Triple B Solutions

Anyway, I don't want to argue. I am just saying it happens. If it has not happened to you or anybody you know, great. I hope that continues.

But it does happen. It may be simply luck of the draw whether it happens to you or not.
I hear you bro. When it does happen it tends to be in small towns where the local LE has nothing to do so they gladly hop on it. Yes, it is rare but it definitely can happen even with domestic packs. You increase your chances with international.
The arguing is pointless. If some bro that has been in prison his whole life doesn't believe it, maybe he will believe if it happens to him.

Obviously no one wants that headache. That's why I don't place lg orders and only domestic. You have to take precautions as much as you can. Always let the package sit unopened for a day or two. Hedging bets basically. When I place an order I assume the money is lost and the package is intercepted and I can deal with the consequences of both. Otherwise I shouldn't being doing it. Can't do the time don't do the crime.
Exactly and good points for this particular thread as many thought Trips was compromised. If he had been and you keep trying to contact him, LE can get annoyed and decide to see if your local branch wants some.

So a parish in Louisiana is like the courts or so correct? I was always under the assumption it was public info. That's crazy. Learn something new every day
No bro, we don’t have counties in Louisiana. We are French, we have parishes.

every aromitizes differently.... thats why I make clients get blood work rather than throwing a random AI dose at them

Good point. I've found test prop more to my liking than anything else.

It seems to metabolize better for me.

But I know people who say it gives the worse acne and anxiety compared to cyp or enthanate.

For me it's the best.

15k bail is nothing and he more than likely got 6-12 months probation depending on his record. They attach the intent to distribute to make the charge stick then they will drop it to personal use and plea out.
Be tough to sell intent to distribute on four vials of test

LA dont fuck around. Seems you see busts in that state all the time.
No bro, we don’t have counties in Louisiana. We are French, we have parishes.

I got a dwi and some other charges in iberville parish near baton rouge in the late 90s.

The jail was disgusting. Feces smeared on the walls, most of the lights busted.

Almost completely black inmates.

It was a miserable 3 weeks. I can only imagine what the state penitentiary was like.

Point taken as I tend to post what comes to mind on a topic and not all may prefer it or have to like it. I have no beef with anyone here anyhow. As for my past, it has all been debunked as total bullshit and there's still some that don't agree so I will accept that.
All been debunked my ass! Its a FACT that you were talking to teenage boys, shirtless in that other forum, Its a FACT that there’s pictures of you doing it! Its a FACT that you were reported for your creepy Uncle Fester behavior and its a FACT that you were questioned by the police for the dissaperance of some kid in your neighborhood! And there’s plenty of other creepy ass behavior that I could bring up that have neither been “debunked” or explained away by you, if I wanted to.
You can prance around here in the shadows making your stupid one line comments and piling on sources after everybody else has started beating up on them like your some internet tough guy whos just trying to fit in with cool kids but those of us who have been here for a while know who you are and what your past is so don’t go acting like your some kind of victim and it was all just a bunch of lies and bullshit!

All been debunked my ass! Its a FACT that you were talking to teenage boys, shirtless in that other forum, Its a FACT that there’s pictures of you doing it! Its a FACT that you were reported for your creepy Uncle Fester behavior and its a FACT that you were questioned by the police for the dissaperance of some kid in your neighborhood! And there’s plenty of other creepy ass behavior that I could bring up that have neither been “debunked” or explained away by you, if I wanted to.
You can prance around here in the shadows making your stupid one line comments and piling on sources after everybody else has started beating up on them like your some internet tough guy whos just trying to fit in with cool kids but those of us who have been here for a while know who you are and what your past is so don’t go acting like your some kind of victim and it was all just a bunch of lies and bullshit!
Shots fired

Um…. @MindlessWork care to comment????

Now we got some drama involving the drama Queen.

F913F64B-FC4C-43D4-8C8F-E4514F118634.gif