Triple B Solutions

@

Post in thread 'Triple B Solutions' MESO-Rx Sponsor - Triple B Solutions

Lol You were saying fanboi !
Haha he's not wrong either way. Trips is handling business, his business accepting coin.

Just before he disappeared he said he was going to put a limit on orders, yet here he is still accepting coin.

Guys just a warning that are receiving gear, I think its either selective or a possible setup.It may not either, but Ihave my doubts. I wouldn't open the package right away. Leave it on the table and write return to sender on the package. Wait a few days and make sure there's not a knock on your door.
@biggerben69 is an expert and maybe he can chime in.

Haha he's not wrong either way. Trips is handling business, his business accepting coin.

Just before he disappeared he said he was going to put a limit on orders, yet here he is still accepting coin.

Guys just a warning that are receiving gear, I think its either selective or a possible setup.It may not either, but Ihave my doubts. I wouldn't open the package right away. Leave it on the table and write return to sender on the package. Wait a few days and make sure there's not a knock on your door.
someone said their pack is coming from a different state than usual too

I mean I'm not going to waste my money, so I'm at least going to finish what I got and at least see if I can keep my gains off the AAS with it. Lol. I have like 4 or 5 months more at 4iu daily.
Use more per day it's very simple. 4ius is considered the bare minimum for bodybuilding. In my opinion go up 1iu per week until you either love the results or get annoying sides and don't want them getting worse. A popular method seems to be more per shot but every other day. 5ius EOD for example. 6ius mon weds Fri take the weekend off. Or just 5 to 6 to 7 ED etc until your hands hurt or you win Mr. OLYMPIA.

Yeah with everything else currently going on, THAT would make me worry. Be safe boys.
He sends with a totally fictitious return address. If he is any good at opsec we wouldn't ever know exactly where packs were coming from. He could and probably should have remailers by now anyway.

He sends with a totally fictitious return address. If he is any good at opsec we wouldn't ever know exactly where packs were coming from He could and probably should have remailers by now anyway.
No just no. Postal inspectors will pick up on that.
Doing that got Sym in trouble.

Use more per day it's very simple. 4ius is considered the bare minimum for bodybuilding. In my opinion go up 1iu per week until you either love the results or get annoying sides and don't want them getting worse. A popular method seems to be more per shot but every other day. 5ius EOD for example. 6ius mon weds Fri take the weekend off. Or just 5 to 6 to 7 ED etc until your hands hurt or you win Mr. OLYMPIA.
I'll try it definitely

He sends with a totally fictitious return address. If he is any good at opsec we wouldn't ever know exactly where packs were coming from. He could and probably should have remailers by now anyway.

I'm thinking that mailing from one state with a return address that is in another state, might catch someone's attention..

When I was a kid, I thought up a scheme to mail stuff by putting the sender as the return address and not use a stamp. Thought it would get returned to sender for no postage. Never tried it.

Terrible advice.

If anyone is truly concerned do not let the pack get past your front door. This is equivalent to acceptance to LE.

Write "RETURN TO SENDER" on pack with a sharpie and leave it on your porch. If for any reason it's a controlled delivery wait until morning and take it someplace else and open it.

Obviously look for signs the pack has been opened or tampered with. Also consider if the size of the pack makes sense.

I haven't heard of LE sending people packs to bust them only intercepting packs and after opening them wiring them up to send off a signal that it has been opened.

Give your lawyer something to work with if worst case scenario does happen. Write return to sender and drive towards the post office while opening if you wa t to be as cautious as you can without totally sacrificing your order.

I had a friend named Dragon way back in the day the feds came to his house while he was at work and did a controlled delivery when they knew his wife was home. She refused to sign for the pack so the DEA agent threw it passed her like it was a football and they considered that acceptance (it stood up in court) and he had to leave work and surrender lest he make his wife take the heat. They gave him 9 years for sales first offense. He was one of the earliest domestic ugls.

Be safe and cautious but I wouldn't panic yet.

Remember tho it's chump change vs actually catching a case you are unlikely to beat.