Triple B Solutions

China. But he doesn’t threaten to dox customers or send out motor oil tren. For all his faults he will never be able to hit the Naps level of complete dog shit. That kind of reputation has to be earned over many, many years.
Trips is a small minnow compared to Naps...

so trippy posts on SST, that barely has 100 members that he is closed, and MIA here.. lmfao..
Nah, worse. The DorkMods over on SST tried to reach him on the top secret SST comms and couldn’t so they shut him down. He’s been MIA here but his loyal fanbois were still receiving packs and are awaiting Trips triumphant return.

You're suck a fucking idiot. Post up recent pics of all this fake Pharma gear. Again, more nonsense coming from your pea size brain
Read the Lab Testing forum you nitwit. Are you just pissed because Naps is banned and you can’t publicly gargle his ballsack?

Or lick some windows, since that seems to be more your speed.

All you dumb mother fuckers, simply wasted your time policing this source, and yet we have multiple members ordering, so obviously your SCOC bullshit is useless.. lmfao. Whoever wrote that nonsense should get a good swift kick in the balls by a size 15 boot!

Trips??!!

Is that you?!!
Sailor Moon Love GIF

I have spoken to trip through email and my pack has landed. Good to know he wasn’t exit scamming. I hadn’t used him prior so wasn’t knowing what to expect when he went MIA.

Nah, worse. The DorkMods over on SST tried to reach him on the top secret SST comms and couldn’t so they shut him down. He’s been MIA here but his loyal fanbois were still receiving packs and are awaiting Trips triumphant return.
I don't know. Money is the name of the game over there. I'm thinking Trips didn't pay his monthly sponsor fee so they are suspending or withholding until he pays up. He gone.

The worst gerd of my life on trips superdrol, just 10mgs a day only lasted 2-3 days and couldnt take it anymore holy fuck never again worst feeling shit since DNP 600mgs.

I have spoken to trip through email and my pack has landed. Good to know he wasn’t exit scamming. I hadn’t used him prior so wasn’t knowing what to expect when he went MIA.
Oh no he won't exit scam. When ya placing your next order?

STOP SPREADING BASELESS RUMORS GUYS
You don't understand do you. Trips been telling me all these things via email. Hell we're bff. He's so knowledgeable and understanding, I mean shit to the point I almost turned gay.
I can fucking guarantee you this guy is upstanding and gtg. He would never betray any of us. Gear is his life and he loves each and everyone of us.
We don't need negative waves from guys like you.

Oh shit I cut a nail. Damn that manicurist..

Yep. That’s the point though.

You know his shit isn’t tested no more.

You know he’s rushing this shit out.

This is when mistakes happen but the fanboys will see it all the way to the end. I’m sure he’s getting MORE orders now because guys are panicking that he’s going to leave soon.
As far as I have been able to tell he hasn't been testing in quite some time. Still batch 103 right? Lol...

Sponsors