Triple B Solutions

So I’ll take that as a “YES I RELAPSED”???

Anyone can talk shit to anyone else here and they do. If you don’t like it then spare us the bipolar drama. You’re manic and life is good right now until it’s not and then you’ll be posting all kinds of depressing shit.

And unfortunately we all get to read along about it in your flurry of posts. Learn to multi-quote. If you don’t want to hear opinions then maybe YOU should shut the fuck up.
You accused me of something that isn't true. This is not the same as criticism or can you not understand the difference? I ran out of crayons so you may be SOL.

@TripleBSolutions A quick email or a forum post will literally shut everyone up, it’s all it takes G. You got quality gear, if you can nail down the t/a’s and your comms game you’ll corner this sorry ass market.

@TripleBSolutions A quick email or a forum post will literally shut everyone up, it’s all it takes G. You got quality gear, if you can nail down the t/a’s and your comms game you’ll corner this sorry ass market.
Fuck off

mmm GIF

Maybe, but if they were in contact by email, and the package was in transit, to keep popping up on the forum every day worried about a controlled delivery over a few vials of test is silly. Maybe they shouldn't be ordering illegal drugs over the internet if they're that worried about it. Just sayin

8A8F8F98-F430-40B8-A8E7-BEBBECE79006.gif

I ordered from him 3xs no problem..and even turned people on to him...and was still ghosted like everyone else ...listen to the vets ain't no love in this game...one simple post could've eased alot of minds ..just sayin he did keep me posted via email tho

I ordered from him 3xs no problem..and even turned people on to him...and was still ghosted like everyone else ...listen to the vets ain't no love in this game...one simple post could've eased alot of minds ..just sayin
If you sent me an email you definitely should have received a response.

Brah, @Athlete127 is on pretty much on every source's dick. Wherever he can score freebies, he will be a fanboi. He is JuicePal's rep, but they are low on stock so he is whoring out to numerous sources now.
My guess is like here, he tells them he is well known, can dead lift 1,000 pounds 20X and is going to win the Olympia this year, so they should hook him up and he will sing their praises.
hey pussy.... I know it hurts I dont give you the time of day.

I used juicepal quite a bit... ran out of alot of stuff so I needed gear. (paid for all orders)

tried triple b for end of prep (anavar and tren A) (paid for all orderS)

now im on test cyp only from triple b (trt) (paid for )

I have pcom sust ( got free from a friend who did the buy 700 get 700 ) and goodlyfe deca (bought from a well known member here)... am I a shill? Shut the fuck up and quit being a worthless piece of shit to this forum. Fuck you cant even use gear here without a sensitive bitch like you getting upset

I used juicepal quite a bit... ran out of alot of stuff so I needed gear.

tried triple b for end of prep (anavar and tren A)

now im on test cyp only from triple b (trt)

I have pcom sust I got free from a friend who did the buy 700 get 700 and goodlyfe deca I bought from a well known member here... am I a shill? Shut the fuck up and quit being a worthless piece of shit to this forum. Fuck you cant even use gear here without a sensitive bitch like you getting upset
I mean… you sound pretty upset with this post…. And a lot of your posts…One could draw a similar conclusion.

I used juicepal quite a bit... ran out of alot of stuff so I needed gear.

tried triple b for end of prep (anavar and tren A)

now im on test cyp only from triple b (trt)

I have pcom sust I got free from a friend who did the buy 700 get 700 and goodlyfe deca I bought from a well known member here... am I a shill? Shut the fuck up and quit being a worthless piece of shit to this forum. Fuck you cant even use gear here without a sensitive bitch like you getting upset
Whatever you do, don't tell Trips when you deepthroated Goodlyfe, you tounged his balls, cause you're only gonna piss him off and your free gear days are over, at least for now.

Whatever you do, don't tell Trips when you deepthroated Goodlyfe, you tounged his balls, cause you're only gonna piss him off and your free gear days are over, at least for now.
take your meds and go to bed grandpa. quit patrolling the forum you dont even bring anything to.. no reviews.. no advice... no help.. nothing besides bitching

take your meds and go to bed grandpa. quit patrolling the forum you dont even bring anything to.. no reviews.. no advice... no help.. nothing besides bitching
Does this mean I can't come on your podcast tomorrow.
Bummer because I was going to tell you and your audience proper male underwear attire for heterosexuals.

Does this mean I can't come on your podcast tomorrow.
Bummer because I was going to tell you and your audience proper male underwear attire for heterosexuals.
go to bed with your make believe hot 30 year old girlfriend. we all know you are down there doing broke back mountain shit in texas

go to bed with your make believe hot 30 year old girlfriend. we all know you are down there doing broke back mountain shit in texas
She's 37 and already asleep. Guess she's worn out from the pounding I gave her earlier.
How are those public hairs growing from the palm of your hand?