Triple B Solutions

To the best of my knowledge Trips doesn't sell anything extra on the side so I highly doubt LE would go to the trouble of busting him and pretending to be him for some time etc etc. If he sells fentanyl and I don't know about it I mean all bets are off at that point.

Terrible advice.

If anyone is truly concerned do not let the pack get past your front door. This is equivalent to acceptance to LE.

Write "RETURN TO SENDER" on pack with a sharpie and leave it on your porch. If for any reason it's a controlled delivery wait until morning and take it someplace else and open it.

Obviously look for signs the pack has been opened or tampered with. Also consider if the size of the pack makes sense.

I haven't heard of LE sending people packs to bust them only intercepting packs and after opening them wiring them up to send off a signal that it has been opened.

Give your lawyer something to work with if worst case scenario does happen. Write return to sender and drive towards the post office while opening if you wa t to be as cautious as you can without totally sacrificing your order.

I had a friend named Dragon way back in the day the feds came to his house while he was at work and did a controlled delivery when they knew his wife was home. She refused to sign for the pack so the DEA agent threw it passed her like it was a football and they considered that acceptance (it stood up in court) and he had to leave work and surrender lest he make his wife take the heat. They gave him 9 years for sales first offense. He was one of the earliest domestic ugls.

Be safe and cautious but I wouldn't panic yet.

Remember tho it's chump change vs actually catching a case you are unlikely to beat.
That's on an international package you have to sign for and good advice.

There's no law against taking a package that is not yours out of the mailbox and that is what we're dealing with here.

Yeah for sure don't sign if the postman comes with a domestic package.

As I stated earlier when someone receives their package, don't open it and write return to sender, leave it on the table and wait a few days.

If LEO shows up there literally nothing they can do, at least for that package. Now if they have a search warrant and there's gear in the house, then you're fucked and they have probably been watching you for awhile.

Thats highly unlikely if you're just ordering $300 dollars worth of gear on your end.

To the best of my knowledge Trips doesn't sell anything extra on the side so I highly doubt LE would go to the trouble of busting him and pretending to be him for some time etc etc. If he sells fentanyl and I don't know about it I mean all bets are off at that point.
You don't know what he sells and neither does anybody else.

You're right so that means at least the state he sends from has to be right. I never bothered to look when I get my packs I destroy the shipping label as fast as possible.
This is absolutely not true, fake return addresses even from the proper state are a flag, maybe 15 years ago that would be fine but you are better off putting something real but not your location on it.

The only way around this is reshippers. It's also SOP in Canada to just have reps be sent large quantities and never have the lab owner shipping packs. Then again maybe that's why the Canadian labs are still hanging out 10 years later. These labs are gigantic and the owners wouldn't be caught dead handling orders directly.

But people are greedy and who wants to cut a reshipper in, Opsec seems to be a buzzword rather than something that should be taken seriously these days especially for guys living in the states where they seemed to actually give people charges for something as benign as PEDs.

I don't know about down there but doesn't matter if you write the north pole on the packages things get stamped and noted at intake to the main depot the general rule is always assume they know your city at a minimum unless ur driving 90 miles to dump your packages. Something tells me the guy who can't even update his forum thread is not devising a time consuming intricate plan like that.

That's on an international package you have to sign for and good advice.

There's no law against taking a package that is not yours out of the mailbox and that is what we're dealing with here.

Yeah for sure don't sign if the postman comes with a domestic package.

As I stated earlier when someone receives their package, don't open it and write return to sender, leave it on the table and wait a few days.

If LEO shows up there literally nothing they can do, at least for that package. Now if they have a search warrant and there's gear in the house, then you're fucked and they have probably been watching you for awhile.

Thats highly unlikely if you're just ordering $300 dollars worth of gear on your end.
Great advice here for noobies. A lot of people act like this is a game. It ain’t.

My pack the last 3 orders was from one state and this pack is coming from a totally different state. Not one next to the state either. Haha.
About 12 hours away.
So maybe he has a reshipper now and that's why everything is a shitshow. Lol.
Oh that’s weird. Mine is still coming from the same area as always.

Terrible advice.

If anyone is truly concerned do not let the pack get past your front door. This is equivalent to acceptance to LE.

Write "RETURN TO SENDER" on pack with a sharpie and leave it on your porch. If for any reason it's a controlled delivery wait until morning and take it someplace else and open it.

Obviously look for signs the pack has been opened or tampered with. Also consider if the size of the pack makes sense.

I haven't heard of LE sending people packs to bust them only intercepting packs and after opening them wiring them up to send off a signal that it has been opened.

Give your lawyer something to work with if worst case scenario does happen. Write return to sender and drive towards the post office while opening if you wa t to be as cautious as you can without totally sacrificing your order.

I had a friend named Dragon way back in the day the feds came to his house while he was at work and did a controlled delivery when they knew his wife was home. She refused to sign for the pack so the DEA agent threw it passed her like it was a football and they considered that acceptance (it stood up in court) and he had to leave work and surrender lest he make his wife take the heat. They gave him 9 years for sales first offense. He was one of the earliest domestic ugls.

Be safe and cautious but I wouldn't panic yet.

Remember tho it's chump change vs actually catching a case you are unlikely to beat.
Are you fucking stupid? You mean to tell me the dea is going to come do surveillance on my for a 300 dollar order? Sounds like they’ll have lots of paper work when court day hits