Triple B Solutions

I used their Test Ace for about 4 weeks. Was very unimpressed. Felt like test almost. Using Trips trest is COMPLETELY different. Im assuming theirs was very underdosed. Tossed it all though, so Ill never know if it was. Ive also gotten an infection from their product before, so definitely not keen on using their injectable products again.
what gave you an infection???

Yes I wasn't gonna speak on it but it is most certainly true. Someone yrs ago posted all the shit and the cops have def investigate him over some kiddie shit. I was surprised he didn't change his username myself after that but what do I know.
Uhh not totally accurate.
He did have different names, ctpump and I think sector51.

what gave you an infection???
I don’t really want to say. I’m pretty damn paranoid of getting doxxed, not saying Amino Asylum would, but still. It was one of their injectable products though. First pin out of the vial got alittle hot and swollen, never had an infection before so I assumed it was bad pip and injected it again. Second pin was a lot worse. Glad I did it SubQ but my stomach swelled up so much the doctor literally said I looked pregnant. Infections are no fucking joke.

I don’t really want to say. I’m pretty damn paranoid of getting doxxed, not saying Amino Asylum would, but still. It was one of their injectable products though. First pin out of the vial got alittle hot and swollen, never had an infection before so I assumed it was bad pip and injected it again. Second pin was a lot worse. Glad I did it SubQ but my stomach swelled up so much the doctor literally said I looked pregnant. Infections are no fucking joke.
I think Naps is the only scumbag that threatens to dox
Also, no response to my post? What is wrong with you? o_O:p

If you know this, wtf did you suggest opening your pack in your car on way to post office??

Wasn't that you?
In all the years I have been involved with this community I have never transported gear anywhere in any vehicle. My comment was intended to be thought provoking. I said "give your lawyer something to work with", like being able to deny knowledge of the mystery package or something whatever fuck off. If you can't connect fucking dots you have no hope.

In all the years I have been involved with this community I have never transported gear anywhere in any vehicle. My comment was intended to be thought provoking. I said "give your lawyer something to work with", like being able to deny knowledge of the mystery package or something whatever fuck off. If you can't connect fucking dots you have no hope.
How is anything you said thought provoking and giving something for a lawyer to work with? Ffs an open container of any kind is pretty much indefensible in a court of law.

Last edited:
Amino asylum? Seriously? I've used their l carnitine with no issue and someone I talk to used the desoxy t acetate. No infection . But.... they seem to be having more issues lately