Triple B Solutions

Bc you're laying down.

Heard it's better to sleep on left side for gerd. Beyond that, i dont know shit. Hopefully someone else can chime in.
I've had it real bad for some time. It SUCKS. worse on orals. I routinely wake up gasping for air lungs full of stomach acid burning like crazy.

He very much is. Try to tag him a in a post, you insufferable boot-licker. You have your head so far up his ass that you can lick his tonsils.

He got banned for threatening members… yet again.

Did his little peasants get banned to? His whole thread is dead which is fantastic.

He’s been responsive for me, said he’d send my stuff out on Monday and did, it’s in transit now. Kind of a disappointment on how he left, especially since by then end he was doing good testing and production wise.

He’s been responsive for me, said he’d send my stuff out on Monday and did, it’s in transit now. Kind of a disappointment on how he left, especially since by then end he was doing good testing and production wise.
he aint the only domestic guy with gear. Why not visit the other forums? There are some great guys, with tested gear, raws, etc.. Trips is nothing but a two bit brewer. He brews batches in beakers..lol. Batch 103 expiration is sooner than batch 104. You see what his shitty ass labels look like? Not that I care too much about a label, but put some effort in what you are providing members...

If this dickwad was so good at brewing, he would be brewing in grams not
mls. He obviously doesn't know how to calculate the density weight of BB from ml to grams..or BA from ml to grams, or MCT oil from ml to grams. Ask him to explain. He can't, because he doesn't know how. He is following recipe on paper.. And that's the kind of guy you stupid fucks are using..