Triple B Solutions

Yes, @Robby550, that has happened, too, in the US. I don't have any news stories to post right now, although I have seen them, and I am personally familiar with feds providing cases to locals to prosecute for personal amounts ordered over the internet. These cases rarely make the news (and I am not aware of any of the ones with which I am familiar making the news).

It is typically a misdemeanor at the federal level, and US attorneys are not interested in prosecuting misdemeanor cases. So the postal inspectors will bring it to the local law enforcement. Whether they are interested depends on a lot of factors, but in the states where it is a felony, and this is being handed to them on a silver platter, they are almost always interested.

And I am not saying it is not rare - it is rare. Most orders over the internet go off without a hitch.

But it does happen, and it happens more frequently than winning the lottery or being struck by lightning.

Well, here we go. That took 5 seconds on Google.

4 vials of test and some "steroid pills" - LOL! Get a load of the "street value" they attach to it!

Still think the locals aren't interested?

Code:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_45b5d65d-1bef-57ed-a971-525bb8ff12cf.html

"U.S. Customs Service officials intercepted the package recently and alerted local and state authorities. Coopersmith accepted the package, which was delivered by an undercover U.S. postal inspector, authorities said."

Well, here we go. That took 5 seconds on Google.

4 vials of test and some "steroid pills" - LOL! Get a load of the "street value" they attach to it!

Still think the locals aren't interested?

Code:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_45b5d65d-1bef-57ed-a971-525bb8ff12cf.html

"U.S. Customs Service officials intercepted the package recently and alerted local and state authorities. Coopersmith accepted the package, which was delivered by an undercover U.S. postal inspector, authorities said."
They go crazy with the street value so that they can make charges stick better not to mention getting more prison time for those small-timers. 4 vials of test is small-time...

They go crazy with the street value so that they can make charges stick better not to mention getting more prison time for those small-timers. 4 vials of test is small-time...
Well, he also had "steroid pills," whatever that means, but you just know how eager they were to jump on this by the street value they attached. The news story makes me think of Reno 911 for some reason.

Anyway, I don't want to argue. I am just saying it happens. If it has not happened to you or anybody you know, great. I hope that continues.

But it does happen. It may be simply luck of the draw whether it happens to you or not.

15k bail is nothing and he more than likely got 6-12 months probation depending on his record. They attach the intent to distribute to make the charge stick then they will drop it to personal use and plea out.

To be honest man I haven't been in the gym like I should and have been under a great deal of stress lately too so I can't really even tell u at this point. Sry I can't be of more he
To be honest man I haven't been in the gym like I should and have been under a great deal of stress lately too so I can't really even tell u at this point. Sry I can't be of more help
Thanks. Go hit a punching bag and lift some iron!!!

15k bail is nothing and he more than likely got 6-12 months probation depending on his record. They attach the intent to distribute to make the charge stick then they will drop it to personal use and plea out.
Probably, but that is not a result most of us want in our lives, and being a convicted felon comes with a lot of downsides.

Hopefully he was able to take advantage of some sort of first offender law in Louisiana.

Other states are even worse. News stories out of countries like Australia are terrible.
Anything out of Australia is crazy. Lb of meth is like 100k over there. Saw one of those drug Inc shows out of Australia. They don't fukn play over there. Also I haven't read that article but we're there any other factors as in why was the pack intercepted? Was he under investigation so they took what they could get? Had that address previously been burned. Ik it can happen just don't see why it would. And as far as street value that shit is fukn hilarious. I remember seeing on the news someone would get caught with a lb of weed and they would say 45k value. Bout spit out my drink laughing. That's 10g all the way through and this was back in the Mexican dirt weed days. But this good weed is valued at dispensary prices making a lb of good bud a 100k bust. Fukn laugh just typing it. I hate our gov even more when I see that they went thru all that over 4 vials. He will prob end up with a yr prob Max and it cost the taxpayers how many 10s of thous if not 100s of thous of dollars. It's a sad day for me

Probably, but that is not a result most of us want in our lives, and being a convicted felon comes with a lot of downsides.

Hopefully he was able to take advantage of some sort of first offender law in Louisiana.
Yes 15k ain't shit bit it is bullshit. Don't get me started on our bond system. This must be a county that hasn't had a major crime in 20yrs. I can pic these Podunk cops jakn each other off and posting on FB when one gets to dress like a mailman. Lol fukn sad

So that's why it's to that guy's advantage to take the plea deal. So basically got either probation or a suspended sentence and charge bartered down to a misdemeanor...that would basically be a win for him rather than some BS felony conviction.

Obviously no one wants that headache. That's why I don't place lg orders and only domestic. You have to take precautions as much as you can. Always let the package sit unopened for a day or two. Hedging bets basically. When I place an order I assume the money is lost and the package is intercepted and I can deal with the consequences of both. Otherwise I shouldn't being doing it. Can't do the time don't do the crime.

So that's why it's to that guy's advantage to take the plea deal. So basically got either probation or a suspended sentence and charge bartered down to a misdemeanor...that would basically be a win for him rather than some BS felony conviction.
Maybe so. I looked at the online records for that Parish, but you have to sign up for an account and pay an access fee to view each page, and I am not that interested.

It was just a google search story showing that the feds do indeed pass it off to locals who do indeed make arrests.

Sucks that he died so young from covid.

Maybe so. I looked at the online records for that Parish, but you have to sign up for an account and pay an access fee to view each page, and I am not that interested.

It was just a google search story showing that the feds do indeed pass it off to locals who do indeed make arrests.

Sucks that he died so young from covid.
So a parish in Louisiana is like the courts or so correct? I was always under the assumption it was public info. That's crazy. Learn something new every day

So you know of people that got caught buying personal amts of steroids on the internet? Just curious all my times in prison I have yet not meet one single person locked up for ordering juice. And I'm sure I've met over 100k felons. But that's me
I’m in agreement with you, 2 long bids and never met someone that’s been in prison for buying personal amounts of any drug.