Triple B Solutions

So is this source still gtg. I heard SST cut him off because he didn't pay his bills.

Fuck he doesn't even need to source here. He answers emails and packs are landing. Fuck testing he never wanted to do it anyway. Besides he brews in megabatches enough to source for months at a time. Fuck getting behind because he's paying attention to detail. Remember he's OCD about that shit. Yeah he brews in super batches right, so he's just busy packaging and shooting the shit via email.

Anybody try his turnanabal? Fuck I'm interested in running some of that fiyre shit.
I was waiting on batch 103.12a of Trenbobo myself.

Probably just inquiring if his pack of free gear went out yet. You never question the hand that feeds!
And to invite him on his podcast to talk about his untested new batch 104. It's straight up G2G and purity is guaranteed! Because he said so. If you disagree its "misinformation"!

Question the worlds strongest ultra light heavyweight? Never. Nothing but respect for anyone that can shotput an atlas stone 100 yards!
And you shouldn't question our famous ultra light heavyweight worlds strongest man either.

I'm sure he will roll back in with "family matters" blah blah blah...

IF he does come back I hope people are hesitant. But ya know how that goes.
dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif
dave-chappelle.gif

If he can’t be fucked to take two minutes to come on here and post an explanation, I don’t get why people are still clinging off his nut hairs. He has been gone what, two weeks and he’s already selling untested batches?

Fuck that guy. Are you guys really that hard up for a domestic source?

Well this sucks. Lol
My boy just got his pack this past Sunday. Im the one who told him about Trip although I never actually ordered. I was waiting to see if and how fast it would arrive. It was 9 days. I was gonna pull the trigger today but now I see this shit

If he can’t be fucked to take two minutes to come on here and post an explanation, I don’t get why people are still clinging off his nut hairs. He has been gone what, two weeks and he’s already selling untested batches?

Fuck that guy. Are you guys really that hard up for a domestic source?
Yes It Is GIF

Well this sucks. Lol
My boy just got his pack this past Sunday. Im the one who told him about Trip although I never actually ordered. I was waiting to see if and how fast it would arrive. It was 9 days. I was gonna pull the trigger today but now I see this shit
I would wait on Trip for a while. You can look around here for other sources though.

I will say whatever the fuck I want to and there isn't shit you can do about it Karen. So clack away at your keyboard harder it will totally make a difference with me.

Unlike trip I admitted I was wrong on one thing. Other than that he is a dumpster fire of a source and surprise surprise there's going to be competition now with goodlyfe coming to source. We will see if he keeps the same cunty no show attitude with some competition.
Another certain kind of special dummbbb fuck your are you moron !!! Competition of Goodlyfe who stayed that he only offers HGH ? Dude how many gallons of bleach can you chug pal ? You gtta be the works record holder stupid fuk

Another certain kind of special dummbbb fuck your are you moron !!! Competition of Goodlyfe who stayed that he only offers HGH ? Dude how many gallons of bleach can you chug pal ? You gtta be the works record holder stupid fuk
I'm not sticking up for anyone but maybe you should go back to the goodlyfe thread and read more than the first page…

Also pay attention to the "GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing thread."

I doubt that would exist if Goodlyfe wasn't planning on sourcing AAS..

I'm not sticking up for anyone but maybe you should go back to the goodlyfe thread and read more than the first page…

Also pay attention to the "GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing thread."

I doubt that would exist if Goodlyfe wasn't planning on sourcing AAS..
He is sourcing here as of a few hours ago. It's in his GH thread and not a new one