Triple B Solutions

Have you asked him for an invite to his podcast? i think each and every one of the 12 subscribers would enjoy the back and forth between you two.
oh man, I gotta stop. I didn't realize I was exclusively hangin on his nuts but I kinda have been. I like to equally ridicule and anger a variety of meso members.
Diversity is key. Gotta have it. I will work on this.

oh man, I gotta stop. I didn't realize I was exclusively hangin on his nuts but I kinda have been. I like to equally ridicule and anger a variety of meso members.
Diversity is key. Gotta have it. I will work on this.
Wait for rfan and PigFart to come back

Anyone have experience with vehicles ? I have a gasket needs fixed and Range Rover wants 8000 to fix it. Took to another guy he said if he takes it apart the block could be warped and I’d need a new motor

Anyone have experience with vehicles ? I have a gasket needs fixed and Range Rover wants 8000 to fix it. Took to another guy he said if he takes it apart the block could be warped and I’d need a new motor
It's more likely the head is warped.

No. A new head. You won't know until they dig into it.
This guy made it sound like it would be cheaper to get a new low mileage motor. Just crazy to me. I’m guessing I need to get it towed back to the dealership and Let them deal with it and not a Mexicans shop where I have it lol