Triple B Solutions

Nevermind I see it. Ya you probably have a head gasket leak. Leaking into the cylinder (s). A lot of times you will get a misfire code. If it didn't overheat I'm sure the heads and block are fine. Just need a gasket. Depends on the car the motor may have to come out to change it. Hence why it's so expensive. I had a 1200hp car and blew one. After all said and done the $300 gasket cost me 3500 because the motor had to be pulled to replace it. If it did overheat it's a gamble. Could need a new block and head. Depends on how hot and how long it was hot
I drove it only a mile hot honestly

Code:
https://www.hannapub.com/ouachitacitizen/news/crime/opso-arrests-south-carolina-man-for-illegal-possession-of-steroids/article_204adcf4-df4c-11eb-af3f-334d4469e048.html

Now THAT is definitely personal use, right?

Dude did not use his turn signal. That was all it took. This is probably the number one way steroid cases are made - guys keep steroids in their car. Why? I don't know, but it's stupid to keep them in your car.

Test, deca, mast, primo, tren, small amounts.

The number two way cases are made is by customs or the postal service catching it and turning it over to your local PD. Yeah, yeah, I know, customs just sends a seizure letter. Most of the time that is true. Sometimes, it is not.
88% of total narcotic seizures in the US annually occur during traffic stops.

Coolant leak and then overheated
The question u need to answer is why was there a coolant leak? You need to fix that. Blown head gasket is a long but straight forward job. The gasket is designed to blow before the block gets so hot that it warps. If you stopped driving as soon as you became aware it was overheating you are probably good. If you kept driving and letting it cool just to drive it more and more to get somewhere that's most likely bad.

All started with a coolant leak. Took to shop they said water pump. Still said coolant low. Then they replaced thermostat. Still low and overheated. Got towed to dearship they said it’s head gasket and it would cost 8k. Got it towed to buddy shop supposedly cheaper. He said if he takes it apart there’s a 50/50 chance the blocked is warped bc it’s aluminum then I’d need a new engine
Common issue on those V8's. The heads will have to come off and be checked for warpage as well as cracks between the cylinders and head bolts. If you're mechanically inclined take the heads off and bring them into a machine shop. Fix it, then sell it. What year and model?

Common issue on those V8's. The heads will have to come off and be checked for warpage as well as cracks between the cylinders and head bolts. If you're mechanically inclined take the heads off and bring them into a machine shop. Fix it, then sell it. What year and model?
2016 HSE. I paid around 60 in 2018 for it. I have no idea anything to do with vehicles

Because as soon as he comes on here… all you non life having idiots like this ask another question after another question after another question.
Guess what … if ya don’t like him not responding to all the morons asking did you get my email, where are you, can you check in ???? Is he your fucking kid you clowns ?! Move on to a different source or maybe buy enough to last a year broke ass pussies ….. yall Are seriously a sad bunch of no life having losers !!!
C’mon. That’s not fair. Morons, clowns, broke ass pussies, and no life having losers??? You left out whiny lil bitches.

If you’re not inclusive then we’re going to have to cancel you. Gawd.

Only way to know for sure is tear it apart. I've seen them crack really quick and not crack running hot for awhile. I sure the hell wouldn't pay 8k though. Lol
Dealership pricing. Most head gasket jobs I've done I charged 400 sometimes 500 but not higher. If it's JUST to replace the gasket and for clean up. Also certain engine blocks are prone to warping and all aluminum blocks are for sure the most likely.

Dealership pricing. Most head gasket jobs I've done I charged 400 sometimes 500 but not higher. If it's JUST to replace the gasket and for clean up. Also certain engine blocks are prone to warping and all aluminum blocks are for sure the most likely.
I’ll take it to you lol. So if the aluminum block is warped that can’t be smoothed out right ? Would have to get new motor or what

^^^^^ Mike is after Athlete127. Look at all the innuendo he has in this post. Gay4pay all around.

2016 HSE. I paid around 60 in 2018 for it. I have no idea anything to do with vehicles
I'd jump on the forums and start asking in your area whom those guys trust. Maybe Yelp some places that work on British cars exclusively. Sucks to pay that much and have that kind of repair bill.

I’ll take it to you lol. So if the aluminum block is warped that can’t be smoothed out right ? Would have to get new motor or what
I doubt its warped. Most likely cracked if its even the block. Could be just the gasket and possibly the heads. Find a reputable mechanic.