Triple B Solutions

I finally recieved an email response from Trip. He disclosed to me that he'll come back to Meso only if quote "only if evwybody don't yell and get angwy at me and make me feewl bad".

He sounds inclined to make things right, guys.

i think i speak for everyone when i say: Trip, this one goes out to you, wherever you are...

"Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, yeah, you can blame it all on me
'Cause I was wrong, and I just can't live without you.
"

Another certain kind of special dummbbb fuck your are you moron !!! Competition of Goodlyfe who stayed that he only offers HGH ? Dude how many gallons of bleach can you chug pal ? You gtta be the works record holder stupid fuk
Now I get it your illiterate. Judging by your spelling I should have seen it sooner.

Go have someone read his thread to you. He says he will be opening shop up on Meso soon offering oils. Then again I wouldn't expect a degenerate like you to actually do any reading not that you can. When someone reads his thread to you then you will see (much like whenever you're in a crowd) your the fucking stupid one in the group.

Last edited:
i think i speak for everyone when i say: Trip, this one goes out to you, wherever you are...

"
You sounds like a Player

"
I think it's absurd to freak out that Trip is MIA considering that the brewer who he built his business on the back of, and who has near-identical product, is still operating and accepting orders.

That's like freaking out because it's your girls time of the month, and forgeting that she has another fuckhole just a few inches away, and it's just as good as the former.

I finally recieved an email response from Trip. He disclosed to me that he'll come back to Meso only if quote "only if evwybody don't yell and get angwy at me and make me feewl bad".

He sounds inclined to make things right, guys.
Gee, Trips we pwomise to be weally weally nice to you. Cwoss our hearts and all bro. Just pwetty pease come back. We miss you so much.
*Fingers crossed*

Go fuck yourself Trips. We ain’t changing shit for your dumbass. You picked the wrong time for your bender and now you have competition here. Stay away and watch your steady stream of bitcoins disappear.

And wtf, @Aestheticstqwe98? You want to be Trips little messenger boy. You should have just told him to get his lazy fat ass back on here or not. It shouldn’t matter to you. You and Trips are besties now?!?

Now I get it your illiterate. Judging by your spelling I should have seen it sooner.

Go have someone read his thread to you. He says he will be opening shop up on Meso soon offering oils. Then again I wouldn't expect a degenerate like you to actually do any reading not that you can. When someone reads his thread to you then you will see (much like whenever your in a crowd) your the fucking stupid one in the group.
You're

:( He said he would send me some free turniable and lady var from batch 102 if I serve as arbitrator for his his return...I couldn't resist
Well I can’t tell you what to do obviously but you are breaking from long-standing MESO tradition. Let’s see if I can get it right… This isn’t supposed to be a source board, this is a harm reduction board and we don’t NEED sources here. There’s plenty of good sources and they are our guests here. We definitely don’t need to beg them to come back.

I’ll be honest, he comes back, he’s going to get abused like never before. That’s just the way it is. Fuck his feelings. He’s got plenty of bitcoins to soothe himself. We’re not coddling him.

Im sure he’s got a lot of fanbois that would open up and say “Ah” for him though. It’s his choice but the rest of us aren’t changing.

Well I can’t tell you what to do obviously but you are breaking from long-standing MESO tradition. Let’s see if I can get it right… This isn’t supposed to be a source board, this is a harm reduction board and we don’t NEED sources here. There’s plenty of good sources and they are our guests here. We definitely don’t need to beg them to come back.
I'm just trolling. *Note-to-self to water down the sarcasm a tad.*

I have no dog in this fight...I already got my vials ;)