Triple B Solutions

I would like to point out @Methyl Mike used the word Banal.

Awesome word and excellent use of the word. Made us all a little smarter to the outside. Wonderful Diction. On any college entrance exam using Banal properly will score you points. Also an awesome word to use when describing problems at work.
Whenever I use banal in a sentence, I make sure to enunciate it as painal.

For what it's worth, I have a bunch of vials of test c from batch 103 here that I figure are still good even if I don't end up ordering from Trip again. Pinned the first 1.2ml about 5 hours ago and am not itchy and no PIP.

Listen here cunt trips doesn't brew up each individual order think about it. Not to mention the fallout that would follow. His reputation is on the line with every order he jsnt going to fuck that off for your stupid ass. Although now I kinda hope he does just for you.
Coming from the idiot who thinks opening the pack on the way to the post office is considered giving your lawyer something to work with. When I first started lurking this board I thought you were some dumb ass teenager. Then I saw you post that you were 41 and couldn't believe it. I would put you on ignore but the stupid shit you say is like a train wreck, you can't look away. Plus there's the off chance someone might actually listen to you and I wouldn't want to miss that.

Listen here cunt trips doesn't brew up each individual order think about it. Not to mention the fallout that would follow. His reputation is on the line with every order he jsnt going to fuck that off for your stupid ass. Although now I kinda hope he does just for you.
Trips reputation is on the line? I can tell he's real concerned about that.

I'm actually pretty happy right now. It's my first run of primo and like has been said it takes a while to get going. It's cool. It has value. Im working long hours and haven't figured out how much to eat yet. Oh why waste my time you are trolling anyway.
You can stay on 20+ weeks, you won’t start noticing until maybe 12, it’s very expensive though so you can def find a better bang for your bucks

I would like to point out @Methyl Mike used the word Banal.

Awesome word and excellent use of the word. Made us all a little smarter to the outside. Wonderful Diction. On any college entrance exam using Banal properly will score you points. Also an awesome word to use when describing problems at work.
It is a good word. “Quotidian” or “prosaic” would also have been excellent choices.

Do you even use gear? You never talk about having any personal experience. You also do not appear to be using any sources from meso so this begs the question- why are you here? You contribute and share zero. So your opinion of me is worth about the same as your worth to this forum. Nothing.
You share too much of your opinion, Mike and that’s your problem. How’s the perma-contest prep going? How many weeks out?

Can I run 200mg primo alongside my 200mg/week TRT indefinitely?
its a free country do whatever you want

FelineDistantCottontail-max-1mb.gif

Pack landed, 14 day t/a.

Got a bubbly looking thing in the test e vial. Can separate it from the oil by tilting the vial, it’ll just slide along the side.

Attachments

• 34225F9F-459F-4583-B40D-D0BEE486D2AF.jpeg
    34225F9F-459F-4583-B40D-D0BEE486D2AF.jpeg
    413.5 KB · Views: 66