Triple B Solutions

so it comes down to "whatever still got my gear"?

how do you know this isnt him pushing the limits to see what he can get away with? hes already gotten away without testing by saying big batches

man avoided meso but still had ta issues from multiple customers? one would think that without him being on meso hed just be shipping packs out left and right but hes still having issues. i wonder why??????? but you seem to not care cause you still got your gear in the end and when he said you would

youre setting the bar real low for sources here
This is the beginning of exit scams. Not saying that's trips intentions... But have seen it before.

This is the beginning of exit scams. Not saying that's trips intentions... But have seen it before.
Seen it too many times. T/A times slow down, source disappears for awhile and comes back with the same excuses. Fuck be original for once.

For whatever reason people still buy from them and then get eventually get burned.

Bingo! Still he's got his fanbois and you know who you are.
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Trips doesn't give a fuck about you. No matter what he whispers in your ear, he's out for #1 and that is him. As long as you send him money, he's going to tell you what you want to hear.
Family emergency? I recently buried my mom and dad. In that time between their death and the funeral, I was available to answer to whoever needed me be it work, finance or general stuff. This motherfucker left you guys hanging as well as potential customers.

I know some of you think I'm an asshole and I could give two shits. I'm here to keep sources accountable. For those of you that still have that puppy love in your eyes, if/when, and yes there will be a when trust me, you get burned, I'm not going to feel sorry for you. Live and learn.
Sort of seems like you’re mad that no one got burned. Are you? I’m having a hard time seeing how your chomping at the bit to say I told you so is helping anyone.

And, actually, it’s those of us that send this dude’s shit in for testing that keep him accountable.

I really don’t get how some of you have so many issues with gyno, I was doing 100mg TNE ED 5-6x per week on top of 200mg/week of test cyp, only did 1.5mg per week of adex, zero issues.

Sort of seems like you’re mad that no one got burned. Are you? I’m having a hard time seeing how your chomping at the bit to say I told you so is helping anyone.

And, actually, it’s those of us that send this dude’s shit in for testing that keep him accountable.
Why should I be mad? Do you honestly think I spend my time here hoping to see someone get burned?
The warning signals were here long ago but you couldn't see it through your puppy love romance .
If you or anyone else buy from him at this point, fine by me. If/when you get burned don't complain.

There's another source that came on recently who was prepared and did the things the right way so far. Have you seen me there arguing m/complaining? No and you won't as long as they are doing the things that are asked of them.

Why should I be mad? Do you honestly think I spend my time here hoping to see someone get burned?
The warning signals were here long ago but you couldn't see it through your puppy love romance .
If you or anyone else buy from him at this point, fine by me. If/when you get burned don't complain.

There's another source that came on recently who was prepared and did the things the right way so far. Have you seen me there arguing m/complaining? No and you won't as long as they are doing the things that are asked of them.

Amen to that too.

Anybody who uses gear should be aware of the risks. Not just to your health, but the risks of dealing with the stuff. It is an illegal substance after all. There are risks.

Yes, there is signs to look for. Smart people can read them.
But we all take the risks.

Buying gear from ugl used to be done face to face, and if he screwed you, he had a roided out, pissed off customer staring him right in the face.
I miss those days.

This thread, whether or not trip wants to comment or not, should still be about testing and experiences with triple b products.

Let's keep that going

How many days/wks does it take from the time you send a sample off. Til you get the results ?

Amen to that too.

Anybody who uses gear should be aware of the risks. Not just to your health, but the risks of dealing with the stuff. It is an illegal substance after all. There are risks.

Buying gear from ugl used to be done face to face, and if he screwed you, he had a roided out, pissed off customer staring him right in the face.
I miss those days.

This thread, whether or not trip wants to comment or not, should still be about testing and experiences with triple b products.

Let's keep that going
I've been around this life for 30+ years and have seen a lot. I didn't start cycling until I was on trt because I saw what it did to those who did. Back in the day there was no pct. Those guys came off and sometimes it wasn't pretty.

I've also been around the drug scene, the cocaine of the 80's to be specific. I did some lines myself. It was a really good drug, but I promised myself I would never buy any. Only dabbled in it a few times to know if I did anymore I would be addicted so I let it go.
I had friends that didn't and I had friends that partook in steroids as well.

There was a common theme between the two from then until now.

"Man Arturo has the best blow shit man."
Two weeks later. " Man Arturo ghosted my ass and left me with powdered sugar."

Do you know what those two have in common now?

Both are illegal right? Okay so your source is a drug dealer okay? Now, ask yourself why he/she chose this life. Is it because they are bodybuilders and have a passion to brew and share their expert brewing skills and passion with you?
Judging from a lot of members we have now on the forum, that is what they seem to think.

The reality is, most of these brewers have belonged to illegal activity before. They are ex cons or addicts.

They are not the guys that went to college to get an engineering degree in order to brew gear.

Its a lot easier to make steroids than it is meth, and the risk is less as well.

Last edited:
@Methyl Mike don’t know, he just googled it. You could do the same. You asked if anyone had experience with it….

@Iron_Yuppie has direct experience. I would take what he says over bullshit Internet parroting.

Nevermind that most guys would run raloxifene if it’s an “estrogen bomb” and that doesn’t raise LDL anyway.
I don't Google shit if I feel I have something to add I do.

Totally false. It’s the meme version of MENT that has out of control e2. The actual compound itself is no more difficult to deal with than something like dbol. If you go full retard and use a high dose with too much testosterone then yes, e2 will be a mess. If you use it like a responsible person it’s nothing like the gyno bomb people make it out to be.
Meme version?

How many days/wks does it take from the time you send a sample off. Til you get the results ?
FedEx from east coast gets to Jano in 4 days. He’s had results for me in the same day and the longest I waited was probably 72 hours. Usually it’s 2 days.

Amen to that too.

I miss those days.

Let's keep that going
No. Trips needs to be here or hire a rep in his place. Someone needs to wipe noses and make the newbs feel ok.

Every source should have a presence. Fuck, imagine what this forum would be like if every source refused to be here? Yea, that would be pretty stupid.

Just because it’s illegal doesn’t mean we settle for whatever. And fucking Trips is a moron if he thinks his success will continue. In a week, everyone will be deepthroating and slobbering all over GoodLyfe. This thread will be a memory. It happens over and over here.

Wanted to give an update on trips Tren A in batch 103. Every single time I’ve pinned it, I become extremely itchy all over for several minutes afterwards. I have not once ever experienced this before with tren, or any other compound for that matter, in all the years I’ve used gear. It’s consistent, every single time I pin it, I itch like crazy. My face itches, my back itches, my legs itch, and maybe the worst… my asshole even itches! I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m not keen on having an itchy butthole. Really makes me wonder what’s in it that’s causing this reaction? @TripleBSolutions
I've used same batch and had no issues. Just and FYI.......definitely an uncomfortable side effect though...

I ain’t gonna lie. Trips going missing caused me to order from goodlyfe test and hgh.
Me too his loss. I spent 1k with Opti cuz I hadn't seen @TripleBSolutions post lately and wasn't going email him and send him coin. Just because I've seen guys do that when they were leaving out. Not saying this guy is but he lost out on 1k and have another 1k I'm gonna send when this touches down for cpl friends and will go with gl again if his product stands up.

So is this thing about Trips busted true? If so then there may be an impostor posting as him.
Don't take this the wrong way but do you ever contribute? I've been on here with you for yrs and don't ever remember you ever saying anything of value. Not trying to be rude just asking. Why would you even ask this question? Like anyone has a fukn clue if he got busted. If someone knew I'm sure it would have been said and been being discussed. Sry. Have a good day