Triple B Solutions

So you’re saying if the pack is hot they’re not gonna just deliver it and let me have it, they would wanna have me sign for it or come to the PO to get it right?
I don't know. I just know I wouldn't sign for it and I wouldn't open the door for the delivery guy. If it needs a signature, they'll leave a note on your door or in your box.

Just saying cause some weird shit happened; got my last pack, didn’t check the mail since cause I wasn’t expecting anything. Checked it this morning and there was another pack in there and the tracker showed it was delivered the SAME DAY AND TIME as the pack I was actually expecting! For an order I didn’t even make (from Trip).

Just saying cause some weird shit happened; got my last pack, didn’t check the mail since cause I wasn’t expecting anything. Checked it this morning and there was another pack in there and the tracker showed it was delivered the SAME DAY AND TIME as the pack I was actually expecting! For an order I didn’t even make (from Trip).
If it's already in your box, go get it.

If it's already in your box, go get it.
That’s what I did, but it’s just weird that it was scanned delivered the same time as the pack I was actually expecting. Maybe I’m overreacting, but we don’t know for sure why Trip ghosted the forum, all we know is that he has still been taking orders, so I’m just being cautious.

That’s what I did, but it’s just weird that it was scanned delivered the same time as the pack I was actually expecting. Maybe I’m overreacting, but we don’t know for sure why Trip ghosted the forum, all we know is that he has still been taking orders, so I’m just being cautious.
Sounds like he might have f'd up and double shipped. They're not going to set up a multiple agency sting across state lines for a few hundred bucks worth of gear. And I doubt he would accidentally double ship thou$and$ of gear to you.

Sounds like he might have f'd up and double shipped. They're not going to set up a multiple agency sting across state lines for a few hundred bucks worth of gear. And I doubt he would accidentally double ship thou$and$ of gear to you.
That’s the optimistic scenario, fortunately it’s likely that’s what happened. It’s all a shit fest.

I met this lady in Hollywood
She had green hair, but damn she looked good
I took her to my house 'cause she was fine
But she whooped out a dick that was bigger than mine
I met this lady from Japan
Never made love with an African
I fucked her once, I fucked her twice
I ate that pussy like shrimp-fried rice
Don't be amazed at the stories I tell ya
I met a woman in the heart of Australia
Had a big butt and big titties too
So I hopped in her ass like a Kangaroo
See I met this woman from Hawaii
Stuck it in her ass and she said "aii"
Lips was breakfast, pussy was lunch
Then her titties busted open with Hawaiian Punch
Met Colonel Sanders wife in the state of Kentucky
She said I'd fry some chicken if you'd just fuck me
I came in her mouth, it was a crisis
I gave her my secret blend of herbs' n' spices

I just don’t need the cops tryin’ to fuck my shit up

It is highly unlikely that you are going to have afew cops come out for a couple hundred bucks in gear unless you live in podunkville or something. Controlled deliveries cost time and money, your 6 vials of steroids aren't worth their time. But if you're super concerned:

1) Never sign for a domestic package and just write it off
2) Refuse the package if they ask for a signature
3) Wait and see if its your postman. No joke a few years ago some guy saw them roll up and put on a few caps from a defunct courier service and tried to get him to sign for a package he basically said fuck off not mine.

I'd only be concerned if

a) you know he's actually pinched
b) You were ordering thousands from him consistently

It seems like he's just taking way too many orders than he has any right to and he's slowly falling behind and trying to play catchup, packs have landed for other people.

It is highly unlikely that you are going to have afew cops come out for a couple hundred bucks in gear unless you live in podunkville or something. Controlled deliveries cost time and money, your 6 vials of steroids aren't worth their time. But if you're super concerned:

1) Never sign for a domestic package and just write it off
2) Refuse the package if they ask for a signature
3) Wait and see if its your postman. No joke a few years ago some guy saw them roll up and put on a few caps from a defunct courier service and tried to get him to sign for a package he basically said fuck off not mine.

I'd only be concerned if

a) you know he's actually pinched
b) You were ordering thousands from him consistently

It seems like he's just taking way too many orders than he has any right to and he's slowly falling behind and trying to play catchup, packs have landed for other people.

Podunkville lol :p

To all the morons that thought Trip was a great guy.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF