Triple B Solutions

can someone give me the 411 on ment? I have never used it. Does it wreck the lipids?
Nope. Lipids on trt were always meh. Not bad, but not optimal. On MENT only they were the best they’ve looked in years. In fact everything was in range and good on just MENT vs testosterone.

Not on its own but it's supposed to be hard to keep estrogen in check which will require AIs and you know the deal. Nothing is free in this world.
Totally false. It’s the meme version of MENT that has out of control e2. The actual compound itself is no more difficult to deal with than something like dbol. If you go full retard and use a high dose with too much testosterone then yes, e2 will be a mess. If you use it like a responsible person it’s nothing like the gyno bomb people make it out to be.

Totally false. It’s the meme version of MENT that has out of control e2. The actual compound itself is no more difficult to deal with than something like dbol. If you go full retard and use a high dose with too much testosterone then yes, e2 will be a mess. If you use it like a responsible person it’s nothing like the gyno bomb people make it out to be.
What do you consider a responsible cycle on it? Never done Ment.

Wanted to give an update on trips Tren A in batch 103. Every single time I’ve pinned it, I become extremely itchy all over for several minutes afterwards. I have not once ever experienced this before with tren, or any other compound for that matter, in all the years I’ve used gear. It’s consistent, every single time I pin it, I itch like crazy. My face itches, my back itches, my legs itch, and maybe the worst… my asshole even itches! I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m not keen on having an itchy butthole. Really makes me wonder what’s in it that’s causing this reaction? @TripleBSolutions
Don't worry it's only a reaction to the shards that fall into the batches. As Trip likes to twist a fat bowl as he cooks his gear.

Not on its own but it's supposed to be hard to keep estrogen in check which will require AIs and you know the deal. Nothing is free in this world.
I heard that too. I have pre existing gyno so if I run something that aromitizes fairly I have to really do nolva plus aromasin/adex... wrecks lipids.

dont be upset because you look like shit... you are clueless on steroids and dieting and your mother is a crack whore. dont take it out on me

@SkankHunt am I who I say I am?
Wait, so @SkankHunt can confirm that you are an insecure scumbag huh? Hate to burst your bubble Mrs. Superstar in her own head but I promise you I don't give a fuck who you think you are and neither does anyone else here.

I heard that too. I have pre existing gyno so if I run something that aromitizes fairly I have to really do nolva plus aromasin/adex... wrecks lipids.

@Methyl Mike don’t know, he just googled it. You could do the same. You asked if anyone had experience with it….
@Iron_Yuppie has direct experience. I would take what he says over bullshit Internet parroting.

Nevermind that most guys would run raloxifene if it’s an “estrogen bomb” and that doesn’t raise LDL anyway.

Wait, so @SkankHunt can confirm that you are an insecure scumbag huh? Hate to burst your bubble Mrs. Superstar in her own head but I promise you I don't give a fuck who you think you are and neither does anyone else here.
whos we? youre the biggest pussy here. go to eroids you fit in way better! insecure bitch boy.

Anyone who has emailed me or placed and order with me knows I am still here and very busy. I had some family matters pop up but I will try to work back to checking on this every day. I will hold a Q&A via wickr soon if anyone has any questions or would like to chat with me directly and not through email.

Email - BarBendingBodies@Protonmail.com

Code:
https://zerobin.net/?9b1a152a340af079#VIdRThRHIL0Hhu4D84ibkeGa0VkjLv/nquZhNcynaQo=

Did not really slow anything down but the questions about exit scams and going private were getting to be a bit much.

Damn trip. You had everyone worried bud.

I'm just glad everything is okay.

A guy needs time off once in awhile.

No I haven’t. I’ve never used it with clients either. Email me some info. My gyno is from puberty and is very small I just have to be careful with it
Ralox has much more affinity for the breast tissue and the safety profile is also much higher allowing you to run it for quite awhile at a high dose of necessary, I think ralox was in the hundreds of mg compared to the other SERMs Ona safety profile I read.

If the gyno is old and super fibrous already then you can only shrink/eliminate so much.

Imo it goes 8 week ralox protocol and then it's time for the knife if that doesn't Satisfy you. Also don't feel like boiled shit with something like letro protocols I see people run to fight gyno. Nuking estrogen that hard for a long time is not healthy at all and I don't know about you but I feel like I wanna string up the noose lol.

No I haven’t. I’ve never used it with clients either. Email me some info. My gyno is from puberty and is very small I just have to be careful with it
So basically 86% of patients saw a decrease of more than 50% of gyno compared to just 41% taking Nolva. I’ll have some in by the end of the week.
1884D6B2-1B82-42A1-AE1F-9CB9F2BE8CAA.jpeg