Triple B Solutions

I doubt he got busted. He probably relapsed but he's gone. He's not coming back.
You really think he was a junkie? From what I've seen, all the samples sent to jano for testing checked out, not something I'd expect from a fiend, but what the fuck do I know.

You really think he was a junkie? From what I've seen, all the samples sent to jano for testing checked out, not something I'd expect from a fiend, but what the fuck do I know.
Why do most people sell illegal drugs? Because they’re a high school science teacher who has terminal cancer and wants to provide for his wife, palsy son and newborn daughter?

MOST, not all, are junkies or ex-felons. On the rare occasion you’re fortunate enough to find a source that is more about the lifestyle and into it themselves. But those guys usually don’t disappear on periodic benders. That’s classic addict behavior no matter what profession you are in.

Unless maybe he’s been kidnapped by Panda and the Chinese mafia and now they’re holding him against his will in some sort of fortress somewhere and making him brew for domestic Panda…..

Why do most people sell illegal drugs? Because they’re a high school science teacher who has terminal cancer and wants to provide for his wife, palsy son and newborn daughter?

MOST, not all, are junkies or ex-felons. On the rare occasion you’re fortunate enough to find a source that is more about the lifestyle and into it themselves. But those guys usually don’t disappear on periodic benders. That’s classic addict behavior no matter what profession you are in.

Unless maybe he’s been kidnapped by Panda and the Chinese mafia and now they’re holding him against his will in some sort of fortress somewhere and making him brew for domestic Panda…..
This. Just because they're junkies or felons doesn't mean they aren't intelligent.
I've seen junkies do some amazing things. Problem is they can't stay consistent.

Anyone who has emailed me or placed and order with me knows I am still here and very busy. I had some family matters pop up but I will try to work back to checking on this every day. I will hold a Q&A via wickr soon if anyone has any questions or would like to chat with me directly and not through email.

Email - BarBendingBodies@Protonmail.com

Code:
https://zerobin.net/?9b1a152a340af079#VIdRThRHIL0Hhu4D84ibkeGa0VkjLv/nquZhNcynaQo=

i'll fire up the insult generator and get it nice and warmed up for him and all the fanbois that welcome him back with their whore mouths wide open and ready to receive.
Did not really slow anything down but the questions about exit scams and going private were getting to be a bit much.

Anyone who has emailed me or placed and order with me knows I am still here and very busy. I had some family matters pop up but I will try to work back to checking on this every day. I will hold a Q&A via wickr soon if anyone has any questions or would like to chat with me directly and not through email.

Email - BarBendingBodies@Protonmail.com

Code:
https://zerobin.net/?9b1a152a340af079#VIdRThRHIL0Hhu4D84ibkeGa0VkjLv/nquZhNcynaQo=
Yeah well you could have popped in here and told everybody. I mean fuck you had time to answer emails, take coin, send out packages and brew right? Quit patronizing us here. I have an 8th grade education ffs.

Anyway you have competition now so maybe that will ease your workload so you can sniff err I mean spend time attending to family matters.

Yeah well you could have popped in here and told everybody. I mean fuck you had time to answer emails, take coin, send out packages and brew right? Quit patronizing us here. I have an 8th grade education ffs.
He took care of business if that’s in fact what he did. If everyone receives what they paid for then no harm no foul. The things in bold are of higher importance then hand holding on the forum. Just my two cents…

The messiah is back

what i really Wanna know is, if u guys are going to green light trip or go all in with Goodlyfe.