Triple B Solutions

That all depends on the person and how they aromatize.. I'm on ment 50mg ed rn woth 250-300test e and 800eq.. I prefer aromasin over arimidex and letro.. I also haven't had the crazy estrogen shit ment is known for supposedly.. immtaking 12.5 aromasin daily.. I went eod for 9 days and my water went up a good amount so I went back to ed.. I could probably do eod but I like the less bloat for sure..
Since I went from 750 Test to 250 Test and the ment and aromasin ed my face bloat went away like completely.. I was surprised..
Currently trying to work my Dr for bloodwork. My state doesn't allow private bloodwork..
How are the gains of 50mg a day? You eating in a surplus on it?

So I wanted to put this out there.
I ordered from trips about the time he went rogue. I had placed an order than started seeing all the BS in this forum about him missing.

initially thought I was burnt for 400 bucks. Not a death sentence but still sucks.

I went with trips cause he has mast e in stock and at a good price. When ordering he said he wouldn’t be able to send it out till the next week, about 6 days. I’m fine with that, I have enough dope to curb the itches and jitters.

next week comes and a label was made on ID for my pack on the exact day he said.

it then sat for a few days, this was in the middle of his rogue state.

I had chalked it up as a loss because of all the divas and paranoia scenarios.

I hit him up a day later and he responded, told me it would be at my place the next working day, came home today and ta da it’s here.

no trips is lame for going ghost like that, that’s fucking bullshit and not a way to treat customers who are putting bread in your pocket.

but he was a man of his word and made everything happen so I can’t be mad.

I ordered from trips about the time he went rogue. I had placed an order than started seeing all the BS in this forum about him missing.

initially thought I was burnt for 400 bucks. Not a death sentence but still sucks.

I went with trips cause he has mast e in stock and at a good price. When ordering he said he wouldn’t be able to send it out till the next week, about 6 days. I’m fine with that, I have enough dope to curb the itches and jitters.

next week comes and a label was made on ID for my pack on the exact day he said.

I hit him up a day later and he responded, told me it would be at my place the next working day, came home today and ta da it’s here.

no trips is lame for going ghost like that, that’s fucking bullshit and not a way to treat customers who are putting bread in your pocket.

so it comes down to "whatever still got my gear"?

how do you know this isnt him pushing the limits to see what he can get away with? hes already gotten away without testing by saying big batches

man avoided meso but still had ta issues from multiple customers? one would think that without him being on meso hed just be shipping packs out left and right but hes still having issues. i wonder why??????? but you seem to not care cause you still got your gear in the end and when he said you would

youre setting the bar real low for sources here

For all of the guys asking about MENT, I am running 600 test and 70 MENT per week. I take .5 adex EOD and 50 mg ralox daily, I’m having a hard time with gyno. It’s not crazy, but it’s enough that I’m playing around with AI and SERMs trying to figure out how to make it go away. I am not having any other E2 sides though.

however this seems to be an opposite approach to what many of you are looking at, I’m running high test and low MENT, whereas you all seem to be looking to run high MENT and low test

how do you know this isnt him pushing the limits to see what he can get away with? hes already gotten away without testing by saying big batches

man avoided meso but still had ta issues from multiple customers? one would think that without him being on meso hed just be shipping packs out left and right but hes still having issues. i wonder why??????? but you seem to not care cause you still got your gear in the end and when he said you would

No you got it wrong, I’m not mad, but unless Jurassic changes are made, I wouldn’t use him right now

But at the same point this is underground drug dealing and some of you fucks need to stop acting the your buying daiquiris in the hamptons

But at the same point this is underground drug dealing and some of you fucks need to stop acting the your buying daiquiris in the hamptons
I get that….but honestly even trips saying something like “fuck you guys…I’m busy” would probably have been fine with most.

How are the gains of 50mg a day? You eating in a surplus on it?
I'm eating at a slight surplus right now so gains are slower I also don't gain fast.. as my growth has slowed down over the years.. regardless I'm going to ramp up the food next week..and it should get better.. I'd say for me the gains are better then 750 test 400npp 800 eq.. currently on 250-300 test 800eq 50 ment ed...
The wellbeing feeling ..energy,motivation and focus improves the most for me.. it was a huge difference..it's not as pronounced now into the 2nd month as it was in tje 1st month..but it's still there..
IMHO..ment isn't some amazing muscle building machine.. it's better then test but im still running test lol.. Mayne woth more food and the slin supplement I'm gonna use pre meals will make a big difference I know food makes all the difference.. I just had to take a little break from eating so much ..gonna ramp it back up.. to 4100-4200 cals

I'm eating at a slight surplus right now so gains are slower I also don't gain fast.. as my growth has slowed down over the years.. regardless I'm going to ramp up the food next week..and it should get better.. I'd say for me the gains are better then 750 test 400npp 800 eq.. currently on 250-300 test 800eq 50 ment ed...
The wellbeing feeling ..energy,motivation and focus improves the most for me.. it was a huge difference..it's not as pronounced now into the 2nd month as it was in tje 1st month..but it's still there..
IMHO..ment isn't some amazing muscle building machine.. it's better then test but im still running test lol.. Mayne woth more food and the slin supplement I'm gonna use pre meals will make a big difference I know food makes all the difference.. I just had to take a little break from eating so much ..gonna ramp it back up.. to 4100-4200 cals
Thanks one review I read they guy was having to eat about 1500 above maintenance To gain a lot because his body was burning through the cals. He was on 50 or so a day though. He was probably less advanced though since his gains were about 5 lbs a week

Last edited:
Thanks one review I read they guy was having to eat about 1500 above maintenance To gain a lot because his body was burning through the cals. He was on 50 or so a day though. He was probably less advanced though since his gains were about 5 lbs a week
He was probably gaining alot ofnwater too.. I think immensely varies alot person to person.. I like it so far and I'm not using it fully yet as far as food and training but I'm ramping up to it and I think will do better then most of my test blasts

Him and I both. Still learning, at least on my end.

Dope?

Curb the itches and jitters?

Are you sure it's AAS you're taking?

its the way that you worded your post

if he sees something like this after ghosting meso for 2+ weeks do you think hes gonna change in the future? next time it may be him ghosting for 2 months cause you let him get away with doing 2 weeks while everyones getting slow ta

Thanks one review I read they guy was having to eat about 1500 above maintenance To gain a lot because his body was burning through the cals. He was on 50 or so a day though.
He was probably gaining alot ofnwater too.. I think immensely varies alot person to person.. I like it so far and I'm not using it fully yet as far as food and training but I'm ramping up to it and I think will do better then most of my test blasts
Yeah some was definitely water.

its the way that you worded your post

if he sees something like this after ghosting meso for 2+ weeks do you think hes gonna change in the future? next time it may be him ghosting for 2 months cause you let him get away with doing 2 weeks while everyones getting slow ta
Yeah I get it, it’s not cool, that why I said I won’t be using him right now