Triple B Solutions

Don't take this the wrong way but do you ever contribute? I've been on here with you for yrs and don't ever remember you ever saying anything of value. Not trying to be rude just asking. Why would you even ask this question? Like anyone has a fukn clue if he got busted. If someone knew I'm sure it would have been said and been being discussed. Sry. Have a good day
Thanks for your comment and I asked it because I needed some clarification.

so it comes down to "whatever still got my gear"?

how do you know this isnt him pushing the limits to see what he can get away with? hes already gotten away without testing by saying big batches

man avoided meso but still had ta issues from multiple customers? one would think that without him being on meso hed just be shipping packs out left and right but hes still having issues. i wonder why??????? but you seem to not care cause you still got your gear in the end and when he said you would

youre setting the bar real low for sources here
He's not setting any bars he's just explaingin his experience. I thought that was the whole point of the underground. This is why some people don't even tell the thread their experience. Sry people don't share your views or order from your "people" but don't ride someone for posting their experience.

Thanks for your comment and I asked it because I needed some clarification.
I get it I'm not trying to be rude but do you even use this source? Also don't u think it would be the topic of discussion? Just seems like anytime someone says anything negative about anyone not just this source but people jump on the bandwagon and if it's someone personal experience they get knocked for sharing. Just wish people would focus on experience and helpful info as opposed to their "opinions! Have a good day

Sort of seems like you’re mad that no one got burned. Are you? I’m having a hard time seeing how your chomping at the bit to say I told you so is helping anyone.

And, actually, it’s those of us that send this dude’s shit in for testing that keep him accountable.
Excellent post I don't get why people enjoy the "I told you so" mind set and if they are wrong they get butt hurt. And wahts really funny is the guys that don't even use the source are the ones always complaining under the guise of "harm reduction"

I get it I'm not trying to be rude but do you even use this source? Also don't u think it would be the topic of discussion? Just seems like anytime someone says anything negative about anyone not just this source but people jump on the bandwagon and if it's someone personal experience they get knocked for sharing. Just wish people would focus on experience and helpful info as opposed to their "opinions! Have a good day
@MindlessWork is a drama queen. If you look at his posts that’s what they have in common. It’s either joining in kicking a source or joining in and making fun of a member that’s getting shit talk. Him “innocently asking for clarification” was him trying to stir the pot again. He loves that.

No. Trips needs to be here or hire a rep in his place. Someone needs to wipe noses and make the newbs feel ok.

Every source should have a presence. Fuck, imagine what this forum would be like if every source refused to be here? Yea, that would be pretty stupid.

Just because it’s illegal doesn’t mean we settle for whatever. And fucking Trips is a moron if he thinks his success will continue. In a week, everyone will be deepthroating and slobbering all over GoodLyfe. This thread will be a memory. It happens over and over here.
This forum isn't here for the source it's here to discuss sources. That being said people can make their own decisions. No one needs to cater to anyone new. People don't need to buy shit off the internet if they don't want to. Regardless no one gives 2 fux about people's opinions. We need facts on these threads and experience. Not what ifs and should have beens

@MindlessWork is a drama queen. If you look at his posts that’s what they have in common. It’s either joining in kicking a source or joining in and making fun of a member that’s getting shit talk. Him “innocently asking for clarification” was him trying to stir the pot again. He loves that.
Yes I get it and have never even talked to him because I've been here for yrs and know about his past. I don't fuk with people like him. Just tired of all the completely pointless posslts on this thread. Or any thread for that matter

Yes I get it and have never even talked to him because I've been here for yrs and know about his past. I don't fuk with people like him. Just tired of all the completely pointless posslts on this thread. Or any thread for that matter
Point taken as I tend to post what comes to mind on a topic and not all may prefer it or have to like it. I have no beef with anyone here anyhow. As for my past, it has all been debunked as total bullshit and there's still some that don't agree so I will accept that.

Excellent post I don't get why people enjoy the "I told you so" mind set and if they are wrong they get butt hurt. And wahts really funny is the guys that don't even use the source are the ones always complaining under the guise of "harm reduction"

Everyone enjoys an "I told ya so" Even your priest, rabbi, or pastor will crack a slight grin when given the opportunity to hit you with one.

Don't take this the wrong way but do you ever contribute? I've been on here with you for yrs and don't ever remember you ever saying anything of value. Not trying to be rude just asking. Why would you even ask this question? Like anyone has a fukn clue if he got busted. If someone knew I'm sure it would have been said and been being discussed. Sry. Have a good day
He's like Connors older slightly more retarded uncle...

This forum isn't here for the source it's here to discuss sources. That being said people can make their own decisions. No one needs to cater to anyone new. People don't need to buy shit off the internet if they don't want to. Regardless no one gives 2 fux about people's opinions. We need facts on these threads and experience. Not what ifs and should have beens
I get your point. But a source still needs to have a presence here to answer questions and address concerns. Hell, just to give guys the order email.

when a source goes missing of course the speculation will happen. It’s cautionary based on every previous source that suddenly disappeared.

Trips has been asked repeatedly when he might have Ment available. He hasn’t answered.

there was a label with “batch 305” that someone posted a photo. That wasn’t addressed. Nobody understands his batch numbers.

He claims he’s tested everything but we all know by now he’s making new oils on the fly to keep up with demand. Is that factual? No. But it’s reality.

These are all issues that haven’t been addressed. And yes, people can still buy. But it shouldn’t stop other guys from pointing these issues out. Cause guess what, you let one source slide and then every other source after will also give MESO the middle finger. Then it’s pointless to buy from any sources here. Boom, the whole system turns to shit. Bring in the shills and the bullshit fake reviews and MESO will be as useless as ASF or SST or any other source forum.

These are all issues that haven’t been addressed. And yes, people can still buy. But it shouldn’t stop other guys from pointing these issues out. Cause guess what, you let one source slide and then every other source after will also give MESO the middle finger. Then it’s pointless to buy from any sources here. Boom, the whole system turns to shit. Bring in the shills and the bullshit fake reviews and MESO will be as useless as ASF or SST or any other source forum.
I agree, gotta hold them to a high standard (which in reality isn't asking for anything more than they should already be doing if they plan to run a decent business) because even if they miss the mark, they're still going to be better to buy from for hitting most of the other marks.

At the same time though, that still doesn't mean that they shouldn't continuously improve and that the members should still demand high level product and service.

Me too his loss. I spent 1k with Opti cuz I hadn't seen @TripleBSolutions post lately and wasn't going email him and send him coin. Just because I've seen guys do that when they were leaving out. Not saying this guy is but he lost out on 1k and have another 1k I'm gonna send when this touches down for cpl friends and will go with gl again if his product stands up.
Seconded. Only $500 from me but still...and it's $500 from my paycheck @Primal Iron

I get your point. But a source still needs to have a presence here to answer questions and address concerns. Hell, just to give guys the order email.

when a source goes missing of course the speculation will happen. It’s cautionary based on every previous source that suddenly disappeared.

Trips has been asked repeatedly when he might have Ment available. He hasn’t answered.

there was a label with “batch 305” that someone posted a photo. That wasn’t addressed. Nobody understands his batch numbers.

He claims he’s tested everything but we all know by now he’s making new oils on the fly to keep up with demand. Is that factual? No. But it’s reality.

Why even bother with trips ment? It’s an easy compound to get. Amino asylum sells both trest ace as well as trest deca and they’re both legit. I’ve used trest many times throughout the years through different sources that have come and gone as trest has always been in a grey area, so it’s very easy to source “legally” for research purposes.

I've used same batch and had no issues. Just and FYI.......definitely an uncomfortable side effect though...

There’s clearly something in his tren ace that isn’t normally there. I’ve used tren from different sources a half dozen times or more over the years and have never experienced the itching. It’s surely an allergic reaction to something in his oil. Not too keen about that at all.

Wanted to give an update on trips Tren A in batch 103. Every single time I’ve pinned it, I become extremely itchy all over for several minutes afterwards. I have not once ever experienced this before with tren, or any other compound for that matter, in all the years I’ve used gear. It’s consistent, every single time I pin it, I itch like crazy. My face itches, my back itches, my legs itch, and maybe the worst… my asshole even itches! I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m not keen on having an itchy butthole. Really makes me wonder what’s in it that’s causing this reaction? @TripleBSolutions
I had exactly the same reaction to his primo while back. It did not persist but I'll never forget it.