Triple B Solutions

That's on an international package you have to sign for and good advice.

There's no law against taking a package that is not yours out of the mailbox and that is what we're dealing with here.

Yeah for sure don't sign if the postman comes with a domestic package.

As I stated earlier when someone receives their package, don't open it and write return to sender, leave it on the table and wait a few days.

If LEO shows up there literally nothing they can do, at least for that package. Now if they have a search warrant and there's gear in the house, then you're fucked and they have probably been watching you for awhile.

Thats highly unlikely if you're just ordering $300 dollars worth of gear on your end.
Thank you for common senses this meth head mike is worried he’ll be injecting tracker beacons

Are you fucking stupid? You mean to tell me the dea is going to come do surveillance on my for a 300 dollar order? Sounds like they’ll have lots of paper work when court day hits
While I agree, I’ve seen online reading about steroid busts (to see how cops do it) I’ve seen people get busted with “Intent to Distribute” because of how a certain police departments or jurisdictions calculated what a ‘dose’ is. For example, if you have over 100 doses, that counts as intent to distribute. And a ‘dose’ is 25 mgs of test lmao

Edit: to be clear, this is EXTREMELY rare and 99.99% of busts online and bookings within my state are for real distribution rings.

Thank you for common senses this meth head mike is worried he’ll be injecting tracker beacons
Well in his defense he's not totally wrong.

If a postal worker comes to your door and says they have a package for you ( domestic) to acknowledge , tell them you know nothing about it and walk away. As long as you refuse it, there's nothing they can do.

If a postal worker comes to your door and says they have a package for you ( domestic) to acknowledge , tell them you know nothing about it and walk away. As long as you refuse it, there's nothing they can do.
And I've never had to receive AAS package with a signature anyway. So that would already be suspect

To the best of my knowledge Trips doesn't sell anything extra on the side so I highly doubt LE would go to the trouble of busting him and pretending to be him for some time etc etc. If he sells fentanyl and I don't know about it I mean all bets are off at that point.
We're on a steroid website on the open internet. Lol. You never know man. There's all kinds of walk of life on this fourm. I'm not the only recovering addict on this fourm. For all we know trips is too and he's banging dope right now. Or geeked tf out looking through the peephole.

And this is WAY off topic but had a sponsee brother die this week. If anyone on here is in recovery and about to pick up the bottle, pill, stem, or rig my dm is open to talk it out.

Oh... LET THE THREAD DIE.

We're on a steroid website on the open internet. Lol. You never know man. There's all kinds of walk of life on this fourm. I'm not the only recovering addict on this fourm. For all we know trips is too and he's banging dope right now. Or geeked tf out looking through the peephole.

And this is WAY off topic but had a sponsee brother die this week. If anyone on here is in recovery and about to pick up the bottle, pill, stem, or rig my dm is open to talk it out.

Oh... LET THE THREAD DIE.
It will never die it seems. Lol

Are you fucking stupid? You mean to tell me the dea is going to come do surveillance on my for a 300 dollar order? Sounds like they’ll have lots of paper work when court day hits
My favorite part was where if you open it on the way to the post office you're good lol

With my history any judge would say “thank you” for calming down.
Yes probably in the end but it will cost you in court and attorney fees.

Leo doesn't care about the guy thats buying $200 worth of gear, but if they're trying to build a case against the source, you're pretty much fucked if you accept the gear. Its evidence even though they aren't looking at you, but still probably cost about 3k to get out of it.

That's on an international package you have to sign for and good advice.

There's no law against taking a package that is not yours out of the mailbox and that is what we're dealing with here.

Yeah for sure don't sign if the postman comes with a domestic package.

As I stated earlier when someone receives their package, don't open it and write return to sender, leave it on the table and wait a few days.

If LEO shows up there literally nothing they can do, at least for that package. Now if they have a search warrant and there's gear in the house, then you're fucked and they have probably been watching you for awhile.

Thats highly unlikely if you're just ordering $300 dollars worth of gear on your end.
U seem to have missed the part where I clearly stated my friends wife wouldn't even sign for the pack that wasn't even addressed to her yet when the agent THREW the pack over her and into the house that was good enough to a judge to count for acceptance. Yes they already had a search warrant. They probably always do for controlled delivery. Your advice of accepting the pack into your home and then writing return to sender is both in accurate and potentially harmful for the community.

And I've never had to receive AAS package with a signature anyway. So that would already be suspect
We are collectively smarter than previous generations. But all the same they will try and believe me lots of people desperate to get their gear will momentarily forget about their safety and sign anyway.

This is 100% correct

Yes probably in the end but it will cost you in court and attorney fees.

Leo doesn't care about the guy thats buying $200 worth of gear, but if they're trying to build a case against the source, you're pretty much fucked if you accept the gear. Its evidence even though they aren't looking at you, but still probably cost about 3k to get out of it.
Well first LEO can be unpredictable second you and I make a lot of educated assumptions as to how much gear people buy. We really don't know. There are lots of local sources who buy from a source like trips and peddle to gym rats. At what dollar amount does LE care? 1k? 5k? I usually keep orders under 1k but never less than $500. This is all for my personal use. I'm assuming lots of guys order over 1k at a time.

If you're ever busted do not say a word. Don't make up any stories about returning packs to sender. Don't tell them the pack is not yours. Don't listen to their threats. Guilty or innocent don't say a word to LE under any circumstances, ever. Lawyer up first.

You don't know what he sells and neither does anybody else.

Totally agree with you on a small amount, but that's the issue. If sources are doing other "business" with highly targeted substances, this will put them on the radar BIG time. On another forum, some sources are dealing "sleep" "study" aids, etc and that's a big reason to AVOID.