Triple B Solutions

I understand that a source wouldn’t come out and say “hey I’m a drug addict” But if they were to show signs, or would be found out to be an addict in anyway, how could you justify buying from them?

With all do respect you guys really don’t set the bar high for these sources.
I think making judgements on a sources personal life is going too far. Next you won't buy from gay sources or women why stop there only white straight male sources are fit to do the job.

If a source can do their job its good. The rest is inconsequential to me.

Yep. So long as he gets the job done…. It’s good enough…. Who cares about anything else… give us our drug

s and he has what we want…. who gives a fuck that he might disappear for a week or two…

There are other sources with tested product, similar prices, and oh so much better customer service. But they don’t always give out freebies… oops.
Is that a dig aimed at me? I have never asked a source for anything free never been offered never even thought about it. That rumor only started because I was posting on several sources threads mostly out of boredom and loneliness. I wasn't working and just sitting on meso all day long.

Oh and since I have no idea who the fuck you are keep your opinions about me to yourself.

And go fuck yourself while we are on the topic of you.

Do you not think he ever showed signs? Being AWOL for two weeks? I bet most of us couldn't hold a job doing that.
While I don’t think it was great that he didn’t show up on meso to address the concerns, he did still respond to emails and to my knowledge no one got burnt.

I’m not trying to justify his disappearance, and I think it would be nice if he’s going to source here to be present, responsive, and answer questions, but I don’t think that him not logging into meso alone would make him an addict.

I think making judgements on a sources personal life is going too far. Next you won't buy from gay sources or women why stop there only white straight male sources are fit to do the job.

If a source can do their job its good. The rest is inconsequential to me.
Jesus man, to each their own is all I can say. Good luck

While I don’t think it was great that he didn’t show up on meso to address the concerns, he did still respond to emails and to my knowledge no one got burnt.

I’m not trying to justify his disappearance, and I think it would be nice if he’s going to source here to be present, responsive, and answer questions, but I don’t think that him not logging into meso alone would make him an addict.
Fair enough.

I'm sure he will roll back in with "family matters" blah blah blah...

IF he does come back I hope people are hesitant. But ya know how that goes.
View attachment 153389
View attachment 153390

I had some family matters pop up
What did I fuckin say.

Family matters.... It takes 90 seconds to come in here and tell the people who are giving you their hard earned money (or mom's) what was about to transpire. Instead ghosting and coming back in was the better option?

Buddy, it was not like I just dropped the business. I stopped arguing with you on MESO. Orders, questions, and everything else were handled via email.

Meanwhile, some of your most loyal fans/customers were on here speculating weather they might be arrested or scammed, and you did not have the decency to take 2 minutes of your time to address their concerns..

Meanwhile, some of your most loyal fans/customers were on here speculating weather they might be arrested or scammed, and you did not have the decency to take 2 minutes of your time to address their concerns..
He honestly has the worst PR skills out of any source that I’ve ever come across. We’re talking autismal level.

Nobody is ever too busy to spend thirty seconds writing an explanation. When people say “I’m too busy” what they really mean is “that’s not important to me so I don’t give enough of a fuck to bother doing it.”

That's because they're a bunch of whiny cunts that ain't cut out for that thug life

Is that a dig aimed at me? I have never asked a source for anything free never been offered never even thought about it. That rumor only started because I was posting on several sources threads mostly out of boredom and loneliness. I wasn't working and just sitting on meso all day long.

Oh and since I have no idea who the fuck you are keep your opinions about me to yourself.

And go fuck yourself while we are on the topic of you.
So I’ll take that as a “YES I RELAPSED”???

Anyone can talk shit to anyone else here and they do. If you don’t like it then spare us the bipolar drama. You’re manic and life is good right now until it’s not and then you’ll be posting all kinds of depressing shit.

And unfortunately we all get to read along about it in your flurry of posts. Learn to multi-quote. If you don’t want to hear opinions then maybe YOU should shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
That might be true, but I think you may be missing the point..
Maybe, but if they were in contact by email, and the package was in transit, to keep popping up on the forum every day worried about a controlled delivery over a few vials of test is silly. Maybe they shouldn't be ordering illegal drugs over the internet if they're that worried about it. Just sayin

Bingo! Still he's got his fanbois and you know who you are.
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Trips doesn't give a fuck about you. No matter what he whispers in your ear, he's out for #1 and that is him. As long as you send him money, he's going to tell you what you want to hear.
Family emergency? I recently buried my mom and dad. In that time between their death and the funeral, I was available to answer to whoever needed me be it work, finance or general stuff. This motherfucker left you guys hanging as well as potential customers.

I know some of you think I'm an asshole and I could give two shits. I'm here to keep sources accountable. For those of you that still have that puppy love in your eyes, if/when, and yes there will be a when trust me, you get burned, I'm not going to feel sorry for you. Live and learn.