Triple B Solutions

So people are still getting their orders, but Trip isn't active on meso lately?

Is Trip replying to emails at all/still accepting funds or just ghostville?

IME the challenge is usually getting your cock into their asshole to begin with. I've never had a chick say "Well, you can pound my ass like a jackhammer if you want, but don't you dare cum in there!"

Going ass to mouth is the REAL challenge!

I've held off replying because I know I'm gonna get roasted for this...I ordered test e, mast e, and HCG from him right around the time this forum started going berserk. In retrospect it wasn't the best choice I could've made but I did get email responses and my order within 14 days.

Can't comment on the quality of the gear as I haven't tried it or tested it. I don't know shit so for all I know I got lucky before an exit scam but it was a pretty straightforward transaction from my end.

I've held off replying because I know I'm gonna get roasted for this...I ordered test e, mast e, and HCG from him right around the time this forum started going berserk. In retrospect it wasn't the best choice I could've made but I did get email responses and my order within 14 days.

Can't comment on the quality of the gear as I haven't tried it or tested it. I don't know shit so for all I know I got lucky before an exit scam but it was a pretty straightforward transaction from my end.
No you're not going to get roasted. You were looking to buy some decent gear.
You're not one of those guys who signs up just to suck a sources cock.
Edit: some who have been here awhile only hang out on the source threads.

Good luck bro.

No you're not going to get roasted. You were looking to buy some decent gear.
You're not one of those guys who signs up just to suck a sources cock.
Edit: some who have been here awhile only hang out on the source threads.

Good luck bro.
Muchas gracias guey

I placed an order on the 26th, label was created on the 31st and today it finally started moving. Should I refuse this pack?
They only way they bust you for a few vials is to get you to snitch on where you got it. Since your fear is they already busted him they have no reason for you. They aren’t sending the calvery out to follow his thousands of orders and arrest all his end users..

2 weeks? Ol' boy is slipping with his t/a.
What batch number(s)?

2 weeks? Ol' boy is slipping with his t/a.
What batch number(s)?
Does it really matter? His batch #'s don't mean shit and they don't even match up to expiration dates lol.

He can't even correctly spell some of the shit he sells, fuck didn't he misspell his original label name? Yeah I'd buy anyway too.
I would love to see some of the testing he's sent out the last 2-3 weeks.
Anybody still buying from this guy gets what they deserve.

Does it really matter? His batch #'s don't mean shit and they don't even match up to expiration dates lol.

He can't even correctly spell some of the shit he sells, fuck didn't he misspell his original label name? Yeah I'd buy anyway too.
I would love to see some of the testing he's sent out the last 2-3 weeks.
Anybody still buying from this guy gets what they deserve.
Looks like his inkjet ran out of ink with those half assed labels now too.

IME the challenge is usually getting your cock into their asshole to begin with. I've never had a chick say "Well, you can pound my ass like a jackhammer if you want, but don't you dare cum in there!"
Well, I did use a pre lubricated condom, so that may be the key.

Let me ask you, why did you order from trips, when there are dozens of other underground labs out there? There are 10-12 members on here that are constantly up trips ass to do better, test his gear, blah blah blah, and yet you still ordered, why?

I am just seriously curious that is all, because all this wasted energy by members here trying to run this source into the ground, and yet there are like at least a dozen members here that still ordered..

I think the guy that wrote that SCOC should go fuck himself, and eat a bag of dicks.