Triple B Solutions

I finally recieved an email response from Trip. He disclosed to me that he'll come back to Meso only if quote "only if evwybody don't yell and get angwy at me and make me feewl bad".

He sounds inclined to make things right, guys.
Interesting how the speech impediment presented itself even in an email. Maybe he was using that fancy talk-to-text.

STOP BUMPING THIS TREAD FUCKING IDIOTS

You just bumped it, jackass. Like some fucking kid is going to tell anyone where they can and can't post. Okay, He-Man.

Kick all their asses in alphabetical order the next time someone disobeys. You're probably not familiar with the alphabet, so start with me. Kick my ass, He-Man!

Again …. 70% of members are straight up clowns. That’s what I’m trying to say, ohhh let me just make this shit up so I can post something. Clown clown clown.
Jeez would ya laugh?
Everything you post, you sound like one miserable mofo.

It makes me sad that you're sad :(

Do you need a pal? Don't be afraid to reach out to someone and ask for help:(

Jeez would ya laugh?
Everything you post, you sound like one miserable mofo.

It makes me sad that you're sad :(

Do you need a pal? Don't be afraid to reach out to someone and ask for help:(
Don’t you have any pals? You post a ton here and because…. Wow! You finished your first cycle! Now you’re the Mr MESO Man. You gotta watch it, time flies by fast, 10 years lost and you’ll have 21,000 posts of nonsense just like old man @MindlessWork

Tin foil hat time.

Plot twist:
triple b has a sucky personality. But can brew decent. So he's playing to his strength, brewing, and letting the newest domestic source do the customer interaction for him.

Ok, I made all that up. But it sounded good.

Tin foil hat time.

Plot twist:
triple b has a sucky personality. But can brew decent. So he's playing to his strength, brewing, and letting the newest domestic source do the customer interaction for him.

Ok, I made all that up. But it sounded good.
Most of these *new* sources are just old exit scammer sources. That's why they always end in the same predictable manner.

SOURCE IS MIA WHILE MULTIPLE CUSTOMERS HAVE SENT COIN AND HEARD NOTHING AND SEEING NOTHING ON INFORMED DELIVERY.

DO NOT ORDER FROM SOURCE.

All you dumb mother fuckers, simply wasted your time policing this source, and yet we have multiple members ordering, so obviously your SCOC bullshit is useless.. lmfao. Whoever wrote that nonsense should get a good swift kick in the balls by a size 15 boot!

Pharma is faked WAY more often because the price is higher. Why would you make fake UGL gear when you can make fake pharma gear and sell it for three times the price?

Hell, most of the fake pharma gear actually has AAS in it. It’s just UGL gear with a pharma markup.
You're suck a fucking idiot. Post up recent pics of all this fake Pharma gear. Again, more nonsense coming from your pea size brain

Most of these *new* sources are just old exit scammer sources. That's why they always end in the same predictable manner.
it just seemed ..convienent.. that goodlyfe announced selling aas as tripleb disappeared. maybe it was professional courtesy that they waited until he walked away. Of course this is just me thinking out loud.

View attachment 153196

season 7 cooking GIF by MasterChef Junior
so trippy posts on SST, that barely has 100 members that he is closed, and MIA here.. lmfao..

Don’t you have any pals? You post a ton here and because…. Wow! You finished your first cycle! Now you’re the Mr MESO Man. You gotta watch it, time flies by fast, 10 years lost and you’ll have 21,000 posts of nonsense just like old man @MindlessWork

No offense, noob, but what's it to you how much or often someone posts? You the post count police? Show me your badge.

We have these things called mobile phones now. The kid's call them cell phones. They allow you to access the internet without being parked in front of a PC monitor.

If i go to the store with the wife and she's taking 2 hours to shop for what took me 20 minutes to do, i can pull out my mobile tele and talk shit to the Meso guys.

Waiting at the DMV? Standing in line like cattle to get your virus go away shot? Laying in bed with your flaccid dick in one hand, a pool of shame on your belly and the other hand free?

All opportunities to take the 60 seconds required to talk shit to the Meso guys.

Sponsors