Triple B Solutions

The messiah is back

what i really Wanna know is, if u guys are going to green light trip or go all in with Goodlyfe.
Test that shit. Don't take anybody's word. I'm a hypocrite in that regard but like my dad said, do as I say not as I do.

Haha he's over there too.
Brah, @Athlete127 is on pretty much on every source's dick. Wherever he can score freebies, he will be a fanboi. He is JuicePal's rep, but they are low on stock so he is whoring out to numerous sources now.
My guess is like here, he tells them he is well known, can dead lift 1,000 pounds 20X and is going to win the Olympia this year, so they should hook him up and he will sing their praises.

Last edited:
Anyone who has emailed me or placed and order with me knows I am still here and very busy. I had some family matters pop up but I will try to work back to checking on this every day. I will hold a Q&A via wickr soon if anyone has any questions or would like to chat with me directly and not through email.

Email - BarBendingBodies@Protonmail.com

Code:
https://zerobin.net/?9b1a152a340af079#VIdRThRHIL0Hhu4D84ibkeGa0VkjLv/nquZhNcynaQo=
Thanks Trips. I got an order ready. I'll send it through.

You really think he was a junkie? From what I've seen, all the samples sent to jano for testing checked out, not something I'd expect from a fiend, but what the fuck do I know.
I haven't seen any evidence trips uses rec drugs but we wouldn't really know or need to or care for that matter. So long as he gets his job done.

I won't take it in the butt though.
It's funny you would go there when No one has said any such thing. It's clear where your mind is at and I bet good money you actually would. You will just minimize like "well I do take it up the ass but I won't do ATM" then when you do that too you won't be hog tied while doing it etc. Fucking weirdo.

I haven't seen any evidence trips uses rec drugs but we wouldn't really know or need to or care for that matter. So long as he gets his job done.
Yep. So long as he gets the job done…. It’s good enough…. Who cares about anything else… give us our drugs and he has what we want…. who gives a fuck that he might disappear for a week or two…

There are other sources with tested product, similar prices, and oh so much better customer service. But they don’t always give out freebies… oops.

Not saying @TripleBSolutions is an addict, because I don't believe he is, but saying we don't need to care is pretty wreckless. I would not want a known addict brewing something I inject into my body. Even if they did their job well.