Triple B Solutions

Pack landed, 14 day t/a.

Got a bubbly looking thing in the test e vial. Can separate it from the oil by tilting the vial, it’ll just slide along the side.
That harmless looking air bubble is the notorious "gay" Don't inject the gay. Or you might start posing in pink contest thongs.

You have a source for that ? I have never heard of anyone saying primo lowers e2 in any appreciable way that would make you need to up your dose.
It definitely does on my blood work, don’t know wether there science behind it or not I don’t care to look right now because anecdotally it does for me

Ordered it about 4 months ago I think. I noticed a difference too. I’m 99% sure it’s legit. The difference between Trips and Aminos was stark though. I dont know if aminos was underdosed though because I didn’t lab test it. So I’m purely going off feels.
Aminos is 50mg/ml trips is 100mg/ml I think..

You should test some I wanna see it tested personally. Would be dope if it’s good. One of my clients uses their Clen
I know.. I may hold on to some and try .. I've ran this ment ..liquid aromasin.. seemed good.. no issues going from known tested tabs.. and I ran there Accutane.. the tane did the fucking job 20mg daily.. about 1/2-3/4 through bottle I had 90% improvement.. worse side are the fucking dry lips.. not fun.. but taking my tank off with confidence again was worth it

I know.. I may hold on to some and try .. I've ran this ment ..liquid aromasin.. seemed good.. no issues going from known tested tabs.. and I ran there Accutane.. the tane did the fucking job 20mg daily.. about 1/2-3/4 through bottle I had 90% improvement.. worse side are the fucking dry lips.. not fun.. but taking my tank off with confidence again was worth it
When I was younger I used to tan. I would break out super bad on my chest but I can't stand whiteheads so I always popped everything that was white.
My point is my whiter shirts would have pus stains. Cool story huh?

It’s fine. It’s just an air bubble. Fucking oil floats on water so to call it a water drop is retarded.
Come the fuck down! Water can float on oil.
It depends on the surface tension of the oil and the amount of water being used. I know for example, vegetable or Baby oil can hold a small amount of water. I always thought it was the density of the liquid the Specific Gravity, the size of the molecules or even the viscosity the resistance of the liquid, but it’s not that simple.
So Before you jump all over someone’s shit next time, you might wanna think twice about it.

It depends on the surface tension of the oil and the amount of water being used. I know for example, vegetable or Baby oil can hold a small amount of water. I always thought it was the density of the liquid the Specific Gravity, the size of the molecules or even the viscosity the resistance of the liquid, but it’s not that simple.
So Before you jump all over someone’s shit next time, you might wanna think twice about it.
Normally oil floats on water however, so a drop of water will float on the oil as it's a much smaller volume than the oil so it's possible that's a water drop rather than an air bubble.

If it was a normal member, I would have been A LOT more polite. But how many times have you seen @MindlessWork post something helpful. Some of the shit he posts is harmful. You saw the picture. Is that a water drop?

And MCT has a specific gravity of 0.93 to 0.96 so it floats on water. It’s a light oil. Pretty easy to figure that one out.

Normally oil floats on water however, so a drop of water will float on the oil as it's a much smaller volume than the oil so it's possible that's a water drop rather than an air bubble.
Total bullshit mindless. Water will always go to the bottom of the container. If that was a water drop it would sink like a stone. Quit giving advice on shit you know nothing about.

Okay @Primal Iron you got that one so then alcohol should float on top of oil as it's lighter than water, so tell me if that's correct. I like learning from a teacher like you. That drop then should be alcohol not water.

I’ve been running Trip’s test cyp @525 mg/week for 3 weeks now. I’ve started noticing the pump the last 2-3 days increasing in the gym. It may sound crazy but I pin .3 everyday. Seems like legit stuff so far. I’m gonna add in the Tren Ace in two weeks. Until next time…

Total bullshit mindless. Water will always go to the bottom of the container. If that was a water drop it would sink like a stone. Quit giving advice on shit you know nothing about.
I understand you have a beef with Mindless, as you’ve proven this. I would like to believe he’s here contributing by sharing his experiences and knowledge with us. I get it we don’t always see Eye to Eye all the time, but Vendettas aren’t going to help anyone of us here, move on.

I didn’t and I won’t get technical with this. Let me say this, Specific gravity of water is 1.0 at certain temp and the purity of the water, right. Vegetable oil has a specific gravity a .92, right. Yet, I can have water float on Vegetable oil. Yes, volume contributes to this behavior, but the tension and how the liquid is bound contributes even more so. So could it be water floating in that vial, the answer is yes. It’s purely Counterintuitive Primal Iron, I get it. Bottom line here, is Trips gonna tell WTF it could be? He needs to get his ass on here and do some explaining!

Last edited:
Finally 100% caught up on orders. I have not been able to say that in a while. Orders are going out same day or within 24 hours now. I have made some improvements in my process and as T/A has been the number one complaint I have heard from you guys I’m going to make keeping my time to drop off one of my top priorities.

When I was younger I used to tan. I would break out super bad on my chest but I can't stand whiteheads so I always popped everything that was white.
My point is my whiter shirts would have pus stains. Cool story huh?
I work outside.. I'm white.. almost ginger.. and I look Ecuadorian right now.. dark tan helps me woth my skin..

Pack landed, 14 day t/a.

Got a bubbly looking thing in the test e vial. Can separate it from the oil by tilting the vial, it’ll just slide along the side.
That’s an air bubble but if you are not 100% satisfied I’ll send you a new one on your next order.