Triple B Solutions

I don’t think anyone is saying he bailed or is scamming now, but it is concerning there are multiple people saying they have placed orders and not getting stuff on informed delivery and he hasn’t shown up here in over a week now.

Glad to hear yours is incoming tho
You dont think so !??? Read the fucking last 15 pages ‍♂️ Holy fuck the intelligence is on another level here. That’s all ppl are sayin is he’s gone / bailed etc and that Dallas is great , Cotton fields are booming , trips rep can’t ever post again bla bla bla …

You dont think so !??? Read the fucking last 15 pages ‍♂️ Holy fuck the intelligence is on another level here. That’s all ppl are sayin is he’s gone / bailed etc and that Dallas is great , Cotton fields are booming , trips rep can’t ever post again bla bla bla …
Bro that post was something like 25 pages ago and on Monday. Things have changed since then hahah

Edit: can we PLEASE let this thread die??

And you shouldn't question our famous ultra light heavyweight worlds strongest man either.

Dude's well known! Pick up a bodybuilding magazine once in a while, bro!

You should be thankful that he takes the time to come here each day and mentor those that haven't reached his level of stardom with his always kind, compassionate and helpful advice.

We don't deserve him. He should leave and never come back just to punish everyone. i know i'll be crying in my oatmeal when that day finally comes.
you really tried there... but yes I am pretty well known id say

I'm here with my popcorn with the I told you so when I said he should shut down to catch up, no one is passing up on a good dumpster fire thread.

I got my bingo board with trips excuses and or scolding of people for "misinformation" when he perhaps finally catches up to the massive amount of orders he oversold and comes back on his high horse to chastize everyone like he didn't get shutdown on SST and ghost his own thread for a month.

Then his favorite customers will continue to suck his dick. Guy has great oil testing, not so great pill mixing skills as has been shown but this is a horrible look.

Yep. That’s the point though.

You know his shit isn’t tested no more.

You know he’s rushing this shit out.

This is when mistakes happen but the fanboys will see it all the way to the end. I’m sure he’s getting MORE orders now because guys are panicking that he’s going to leave soon.

Some new tests to Jano are definitely due with the recent turn of events.

And there’s why you should shut the fuck up and not talk shit clown ….
I will say whatever the fuck I want to and there isn't shit you can do about it Karen. So clack away at your keyboard harder it will totally make a difference with me.

Unlike trip I admitted I was wrong on one thing. Other than that he is a dumpster fire of a source and surprise surprise there's going to be competition now with goodlyfe coming to source. We will see if he keeps the same cunty no show attitude with some competition.

Or maybe he is content dealing with his current customer base and doesn't feel the need to come get bitched at.

That crossed my mind too. Sketchy way to go about it though. i can't see that lasting too long.

How often does someone buy from a source? Unless the majority are placing bare minimum orders every time? Most guy's that have shit planned out would need to hit up their source 3-4 times a year at the most.

That crossed my mind too. Sketchy way to go about it though. i can't see that lasting too long.

How often does someone buy from a source? Unless the majority are placing bare minimum orders every time, most guy's that have shit planned out would need to hit up their source 3-4 times a year at the most.
I stock up at least a year or more in advance.

I've honestly got probably three or so years stockpiled right now. And I'd still pick up more today if one of my sources had a sale on what I use.

Hell I got 10 more bottles of prop last week just because the source gave a discount.

I guess I'm a gear hoarder.

At a glance I've got around 30 bottles of triple b set aside. And maybe 40 or so Balkan. A few dragon pharma TREN I'll probably never use. And about 15 bottles of NPP. Mostly Balkan and a few triple b.

Looking at my case now there's sp labs, Balkan, triple b, Dragon pharma, Odin pharmaceutical , beligas and viking , Lonestar (another couple homegrown UGLs that's pretty good)

Last edited:

I've honestly got probably three or so years stockpiled right now. And I'd still pick up more today if one of my sources had a sale on what I use.

Hell I got 10 more bottles of prop last week just because the source gave a discount.

At a glance I've got around 30 bottles of triple b set aside. And maybe 40 or so Balkan. A few dragon pharma TREN I'll probably never use. And about 15 bottles of NPP. Mostly Balkan and a few triple b.

Looking at my case now there's sp labs, Balkan, triple b, Dragon pharma, Odin pharmaceutical , beligas and viking , Lonestar (another couple homegrown UGLs that's pretty good)

Nothing wrong with gear hoarding. It puts you in a good position when sources go dark.

i think i have two years worth of Test. That's all i use anymore. Maybe an oral here and there, but i don't worry about that shit. i can get those anywhere.

I've Homebrewed my own several years ago. It's not very difficult.
I've got no problem using a decent UGL.

Hell, truthfully, I think a good domestic UGL is better and safer than the Mexican compounding lab stuff that used to circulate around in the 90s.

Nothing wrong with gear hoarding. It puts you in a good position when sources go dark.

i think i have two years worth of Test. That's all i use anymore. Maybe an oral here and there, but i don't worry about that shit. i can get those anywhere.
Yeah I ditched the orals (except proviron) and that has worked out for the best for me considering that 60 years is on the horizon. Simple is actually better IMO.

You shud Chuck the Odin in the garbage and free up some space.

So is this source still gtg. I heard SST cut him off because he didn't pay his bills.

Fuck he doesn't even need to source here. He answers emails and packs are landing. Fuck testing he never wanted to do it anyway. Besides he brews in megabatches enough to source for months at a time. Fuck getting behind because he's paying attention to detail. Remember he's OCD about that shit. Yeah he brews in super batches right, so he's just busy packaging and shooting the shit via email.

Anybody try his turnanabal? Fuck I'm interested in running some of that fiyre shit.

Last edited: