Triple B Solutions

There’s clearly something in his tren ace that isn’t normally there. I’ve used tren from different sources a half dozen times or more over the years and have never experienced the itching. It’s surely an allergic reaction to something in his oil. Not too keen about that at all.
My last cycle was his tren ace.. not promoting it was my first with him and prob last the way things are going but product was excellent quality..

Hey on another note have you tested amino asylum trest? Their price is insane I question quality would love to see it tests…

I currently buy MT2 and super shredder from them also prami all good

My last cycle was his tren ace.. not promoting it was my first with him and prob last the way things are going but product was excellent quality..

Hey on another note have you tested amino asylum trest? Their price is insane I question quality would love to see it tests…

I currently buy MT2 and super shredder from them also prami all good
You said something good about Trips tren! Forum whore!!

@TripleBSolutions if you were able to respond to emails then WHY wouldn't you inform the thread of what was going on? It takes just as much time as an email. This is your main source of leads for cash flow. Doesn't make sense.
Because as soon as he comes on here… all you non life having idiots like this ask another question after another question after another question.
Guess what … if ya don’t like him not responding to all the morons asking did you get my email, where are you, can you check in ???? Is he your fucking kid you clowns ?! Move on to a different source or maybe buy enough to last a year broke ass pussies ….. yall Are seriously a sad bunch of no life having losers !!!

I wish folks would quit claiming that nobody is being arrested for personal amounts. It happens. Lots of folks believe it does not happen just because there are so many posts claiming it does not. Seeing posts on an Internet forum does not always reflect reality.
It’s happens if they pull you over for a DWI and find in your gym bag or if you smack your old lady around and she tells on you.. they don’t assign a detail on your package and spend thousands in labor to bust you for $500 personal use. They might send snitches into gyms to find local hand to hand dealers and may arrest a personal user in that type circumstance to flip on buyer but there is no win tracking down an end user of an online supplier..

Anyone have experience with vehicles ? I have a gasket needs fixed and Range Rover wants 8000 to fix it. Took to another guy he said if he takes it apart the block could be warped and I’d need a new motor
Big difference between replacing a head gasket and a warped block. Is it leaking water through the head?

Big difference between replacing a head gasket and a warped block. Is it leaking water through the head?
All started with a coolant leak. Took to shop they said water pump. Still said coolant low. Then they replaced thermostat. Still low and overheated. Got towed to dearship they said it’s head gasket and it would cost 8k. Got it towed to buddy shop supposedly cheaper. He said if he takes it apart there’s a 50/50 chance the blocked is warped bc it’s aluminum then I’d need a new engine

This guy made it sound like it would be cheaper to get a new low mileage motor. Just crazy to me. I’m guessing I need to get it towed back to the dealership and Let them deal with it and not a Mexicans shop where I have it lol
The Mexican guy will do you better than the stealership! What happened I don't see the back story. Overheat and start smoking?

All started with a coolant leak. Took to shop they said water pump. Still said coolant low. Then they replaced thermostat. Still low and overheated. Got towed to dearship they said it’s head gasket and it would cost 8k. Got it towed to buddy shop supposedly cheaper. He said if he takes it apart there’s a 50/50 chance the blocked is warped bc it’s aluminum then I’d need a new engine
Nevermind I see it. Ya you probably have a head gasket leak. Leaking into the cylinder (s). A lot of times you will get a misfire code. If it didn't overheat I'm sure the heads and block are fine. Just need a gasket. Depends on the car the motor may have to come out to change it. Hence why it's so expensive. I had a 1200hp car and blew one. After all said and done the $300 gasket cost me 3500 because the motor had to be pulled to replace it. If it did overheat it's a gamble. Could need a new block and head. Depends on how hot and how long it was hot

Warped or cracked? I've never seen a warped block. Sounds like the head gasket busted. If the engine got really hot its possible the block could be cracked.