Triple B Solutions

Does it really matter? His batch #'s don't mean shit and they don't even match up to expiration dates lol.

He can't even correctly spell some of the shit he sells, fuck didn't he misspell his original label name? Yeah I'd buy anyway too.
I would love to see some of the testing he's sent out the last 2-3 weeks.
Anybody still buying from this guy gets what they deserve.
I’m sending in this Primo I just got. I’ll post it up when it comes back.

I'm about as right wing libertarian as you can get, and I share your sentiment.

The police as an institution has brought this on themselves. Years of thuggery, bullying and strong arming for the wealthy has earned them the scorn of the people.

But, we cannot, under any circumstances accept the federalizing of local police.
Agree. The federalization of the police is the standing army that the founders warned about.

Or

D) Trips has a partner(s) that ran off with his stock.

Or

E) TripleB is BBBG and can’t log into MESO or is in a secret love triangle with BBBG so he’s staying off MESO until his lover is back.

Or

F) TripleB is a drug addict and all the easy money has him on a major bender.

There’s a lot of different scenarios. Pristine would disappear a bunches of times and return with a big excuse, no apologies either.

I pick D. He’s lost his stock and he’s rushing thru brewing new shit to try to keep up.
G) He got tired of the harassment from meso, got tired of constantly putting out fires he created. Saw an opportunity to partner up with a lab he already had a relationship with, and is now their new domestic brewer.

Yeah I got Primo and Test E, going to send them both in from the pack I am awaiting that finally started moving. Got the same from him a little over a week ago but that was right before he ghosted, so I wanna test the incoming ones.
And despite all that's happened I will still hit him up for store credit when I post the results.

First the Fat Boys break up and now this. The only good domestic source on all the internet has went MIA. What shall we do now? Every and I mean every source on the other boards are scammers and no good for anything. Meso the only place good sources can be found. This sucks.

First the Fat Boys break up and now this. The only good domestic source on all the internet has went MIA. What shall we do now? Every and I mean every source on the other boards are scammers and no good for anything. Meso the only place good sources can be found. This sucks.
The only good domestic source? Dang…

@prim
Or

D) Trips has a partner(s) that ran off with his stock.

Or

E) TripleB is BBBG and can’t log into MESO or is in a secret love triangle with BBBG so he’s staying off MESO until his lover is back.

Or

F) TripleB is a drug addict and all the easy money has him on a major bender.

There’s a lot of different scenarios. Pristine would disappear a bunches of times and return with a big excuse, no apologies either.

I pick D. He’s lost his stock and he’s rushing thru brewing new shit to try to keep up.
I pick E, Triple B is BBBG and both of them are faggots.
And before anyone says hey, I thought you liked BBBG, maybe I do but since he is banned at the moment I will take the opportunity to talk shit about him. :D

Finally, someone around here gets it.

@TripleBSolutions
You’re a shitty business man. Shitty, shady, and stupid. Your bitch ass can’t even take two motherfuckin seconds to hop on here and tell the forum who made you, gave you sells, boosted your reputation, and put you on the map ANYTHING. Just going to ghost on everyone like a fucking Tinder date. What’s the purpose of this thread now? Harm reduction for a source that disappeared?

I think it's pretty shit all the guys making accusations about BigBaldMoFo when he's not here to speak for himself.
Naw we all are just messing around with the big guy and hopefully he'll be back soon enough to get revenge :D

Triple BG took one for the team...we should honor him...

The worst gerd of my life on trips superdrol, just 10mgs a day only lasted 2-3 days and couldnt take it anymore holy fuck never again worst feeling shit since DNP 600mgs.
Oral right? Going injectable made that alot less severe for me.. I don't get it bad until 3 weekish mark.. I love sdrol .. nothing gets me looking close