shill fuck.

Oh man. Trips got your girl too? Go read my posts then tell me I’m a dick riding shill. I’m just not an angry troll.

Should I be worried about Anavar while on Accutane?
Not necessarily. Everyone is different. It would be safest to avoid orals obviously, but some people can do it without seeing much change in their bloodwork.

Edit: to clarify, you will definitely see some ALT/AST elevation if you were to run Accutane and Anavar simultaneously. How much elevation (and to what degree it translates to noticeable side effects) is highly individual as well as highly dose-dependent.

Last edited: