Triple B Solutions

Hi everybody! I've been banging some girl for 2 days in a hotel room. Just updating everyone.
We're
So you’re saying if the pack is hot they’re not gonna just deliver it and let me have it, they would wanna have me sign for it or come to the PO to get it right?
More than likely, if trip did get pinched, they'll be looking for big orders.

But if he sent it, and you received it, I wouldn't worry.

They only way they bust you for a few vials is to get you to snitch on where you got it. Since your fear is they already busted him they have no reason for you. They aren’t sending the calvery out to follow his thousands of orders and arrest all his end users..
Exactly.

And it was a strange coincidence that this forum was ghosting out and spamming right at the same time trip disappeared.

I hope it's just a coincidence and trips is okay, and the feds are not involved.

The bastards couldn't tell us Afghanistan would fall to the taliban but son's of bitches can bust a guy for using a little gear.

They only way they bust you for a few vials is to get you to snitch on where you got it. Since your fear is they already busted him they have no reason for you. They aren’t sending the calvery out to follow his thousands of orders and arrest all his end users..

We're

More than likely, if trip did get pinched, they'll be looking for big orders.

But if he sent it, and you received it, I wouldn't worry.

Cops will bust someone for a tiny ass bag of weed just to make their jurisdiction an extra couple hundred bucks, a charge for some gear in my state is gonna be a Class A Misdemeanor with a $1000 fine, jail time, or I can pay the top brass lawyer in town to fight it. I definitely wouldn't put it past them and I will never be lax about it; if Trip did get busted then law enforcement has my name and address and the names and addresses of everyone else that ordered from him.

I am not anti-cop, but the cops in my city are some real scumbags who pose all over social media like they're good but in reality have nothing but disdain for civilians and think they're better than everyone. I'm sure if the feds busted Trip it would be easy for them to phone local police departments to tell them what's up.

At this point there only three possibilities here with triple b

1, he got swamped with orders and shut down to get caught up.

2, he went private, established a fixed customer base and ghosted here because he doesn't need the headache.

3, he got pinched by the law and it's a mess. If it's this possibility, and I hope it's not, then who knows what's going on. The LEO'S in this country lie, cheat and steal, conniving, corrupt and self serving. If they pinched him and he's talking, they'll only be concerned with people dealing his gear.
Depending on what state he's in, and what state you're in, odds are anything bought less than dealer retail sale, I wouldn't worry.

2, he went private, established a fixed customer base and ghosted here because he doesn't need the headache.
This is the most likely situation.

Pretty fucking greasy of him to not give an explanation to the community, considering that his success is largely due to member input and suggestions.

3, he got pinched by the law and it's a mess. If it's this possibility, and I hope it's not, then who knows what's going on. The LEO'S in this country lie, cheat and steal, conniving, corrupt and self serving. If they pinched him and he's talking, they'll only be concerned with people dealing his gear.
Depending on what state he's in, and what state you're in, odds are anything bought less than dealer retail sale, I wouldn't worry.

If it's #2 he's not doing very well because he doesn't respond to email comms and there is really just no excuse for 14 day t/a times.

Cops will bust someone for a tiny ass bag of weed just to make their jurisdiction an extra couple hundred bucks, a charge for some gear in my state is gonna be a Class A Misdemeanor with a $1000 fine, jail time, or I can pay the top brass lawyer in town to fight it. I definitely wouldn't put it past them and I will never be lax about it; if Trip did get busted then law enforcement has my name and address and the names and addresses of everyone else that ordered from him.

I am not anti-cop, but the cops in my city are some real scumbags who pose all over social media like they're good but in reality have nothing but disdain for civilians and think they're better than everyone. I'm sure if the feds busted Trip it would be easy for them to phone local police departments to tell them what's up.
True enough.

But even local law would be looking for dealers and not necessarily casual users.

I'm sure they'd take the opportunity to bust anybody if they get it. But I don't see them launching a sting over a casual user of steroids. At least not where I am.

Besides, local law in rural places generally have alot of disdain for the feds, and around here are just as likely to tell the fed to fuck off as they are to help them.

I think it's 1 and 2, he did 2 as a result of 1. If he is getting swamped with orders, he's got plenty of customers.

Or

D) Trips has a partner(s) that ran off with his stock.

Or

E) TripleB is BBBG and can’t log into MESO or is in a secret love triangle with BBBG so he’s staying off MESO until his lover is back.

Or

F) TripleB is a drug addict and all the easy money has him on a major bender.

There’s a lot of different scenarios. Pristine would disappear a bunches of times and return with a big excuse, no apologies either.

I pick D. He’s lost his stock and he’s rushing thru brewing new shit to try to keep up.

I'm anti cop. Fuck the police. They do anything to protect their own blue gang, and don't give a shit about violating you in any way they want, including hemming you up for the smallest of charges. Fuck em.

Or

Or

E) TripleB is BBBG and can’t log into MESO or is in a secret love triangle with BBBG so he’s staying off MESO until his lover is back.

Or

There’s a lot of different scenarios. Pristine would disappear a bunches of times and return with a big excuse, no apologies either.

I pick D. He’s lost his stock and he’s rushing thru brewing new shit to try to keep up.
I pick E.

Or

Or

Or

I think it’s F, the way he acts make him seem like a drug addict.

I'm anti cop. Fuck the police. They do anything to protect their own blue gang, and don't give a shit about violating you in any way they want, including hemming you up for the smallest of charges. Fuck em.

I'm about as right wing libertarian as you can get, and I share your sentiment.

The police as an institution has brought this on themselves. Years of thuggery, bullying and strong arming for the wealthy has earned them the scorn of the people.

But, we cannot, under any circumstances accept the federalizing of local police.

Or

Or

Or

i always suspected that he and his mentor were either the same person or blood related. The story he spun was just too stupid to take at face value.

The sad part is i can invision more than a couple guys getting cringy as fuck with their replies if he were to show up out of the blue with a sob story or a quick post with a link to his pastebin.