Triple B Solutions

Maybe someone already talked about it but what's your experience with Trips Test E 300 mg/ml? Is the pip (if any) comparable with that from Test C?

I know that in general Test E is more "pippy" than Test C but curious about users' experience with Trips Test E.
I use his Test E for TRT, iit is almost pip free, it depends on how fast you inject.

Accutane all day. It’s losing battle with anything else. I ran 20mg/day for six months and never had issues again.

Did u notice any toxicity like in the sense of how u felt.... Just curious sometimes I have alil flair up on cycle or when I come back down to my trt dose... I hear alot like about dry lips and such I'm just curious but also wondering for just pure learning

Maybe someone already talked about it but what's your experience with Trips Test E 300 mg/ml? Is the pip (if any) comparable with that from Test C?

I know that in general Test E is more "pippy" than Test C but curious about users' experience with Trips Test E.

I was running it at 1.2ml E3D and it was getting to be a pain towards the end. Same with his DHB. Next blast will be cyp. It’s just so annoying to be covered in (very low level) pip lol.

I was running it at 1.2ml E3D and it was getting to be a pain towards the end. Same with his DHB. Next blast will be cyp. It’s just so annoying to be covered in (very low level) pip lol.
I had similar, just very low level pip. But I also ordered some test e from my clinic to compare and had the exact same pip…seems to me that test e and I just don’t get along too well.

I get zero pip or swelling from cyp so I went back to that.

Thank you. Had staph a couple years ago, and I never want that shit again.

Yup. Years ago I did MMA and a little judo at a local dirthead gym for a while. That place was so fucking disgusting that you left smelling like a dirty mop bucket filled with assholes and old socks. I really, really hated training in the filth, but the MMA teacher was legit.

Got basic, basic mat burn one night and two days later my foot was all swollen up like I had broken it or something and the abbrasion had gotten all fucking oozy and nasty. Dr had no idea wtf it was, but tried to culture it and gave me a antibiotic shot and a script for pills. Came back negative for everything horrible and went away in a couple of weeks, but that was the last time I trained at that gym. Started seeing why some people like sambo shoes or muay thai ankle wraps so much, too.

Did u notice any toxicity like in the sense of how u felt.... Just curious sometimes I have alil flair up on cycle or when I come back down to my trt dose... I hear alot like about dry lips and such I'm just curious but also wondering for just pure learning
Dry lips was it at 20/mg a day. I just tried to stay as hydrated as possible, and I also refrained from alcohol completely during that time.

I had similar, just very low level pip. But I also ordered some test e from my clinic to compare and had the exact same pip…seems to me that test e and I just don’t get along too well.

I get zero pip or swelling from cyp so I went back to that.
I tried several different labs test e and I get pip from them all as well. Switched to cyp years ago and haven’t had an issue since.

Bustin a nut on E is one of the hardest things to do in my experience. Fuck all night long and no nuts to be had.
I thought so too, until I tried...
The even more hardest thing to bust on...

cocaine GIF