Triple B Solutions

not shit any of your are saying has anything to do with what this thread is intended for. Some dude talking about drug problems, guys arguing about stupid shit like little school girls, dude up here talking about suppliers that have nothing to do with Trip.

let the thread die. Quit fucking posting on here unless it has to do with trip and his products. Yall wanna compare dick sizes and bitch about stupid ass shit then message each other your dick pics. otherwise just get the fuck off the thread and shut the fuck up.
I think we are past that point warden. Me, I shut the fuck up in this thread for a while but it just kept growing so I said cant beat em, join em.

In all seriousness, if you care at all about harm reduction, you’d stop putting jibber jabber in this thread and let it die. Trips may be busted, he may be backed up, he may have locked his interweb access in the raws room. Whatever, it’s a shitshow. Nobody should order until Trips comes back to bump his own thread. That’s how you hold him accountable. @cochino started a thread that you can move the shit talk to.

I've met a lot of addicts over the years in this realm. I was in that life for a long time and so glad to be away from it. Sry for you and your sponsee. I lost a good friend this week as well. Seems like it's an almost weekly thing now. It's terrible.
Appreciate it man. I've buried 8 good ass friends just this year. Solid dudes. One was due to covid. But yeah. The longer and more active one is in recovery the more death you see.

Also a lot more challenging holding him accountable. Stanford has an entire following slobbering all over his knob. That guy is awful but no one wants to be kicked out of the club. Same shit will happen with trips if he somehow is able to salvage this shit show...but by the sound of your post, you would probably be the first to sign up on that list.
Actually I'm just the type of guy to keep multiple sources.

But, before the internet sources used to operate out of gyms and fitness clubs, boxing, wrestling gyms etc. Their business was strictly word of mouth and reputation.
If someone got bunk, or ripped off, everyone in the gym knew it. That source would either make it right, or move out.

As far as trips. I'm a small time customer. I don't supply anybody but myself, so if he went private I'd probably not be worth the time.

That's fine. I've got other options.

Actually I'm just the type of guy to keep multiple sources.

But, before the internet sources used to operate out of gyms and fitness clubs, boxing, wrestling gyms etc. Their business was strictly word of mouth and reputation.
If someone got bunk, or ripped off, everyone in the gym knew it. That source would either make it right, or move out.

As far as trips. I'm a small time customer. I don't supply anybody but myself, so if he went private I'd probably not be worth the time.

That's fine. I've got other options.
Munin

Just to clarify, you got a package from trip? Did you order it after he went silent on 8/22?
Order was placed 21st I believe. Or at least when he responded and received payment. I had two different packs. One for my buddy and one for me. He received his today. Mine is in preshipment.

In all seriousness, if you care at all about harm reduction, you’d stop putting jibber jabber in this thread and let it die. Trips may be busted, he may be backed up, he may have locked his interweb access in the raws room. Whatever, it’s a shitshow. Nobody should order until Trips comes back to bump his own thread. That’s how you hold him accountable. @cochino started a thread that you can move the shit talk to.
100% agreed. Fuck this source until he comes in here and updates. Unfortunately all the 4 post total noobs that came here to only source one bottle at time will continue to bump this thread and email him relentlessly. Then come in here and whine about his comm skills and no informed delivery. Which they shouldnt have to do in the first place.

This dude is MIA and YOU SHOULD NOT EMAIL HIM OR PLACE ANY ORDERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. Hold his ass to the fire.

Notice how quiet its been since everyone started posting that ID's are moving and a few packs landed?