Triple B Solutions

Normally oil floats on water however, so a drop of water will float on the oil as it's a much smaller volume than the oil so it's possible that's a water drop rather than an air bubble.
Normally? Look I'm not a smart guy but have you ever seen a small drop of water float on oil?
Serious question.

Normally? Look I'm not a smart guy but have you ever seen a small drop of water float on oil?
Serious question.
i was reading through this bubble debate, and i had a thought, maybe someone smarter than me will know. Does the material disolved in the oil change the specific gravity of the solution? If so, couldnt we argue that the specific gravity of the solution could now be more than that of water and therefore a drop of water could in fact float on this oil solution?

Dont get me wrong, i believe it is an air bubble, I've seen it before. But this is just for the sake of friendly debate. And im bored.

Pack landed, 14 day t/a.

Got a bubbly looking thing in the test e vial. Can separate it from the oil by tilting the vial, it’ll just slide along the side.
Looks like an air bubble. If you shake the vial it should
I haven't seen a study but I've read many anecdotal reports of it acting as a mild AI here and other sites. When I ran it equal with test I had noticeable low E2 symptoms. I don't remember how long it took to feel this after introducing primo, but it took a while...1+ month I'm sure.
I brought the primo down a little, raised test a bit, and took some dbol as needed until things leveled out. I felt much better at the new ratio.

The possibility of it being a mild AI is mentioned here:

If you scroll through the 3 primo threads here you will see some reports:
I was to the point I figured I just did not respond to primo and in the last few days I added a few 10mg dbol in the am with my var and within 2 days my body feels and looks 100% better. Primo at 600ish test 750ish tren ace 150ish weekly (I tend to miss shots if I stick to eod then the above numbers are solid) var has been 50ed (don't miss those) 30-50 mgs dbol last 5 days (30am with 20prewo on days inactually lift somethjng) ... renewing gym membership tomorrow the fuckers tried charging my for the months I couldn't even workout because my card got declined again and again.

Well that's good Trips. Perhaps you will be here a little more often. You have potential customers that need answers.
If they can't get it here they will go elsewhere.
too late for that

qG51Z1T.png

Does the material disolved in the oil change the specific gravity of the solution?
Yes. BA and BB both have a higher specific gravity than water. MCT is lower.

If you added enough BB it’s quite possible to raise the specific gravity above that of water, which is 1 @4C.

But that said, it’s an air bubble.

Thanks for proving me correct and there’s gonna be people jumping on me for the slightest thing and calling me dumb. Fuck the haters I will not be deterred. If I am wrong about something I rather be shown why I am wrong. That’s the best way to go about it.
Probably cause of the little boy thing from earlier:(

I was shut down on SST as the mod team there reached out to my old email to make sure I was still in operation instead of my new email.

The mod team on SST has been sending invoices to me at my new email so they were aware my email had changed.

Looks like an air bubble. If you shake the vial it should

I was to the point I figured I just did not respond to primo and in the last few days I added a few 10mg dbol in the am with my var and within 2 days my body feels and looks 100% better. Primo at 600ish test 750ish tren ace 150ish weekly (I tend to miss shots if I stick to eod then the above numbers are solid) var has been 50ed (don't miss those) 30-50 mgs dbol last 5 days (30am with 20prewo on days inactually lift somethjng) ... renewing gym membership tomorrow the fuckers tried charging my for the months I couldn't even workout because my card got declined again and again.
No gym membership?

So have you been running this cycle without actually working out?

I know that but certainly will float on oil.
Nope. Benzyl alcohol has a specific gravity of 1.045 so it’s a sinker. Benzyl Benzoate has a specific gravity of 1.118-1.122 so that will sink too. That really doesn’t matter though because these will easily dissolve in oil.

Air bubbles float.

You have a source for that ? I have never heard of anyone saying primo lowers e2 in any appreciable way that would make you need to up your dose.
I've seen a bunch of people saying that recently as well. I'd only heard about it with masteron before. I always thought it was over blown.

I've seen a bunch of people saying that recently as well. I'd only heard about it with masteron before. I always thought it was over blown.
I was running this and my E2 came back at 16 when it normally stays around 30 or so with 200mg of test alone, I upped the test to 480 and dropped the provi and it went up to 27.

300mg Test E per week shots split across 7 days

180mg Deca per week shots split across 7 days

400mg Primo E per week shots on Monday and Thursday PM (Trips)

50mg Proviron per day 25mg x 2 AM & PM (Trips)

I'm on my 4th vial of amino asylum ment.. zero complaints.. huge difference mentally from day 1 still today.. and I'm gaining faster and actually less bloat then test.. well to be fair I'm using more ai then ever before.. that could habe alot to do with that.. I can't say it's bad.. also can't say it's ment either since I habe not sent it out to be tested.. also doesn't feel like test or any ped I've taken before .. .. I wish it didn't cost $150 to habe $25-$50 vials tested.. if your getting a whole batch or raws tested it's more cost effective.. and $150 isn't horrible..idk done mumbling lol
Test it for the team

Sponsors

Latest posts