Triple B Solutions

Who didn’t let this thread die?!
youre alllllll fucked and under arrest. Taking you down in the paddy wagon. Gunna butt fuck you all myself.

Bend over and touch your toes big boy. Daddy’s cumming in.

(Said in a single breath): i was just passing through sir i lost my dog and i saw that other gentlemen here and i thought he lost his dog too and i'm a good Christian boy and i don't drink or dance or swear or nothin' and i know a guy that said he'd kill another guy and i'll tell you his name can you let me off with a warning?

I emailed him back today about a question I had with my order and he replied. (Awaiting shill comments) just trying to help lol
Did you ask him why he's decided to abandon this thread? Is he butt hurt, scared of the big bad BBBG? Its ok, BBBG is on timeout so its safe for him to come in here and not get scolded.

@SkankHunt whens the last time you got anything from trip and sent it in for testing?

@TripleBSolutions where you at man? In over your head again I assume.

people need to quit bumping this thread talkin about stupid shit. If it isn’t about trip and his products then why are you talkin?
Cause they’re a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do with their lives. Can’t find a woman cause they’re idiots … just look at some of the shit they say and talk about . Straight up morons who prob got their GED at 30 years old Good job boys lol

I'm sure he's getting new orders still, probably even got some today. So for him it doesn't even matter if he posts here or not.
Yep. That’s the point though.

You know his shit isn’t tested no more.

You know he’s rushing this shit out.

This is when mistakes happen but the fanboys will see it all the way to the end. I’m sure he’s getting MORE orders now because guys are panicking that he’s going to leave soon.

Did you ask him why he's decided to abandon this thread? Is he butt hurt, scared of the big bad BBBG? Its ok, BBBG is on timeout so its safe for him to come in here and not get scolded.

And you shouldn't question our famous ultra light heavyweight worlds strongest man either.

emailed this dude..twice over a months span. never heard back... sticking with jpal. could have gotten a well known BB business.

Dude's well known! Pick up a bodybuilding magazine once in a while, bro!

You should be thankful that he takes the time to come here each day and mentor those that haven't reached his level of stardom with his always kind, compassionate and helpful advice.

We don't deserve him. He should leave and never come back just to punish everyone. i know i'll be crying in my oatmeal when that day finally comes.