Triple B Solutions

I remember when Sasquatch stomped his way thru Meso...
Totally forgot about that dude.
Don’t worry ill open up shop and take care of you <3 I’ll take Meso by storm and show yall how it’s done.
If I had like 10 grand to blow on some more equipment and time I'd fuckin do it. Fuck. Like if a source would just fuckin listen and had a proper environment, equipment, and quality raws, transparency and respect they could retire in 10 years. Lol

If I had like 10 grand to blow on some more equipment and time I'd fuckin do it. Fuck. Like if a source would just fuckin listen and had a proper environment, equipment, and quality raws, transparency and respect they could retire in 10 years. Lol
10 years? More like 5 but damn the risk. I think I'd rather sell dime bags on the street. Not as much money but not as near the risk of a steroid lab.

What a broke ass soyboy how the fuck do these fucks make it into a steroid forum is the whole world that fucked?
Won't lie I'm surprised I forgot about that. That was a once in a lifetime thing. I was dumbfounded when I first read that post he made. I fr couldn't believe a grown ass man could publicly cry about getting exit scammed. If I remember correctly it wasn't even his money it was a group of his friends. I couldn't bend in the clear net. Maybe on the dnm but I couldn't deal with a lot of these guys. Some of the posts I see I'm just like fun man I'd send that guy his coin back before I sent him juice. Lol. I mean some these dudes really act like spoiled little brats. I just couldn't deal with it myself. Idk. It is what it is I guess

Shit if they started off at the right time (like now) with few options and a good line on quality raws. Proper testing and opsec I bet one could net 7 figures in a few yrs. If these guys that sourced had great skills at opsec like some of these dnm guys they could last 10yrs without being caught. I see vendors on dnm been going since silk road. One vendor selling come made 3mil gross in about 4mo. Granted he got caught quicker than most but once again it came down to opsec. There are vendors on there that I've personally been in touch with for about 5yrs (I don't use the markets anymore but did for quite some time) that were there before I was ever around. I mean simple math will tell you their gross on each market. I mean some these guys are millionaires 10 fold. It's crazy when u think about it. I mean I'd probably bend I'd I had the right plugs on the right pills. Guys making millions and if they get caught only looking at cpl yrs fed time. Obviously they aren't selling hard drugs or they would be looking at life. But just saying

If I've gotten multiple vials of Test E and Primo E from trip, should I get a sample from all of them for jano testing, or would it suffice to just sample from just one of each?

If I've gotten multiple vials of Test E and Primo E from trip, should I get a sample from all of them for jano testing, or would it suffice to just sample from just one of each?
If you bought 5 vials of test e it would take more effort for him to have produced them from 5 different batches than it would to have just pumped 50mL from a single batch. Testing every single vial would be fucking ridiculous.

But do it anyways

Anytime I’ve gotten a different batch number or top color I tested it.

If you bought 5 vials of test e it would take more effort for him to have produced them from 5 different batches than it would to have just pumped 50mL from a single batch. Testing every single vial would be fucking ridiculous.

But do it anyways

Yo bro. Do you train? Where?

Anytime I’ve gotten a different batch number or top color I tested it.
Wasn’t there some shit being talked some pages back about trip slappin the wrong label and this the wrong batch number on vials? That said my test e is from 104 and primo e is from 103

Wasn’t there some shit being talked some pages back about trip slappin the wrong label and this the wrong batch number on vials? That said my test e is from 104 and primo e is from 103
Not sure. I can’t keep up with this thread anymore.

I don't know. I just know I wouldn't sign for it and I wouldn't open the door for the delivery guy. If it needs a signature, they'll leave a note on your door or in your box.
The pack should NOT require sig azure.
You should be able to recognize if the postal dude is your usual or some1 new.
If in doubt DO NOT bring the pack inside leave on porch write return to sender overnight if you do t get rushed you are likely good.
You are probably fine and trips most likely did not get busted.

Every time I take dick pills for training I can’t breath out of my face. Everytime I take dick pills for pussy poundin performance I can’t busy a nut.

Shit situation either way you look at it.
U can't nut because a womans.body ain't your thing you will get off real good with a big ol fat white honky dick ripping your ass to shreds I guarantee you will love it stop fighting nature because you are a faggot I promise you

I pick E.
I jokingly told bbbg I was sure he was trips I mean come on how coincidental could it really be his name is triple b g and we get a source named triple b

He didn't find it funny. Fucking dick. Nothing surprises me anymore. But I believe trips has been MIA since before bbbg was banned.

U can't nut because a womans.body ain't your thing you will get off real good with a big ol fat white honky dick ripping your ass to shreds I guarantee you will love it stop fighting nature because you are a faggot I promise you
I know what he's saying though. When I take sildenfil or tadalafil, my dick is hard as fuck, but it's harder for me to cum.

I jokingly told bbbg I was sure he was trips I mean come on how coincidental could it really be his name is triple b g and we get a source named triple b

He didn't find it funny. Fucking dick. Nothing surprises me anymore. But I believe trips has been MIA since before bbbg was banned.
Yes, @BigBaldBeardGuy is a fucking dick. Lets pile up on him. Remember, Lattimer cost ESU in the end. Never forget.

The pack should NOT require sig azure.
You should be able to recognize if the postal dude is your usual or some1 new.
If in doubt DO NOT bring the pack inside leave on porch write return to sender overnight if you do t get rushed you are likely good.
You are probably fine and trips most likely did not get busted.
And if he did get busted, even if my pack is coming to me with no issues which looks to be the case, that means the feds have my address.