Triple B Solutions

I dont know why he does what he does. And i could be completely wrong too. But that's my contribution to the "what happened to trips" subject.
I bet if he's dealing with Opti, Opti gave him advice to quit posting on meso all together, short of a serious emergency. The.less sources post, the less they have to defend, worry about saying the wrong the ok mg etc, etc. Look at opti's thread, he isn't in the here ever. He has a very hands off approach to being here.

You’re right. Fuck it. I’m leaving work early today. I *might* be back next Monday I don’t know. I’m not gonna tell anyone either.
I'm not going to judge.

I've quit jobs before without telling anybody. I've got fed up and taken time off without telling anybody.....

I've gone back just to get my tools after about a 4 day bender and found out I got a raise once.

He honestly has the worst PR skills out of any source that I’ve ever come across. We’re talking autismal level.

Nobody is ever too busy to spend thirty seconds writing an explanation. When people say “I’m too busy” what they really mean is “that’s not important to me so I don’t give enough of a fuck to bother doing it.”
Nail on the head. Especially that second paragraph. Also he has some horrific people skills, he's just a really unlikable guy.

Totally false. It’s the meme version of MENT that has out of control e2. The actual compound itself is no more difficult to deal with than something like dbol. If you go full retard and use a high dose with too much testosterone then yes, e2 will be a mess. If you use it like a responsible person it’s nothing like the gyno bomb people make it out to be.
Full retard is his MO

What dose are you taking for TRT?
I used between 2-5mg to see what worked best. 2mg caused no issues at all and worked well enough, so I was cool with that dose. 5mg was better, but the goal wasn’t better it was minimum effective dosage. Now I’m on test 100mg and 3mg MENT and it’s the best I’ve felt since starting trt years ago.

I don't blame you. They're doing what everyone is asking of them without the cunty attitude or evasiveness and their testing looks good so far.
Plus they have the decency of lab picks. I’d actually recommend not buy from trips till he adheres to the rules.

Well, well, well…trips decided to grace us with his presence…where is BBBG when you need him.

@TripleBSolutions you are a fucking cunt for not having the decency to post *anything* so that folks would know what was up…that just reaffirms my suspicion of how shitty of a human you are.

Like I have said before - all we have to go off of in this thread is the context clues of your postings, what you say, how you say it and your response to other member’s posts.

So far you have only sowed more doubt by going MIA…it takes a minute to update your customer base….and your egotistical ass can’t be bothered to even do that.

Goodlyfe for the win y’all…fuck triple bitch.

seems he still gets enough orders as long as you (or we since i also post now) keep his thread in the top 5 of the underground..
why not just let it die?

seems he still gets enough orders as long as you (or we since i also post now) keep his thread in the top 5 of the underground..
why not just let it die?
Bet for each post made he'll get one order...