Triple B Solutions

This guy still been overfilling vials as far as anyone knows?
Yes and I have heard that he is one of the best sources ever. I feel very stupid for not getting in on the private aspect of this gig. I missed my opportunity at the unicorn and now I have nothing. Ima go cry.

I was doing his superdrol at 30mg a day for about 4 weeks and didn't have any issues with side effects.
I've never ran his sdrol.. but sdrol in general gives alot.of guys horrible heartburn.. you are like me and get minimal side effects. I can run 30-40mg injectable with only some heartburn.. if you take 30mgs oral that like 20-25 mgs injectable.. I went injectable for bioavailibility and it helps with stomach issues I get from orals.. plus eating so much food every day had made my.stomach sensitive over the years

I've never ran his sdrol.. but sdrol in general gives alot.of guys horrible heartburn.. you are like me and get minimal side effects. I can run 30-40mg injectable with only some heartburn.. if you take 30mgs oral that like 20-25 mgs injectable.. I went injectable for bioavailibility and it helps with stomach issues I get from orals.. plus eating so much food every day had made my.stomach sensitive over the years
Yeah I have been lucky on side effects with all orals over the years. BUT I also don't get much out of them either. It's weird.

Yes and I have heard that he is one of the best sources ever. I feel very stupid for not getting in on the private aspect of this gig. I missed my opportunity at the unicorn and now I have nothing. Ima go cry.
I’m gonna assume I have a couple extra ml and frontload some of this tren e I got from him I wanna hurry up and make sure he didn’t just send me some oil with no gear in it when he was rushing his shit out.

Yeah I have been lucky on side effects with all orals over the years. BUT I also don't get much out of them either. It's weird.
Anavar 100mg pwo works well just for extra push on a heavy leg day.. and sdrol I get alot out of.. real changes my physique bit doesn't last long.. all.other orals just hurt my blood work and no real great effects

I’m gonna assume I have a couple extra ml and frontload some of this tren e I got from him I wanna hurry up and make sure he didn’t just send me some oil with no gear in it when he was rushing his shit out.
Geezus I’m already freaked tf out about the cops now I gotta worry about him having put oil with no gear in these incoming vials wtf dude I’m definitely sending samples out to jano

Don’t worry ill open up shop and take care of you <3 I’ll take Meso by storm and show yall how it’s done.

Are you talking about d/o?
No, i wasnt thinking do. I'm just speculating, but I think it would be the smart move for him. The guy seems to be able to brew, but his pr sucks. I know he's dealt with goodlyfe before and the timeline seems to work out with goodlyfe introducing aas on meso. Again, only speculation, and i dont ever expect any source to confirm or deny that kind of information. And i dont really care anyway, as long as the members here get clean, accurately dosed product, safely. With barbender leaving us hanging, all we can really do is guess.

No, i wasnt thinking do. I'm just speculating, but I think it would be the smart move for him. The guy seems to be able to brew, but his pr sucks. I know he's dealt with goodlyfe before and the timeline seems to work out with goodlyfe introducing aas on meso. Again, only speculation, and i dont ever expect any source to confirm or deny that kind of information. And i dont really care anyway, as long as the members here get clean, accurately dosed product, safely. With barbender leaving us hanging, all we can really do is guess.
Why would Trips switch his GH to opti then, Sherlock?

This is my thought also…the timing for Goodlyfe was a bit too coincidental. He probably wanted to let someone else deal with all the troubles of answering questions and taking orders while he just brews.

With his personality though this is probably the best course of action, Goodlyfe is much better with customer service and actually running an operation…he will actually shut down and not take orders if he starts getting behind…and doesn’t sound like a cocky little cunt every time someone asks him a question.

This is my thought also…the timing for Goodlyfe was a bit too coincidental. He probably wanted to let someone else deal with all the troubles of answering questions and taking orders while he just brews.

With his personality though this is probably the best course of action, Goodlyfe is much better with customer service and actually running an operation…he will actually shut down and not take orders if he starts getting behind…and doesn’t sound like a cocky little cunt every time someone asks him a question.
Yeah dude GL responded to my email in 10 fucking minutes, some real man shit

What about when that guy got ripped off by pristine and made a thread begging all the sources to help him? What a real man
Wow I forgot about that. We roasted that guy til the wheels fell off. Lol. Somebody did help him thgh. Have him like 20-30% off if I remember. Man I digit about that. Ah shit good laugh

Wow I forgot about that. We roasted that guy til the wheels fell off. Lol. Somebody did help him thgh. Have him like 20-30% off if I remember. Man I digit about that. Ah shit good laugh
What a broke ass soyboy how the fuck do these fucks make it into a steroid forum is the whole world that fucked?