Triple B Solutions

Ik nobody has ever suspected trip of underdosing, but I've been running 600mgs of his test E and taking 25-50mgs of his dbol for a hot minute now and still havent felt anything. Is there no different "feeling" with these compounds?
What do you expect to feel ? Like turning into the hulk or superman ? Why not take recreational drugs and I guarantee you will feel something different. Just get your bloodwork done 4 -5 weeks into the cycle and see where your test levels are sitting at. You are injecting steroids not crystal meth or heroine.

What do you expect to feel ? Like turning into the hulk or superman ? Why not take recreational drugs and I guarantee you will feel something different. Just get your bloodwork done 4 -5 weeks into the cycle and see where your test levels are sitting at. You are injecting steroids not crystal meth or heroine.
I know. I just hear so many people on here say they can tell somethings fake cuz theyve ran it several times and it feels different this time, especially with orals. but i dont feel shit so idk. I'll just wait til the end of my cycle see if i got any gains

I know. I just hear so many people on here say they can tell somethings fake cuz theyve ran it several times and it feels different this time, especially with orals. but i dont feel shit so idk. I'll just wait til the end of my cycle see if i got any gains
Till the end? Lol

If you’re not putting on weight then you’re not eating enough. That’s true irrespective of your drug intake.

FeelZ reports are at least 25% more accurate than HPLC testing. Jano will confirm.

I forget were we supposed to let this thread die? Or turn this thread full short bus mode?

I don’t care either way. I’m honestly just posting to see if I can get @Methyl Mike to comment. Seeing as he rarely comments on any posts… not like he has to comment on EVERY post or anything.

And @valdosta if you read 4 pages of the thread and look in the mirror, see that throbbing vein right there on your temple? That’s where you inject the roids to get dem feelsss.

Tren is great if you get real tren, which as of right now the chances of real Tren aren’t great
Conner my brother, I usually don’t add in or poke fun at you when the other guys are pointing out how ridiculous your notions and crazy theories about the missing raws are, but this time I have too, you realize you’re posting on meso right now, like the home of the “test your shit” kids, anyone buying their tren here is probably getting real tren if they’re buying from any of the popular vendors that have current testing..

Dumped 1.5 cc (.5 of test c, deca and mast e) into VG for first time last night. Walking with a limp today.
Hoping it's just virgin muscle. Super easy spot to get as long as I hit the right area.

Totally agree with you on a small amount, but that's the issue. If sources are doing other "business" with highly targeted substances, this will put them on the radar BIG time. On another forum, some sources are dealing "sleep" "study" aids, etc and that's a big reason to AVOID.
Cochino I feel like I can rest in peace finally knowing the next generation are actually getting it. They are fucking listening its so amazing to watch.

You must be from valdosta Georgia, I used to mess with a stripper form there named starla. Anyways the high you get is when you look in the mirror , that is all .

We're on a steroid website on the open internet. Lol. You never know man. There's all kinds of walk of life on this fourm. I'm not the only recovering addict on this fourm. For all we know trips is too and he's banging dope right now. Or geeked tf out looking through the peephole.

And this is WAY off topic but had a sponsee brother die this week. If anyone on here is in recovery and about to pick up the bottle, pill, stem, or rig my dm is open to talk it out.

Oh... LET THE THREAD DIE.
I've met a lot of addicts over the years in this realm. I was in that life for a long time and so glad to be away from it. Sry for you and your sponsee. I lost a good friend this week as well. Seems like it's an almost weekly thing now. It's terrible.