Triple B Solutions

Appreciate it man. I've buried 8 good ass friends just this year. Solid dudes. One was due to covid. But yeah. The longer and more active one is in recovery the more death you see.
It's unfortunate. Keep ur head up it keeps getting better as the days/mo go by!!

I like that so many have opened up about addiction today. It’s amazing. I am a recovering addict myself. I was clean for 3 years until last weekend when I chose to go out and have a drink and look for some strange. I nearly lost everything. And I was trying to keep it in but it also landed me in the hospital with an acute kidney injury. My guess is the liquor and cocaine did not mix well with the Tren. So I cut Tren out and got my nose back in the grindstone. I’m only on Test now, which is what was suggested to me anyway, but damn. Y’all got me wanting to share that. I was an opiate addict as well as heavy drinker for many years. I tried saying I wasn’t bc I still functioned somewhat well at work and hit the gym a couple times a week. I can’t believe I through away 3 years of sobriety like that. I too have lost many to the disease. To anyone that is getting into AAS for the first time I would say listen to the vets first and foremost but also tread lightly with Tren if you are in recovery. As I increased my dosage my mindset changed. As well as my sex drive. Some talk about Tren Dick but for me my sec drive was absolutely uncontrollable. This is just my experience. I will be staying away from Tren for a while and when I put that compound in any cycle in the future it will be at low dosage. Now I’m running just Test. I did increase my dosage but it’s all I’m going to do finishing my first cycle.
Not blaming Tren but it changed me a bit. And make no mistake, I am back on the wagon of sobriety as well. I work a program that I had to start over due to this relapse.
Y’all never fail to insure me in here. Thank y’all for sharing what you did
People fall off. You didn't throw away 3 yrs man. Just keep it pushing moving forward. If all else you can say 3yrs except a mistake one night but that's on you. Your clean time is for you and if anybody tells you different they may not have your best interest. Wish you the best

I told you, even with another thread peeps won't leave this one alone. I actually was think @FuarkAll has a good point even if he is a fucktard but these other clowns were asked politely and they act like they didn't even see it. Fuck em.
Its okay. His fanbois thinks he's coming back and all will be good. Hey packages are landing yippie trips didn't abandon us.

I've been in this game awhile and seen alot.

Last lab was Pristine. Disappeared about 4 times then would come back and his groupies would keep ordering. Finally when he left he burned them all.

Fuck it let them have at it here. Trips (or whoever has ahold of his email) is answering back. Things are back to normal. He doesn't have to come back on this thread if he doesn't want. They just want that fyre gear.

At this point if they get burned, I could give two shits. Live and learn.

And @MindlessWork why the fuck are you even posting here. You're a vet and you are offering nothing.

I told you, even with another thread peeps won't leave this one alone. I actually was think @FuarkAll has a good point even if he is a fucktard but these other clowns were asked politely and they act like they didn't even see it. Fuck em.
Where is the other thread? I just looked through a lot of shit and didn't see it. Lol.

Its okay. His fanbois thinks he's coming back and all will be good. Hey packages are landing yippie trips didn't abandon us.

I've been in this game awhile and seen alot.

Last lab was Pristine. Disappeared about 4 times then would come back and his groupies would keep ordering. Finally when he left he burned them all.

Fuck it let them have at it here. Trips (or whoever has ahold of his email) is answering back. Things are back to normal. He doesn't have to come back on this thread if he doesn't want. They just want that fyre gear.

At this point if they get burned, I could give two shits. Live and learn.

And @MindlessWork why the fuck are you even posting here. You're a vet and you are offering nothing.
I am already looking elsewhere for gear. Like you I have been around and seen a lot. And what I'm seeing I don't like.